Posted on 16 May 18 at 14:07
Also remove Darksiders II and stacks
Remember why you're here is to inspire
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 16 May 18 at 14:55
TrueAchievement said:
Awoo has registered their disagreement about the genres applied to this game
Remove Metroidvania. New team, do your thing.
smile We will do our thing but I'm sure you realize that you have to present a detailed and compelling case in light of all the back and forth regarding the issue.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 16 May 18 at 15:00
SpiralGamerpro said:
smile I'm sure you know that we won't take any action on Darksiders II based on a comment in a thread for a different game.
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 16 May 18 at 16:12, Edited on 16 May 18 at 22:50 by Narcissist Code
No, that comment is based on me PMing another genre team member a while ago about Banjo-Tooie and being told that it and Darksiders II were imminently being taken out of the genre by the third member, which should just be done anyway since they're quite obviously not Metroidvanias.

smilesmilesmile
Remember why you're here is to inspire
Vitiated1
Vitiated1
Posted on 16 May 18 at 22:48
Ya'll some cuties. Yes, a revision of Metroidvania is being worked on and certain games including Banjo and Darksiders are likely to no longer fit the new definition. Once that's been written up and approved you'll see the changes reflected in the classified games.
misfit119
misfit119
Posted on 17 May 18 at 05:12
Yeah, it's on me. I got badly caught up in some personal issues and it reflected in all of my hobbies and volunteer positions. My own website didn't get updated for months. But I'm back in the game seriously now and I'm basically ready to put a presentation in front of the team. Bear with me a bit and things will move forward.
Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 17 May 18 at 14:38
TrueAchievement said:
Awoo has registered their disagreement about the genres applied to this game
Remove Metroidvania. New team, do your thing.
SpiralGamerpro said:
Since we're almost ready with the revised definition and the adjusted list, the best course of action is to wait and then revisit the issue if you continue to have issues with the classifications.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.