AuthorMessage
RC
RC
Posted on 25 May 16 at 00:37
Great sale, but nothing for me here.
Figbender
Figbender
Posted on 25 May 16 at 01:02
Excellent sales the last few weeks, got some great titles i wanted for pretty cheap and even more this week!
Very excited wasteland 2 hone on sale, good price for zombie army trilogy and olliolli for $2? Deal
My poor backlog is screaming "no more" but im not listening
JeDiMlnDTrlcks
Posted on 25 May 16 at 01:22
Lego pirates and indiana for me, maybe Cybertron experience
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 25 May 16 at 01:30
ChewieOnIce said:I'm aware of a few omissions. Will add them ASAP when I awake.I'm just impressed you wrote all of that in your sleep!
Silvery Death
Silvery Death
Posted on 25 May 16 at 01:37
Doesn't mention it here but if you preorder the Witcher 3 Blood and Wine dlc you get it for 10% off ($17.99). I gladly nabbed that.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCom3yzbUaMRPgeHVhLlPvjw http://chartedinterests.blogspot.co/ https://twitter.com/ChartedInterest
Warlord Zym
Warlord Zym
Posted on 25 May 16 at 02:10
xQuesoo said:Fucking hell Chewie, well played! toast

Anyone else get tempted to buy games just because they're so cheap even though you've already got a backlog and have no intention of playing it for at least a long while? Happening more and more.
If only I could post a picture of my physical backlog, not even counting the digital copies I own.

As a child, I had time to play and no money. Now I have the money to spend and less and less time to play.
Rista B
Rista B
Posted on 25 May 16 at 02:25
Warlord Zym said:xQuesoo said:Fucking hell Chewie, well played! toast

Anyone else get tempted to buy games just because they're so cheap even though you've already got a backlog and have no intention of playing it for at least a long while? Happening more and more.
If only I could post a picture of my physical backlog, not even counting the digital copies I own.

As a child, I had time to play and no money. Now I have the money to spend and less and less time to play.
Funny how cruel life is in some ways.

Anyway nice sale by MS. Definitely tempting on a few of these...Outlast, F1, Don't Starve, Plague. How much more to add to the backlog...

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 25 May 16 at 02:36
lot of games on sale, but only one i see worth acquiring of what i don't already own, and that is olliolli...2 bucks, can't go wrong
My God promised me "hope and change" over 2000 years ago, how is your god working out?
ClaytThaGreat
ClaytThaGreat
Posted on 25 May 16 at 03:03
Agatha Christie & Goosebumps for me!
Its Uncle Kev
Its Uncle Kev
Posted on 25 May 16 at 03:10
I already own what I would have gotten from this list. However, may just buy Saints Row 1&2 so I can sell my disc copies and have more space for prettier CE of games I own. toast
Burnah Bros
Burnah Bros
Posted on 25 May 16 at 03:11
Excellent job as always Chewie!
Burnah Bros
AirNath
AirNath
Posted on 25 May 16 at 05:12, Edited on 25 May 16 at 05:13 by AirNath
ID@Xbox games are 9 times out of 10 complete shit games!
xTCx
xTCx
Posted on 25 May 16 at 06:09
So excited to pick up a bunch of these! Just wondering if I'm able to get Bioshock (JP) with a US credit card since I've wanted it for awhile now.
IKV91
IKV91
Posted on 25 May 16 at 06:18
Ooh That's a lot of game.
Brynjolf
AcE ViCTiMiZER
Posted on 25 May 16 at 06:55
Excellent sale!
Never played Bioshock for some reason, even though it seems like a fantastic game that I'll most likely very much enjoy, and €10,- for both 1 and 2 is a steal. Got Infinite with GwG a while ago, now just waiting for the Bioshock series to become BC.

Also picked up LEGO Indiana Jones 2, which was one of the few older LEGO games I didn't already own. Definitely a great price for these kind of games.
SirBaxter77
SirBaxter77
Posted on 25 May 16 at 07:03
Great sale, wish more BC titled would go on sale. Dark Souls, Mirrors Edge and South Park for me.
Mo the Surfer
Mo the Surfer
Posted on 25 May 16 at 07:06
AcE ViCTiMiZER said:Excellent sale!
Never played Bioshock for some reason, even though it seems like a fantastic game that I'll most likely very much enjoy, and €10,- for both 1 and 2 is a steal. Got Infinite with GwG a while ago, now just waiting for the Bioshock series to become BC.

Also picked up LEGO Indiana Jones 2, which was one of the few older LEGO games I didn't already own. Definitely a great price for these kind of games.
I was about to but Lego Indiana Jones 2 because as you said, it's a great price - only to take a quick peak at the achievement list and I am completely shocked - I have already played and finished this game. I don't even remember playing it.

Yeah, I feel like a goof right now......
The new dashboard sux!
AKXOne
AKXOne
Posted on 25 May 16 at 08:18
Picked up LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues to add to my ever increasing backlog. Disappointed to see that the first one isn't included in the sale, though, was hoping to get that one too cry
IronFistofSnuff
Posted on 25 May 16 at 09:47
Ooooh I should snap up that Borderlands 2 season pass for xbox 360 if I have the money later this week :O
Chris8875
Chris8875
Posted on 25 May 16 at 09:53
Great work Chewie
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.