Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Edge of Twilight Teetering Towards Release

• kintariskintaris324,688
  • Posted on 24 May 16 at 19:36
    Holy shit, I'd given up hope that this game was even still in production. Miracles do come true!
    S. A. W. F. T. SAWWWWWWFT
  • Kid VranicKid Vranic477,769
    Posted on 24 May 16 at 19:43
    It's not there yet wink
    There is no Spoon
  • KedrixKedrix234,454
    Posted on 24 May 16 at 19:59
    Could be good...but if they are smart they will make it either Xbox One or day one BC. Releasing it only to 360 would be suicide.
    Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
  • kintariskintaris324,688
    Posted on 24 May 16 at 20:13
    Kedrix said:Could be good...but if they are smart they will make it either Xbox One or day one BC. Releasing it only to 360 would be suicide.Just to clarify, the game is expected to release on all current gen consoles. I just mentioned the 360 as a happy aside for those who have been waiting a long time for this to come out on that console. I've updated the story to make that clearer. Thanks!
    @kintaris | TA Newshound | Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,254,638
    Posted on 24 May 16 at 22:09
    Even if I was looking forward to this game there's no way in hell I'd help fund it after all the problems it's been having.

Apparently 25 people have enough faith to give $1340 though.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • JDFurbzJDFurbz831,439
    Posted on 25 May 16 at 11:17
    Looks quite cool. I'd like to see it on console.
    But i have to agree, they aren't getting any money from me considering it's dodgy development history.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.