The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: May 24th, 2016

AuthorMessage
Pare ESP
Pare ESP
Posted on 25 May 16 at 10:04
Excellent work Chewie!!!

These are not bad sales at all (could be better of course), BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN, and again, and again and they will do in the future again: Outlast bundle is on sale but not the DLC alone. warning

I think they will never never never never put it on sale. However they did on PS4, so, why it is not the same for us on xbox one? Maybe they want make money with us. I have no other explanation angry
Zalexzy
Zalexzy
Posted on 25 May 16 at 10:37
Missing from list:

Puzzle Quest DLC - Revenge of the Plague Lord -75%
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 25 May 16 at 10:54, Edited on 25 May 16 at 10:54 by ChewieOnIce
Zalexzy said:Missing from list:

Puzzle Quest DLC - Revenge of the Plague Lord -75%
ChewieOnIce said:I'm aware of a few omissions. Will add them ASAP when I awake.Adding the remaining few now
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
Rusty Nail zh
Rusty Nail zh
Posted on 25 May 16 at 11:01
Would be nice to see more XBOX 360 XBLA games in the weekly sales.
But can't complain this week, as Puzzle Quest DLC is on the list. Been waiting a long time for that!
Nirumano
Nirumano
Posted on 25 May 16 at 11:40
Too bad Wipeout is US only, I was gonna buy it, but guess not. :p The others that would interest me I already have. Nice sale though!
Angels Kill Too
Angels Kill Too
Posted on 25 May 16 at 12:21
GOD DA** that's a lot of games smile
Everything will be fine in the End... If it's not fine... Then it's not the End...
Mark Farley
Mark Farley
Posted on 25 May 16 at 12:28
I presume there is no"Xbox One DLC with Achievements" discounts?
MY TA interview - http://goo.gl/TVEEH
Tanelorn82
Tanelorn82
Posted on 25 May 16 at 13:16
Probably Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 for me.

Even if there are a lot of games on sale, I'm not tempted by much. Either the quality of the game doesn't seem good enough, or the price is too high. I guess having a big backlog has some consequences.
Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
Excited Milk
Excited Milk
Posted on 25 May 16 at 13:46
sweet! picking up Bioshock(De) smile
I8ITackyticsI8I
Posted on 25 May 16 at 14:02
Pare ESP said:These are not bad sales at all (could be better of course) Wow you have high expectations..

I think this sale is great. Definitely Octodad for me but a couple of others are very tempting.
Kedrix
Kedrix
Posted on 25 May 16 at 14:02
Just Rogue Legacy for me. Kudos to those picking up any of the Puzzle Quest 1 or 2 (and DLC) this week, I played those two many moons ago and played them to death (and Galactrix too). A steal at those prices.
Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
vegansound
vegansound
Posted on 25 May 16 at 14:53
BonnieTheBigVig said:vegansound said:Does anyone know how I can get NBA JAM even if I don't live in the US? Is there any method using my main account, and not creating an US one? As the game is backwards compatible, I tried putting my console settings to USA and English, but it doesn't work.

Too bad we can't have this game elsewhere than in the States...

Thanks!
I have it and I am in Australia. The price guide above has the game in US $, GBP, Euro and AU $.
Yes, I don't know if it's a mistake for the Euro thing, but in France we can't. On the French Marketplace, we only have a video to download for this game, nothing more. I tried changing xbox.com to Australia region or other, but even if I can see the price, it says that it's not available in my region...
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 25 May 16 at 14:59, Edited on 25 May 16 at 15:02 by ChewieOnIce
vegansound said:BonnieTheBigVig said:vegansound said:Does anyone know how I can get NBA JAM even if I don't live in the US? Is there any method using my main account, and not creating an US one? As the game is backwards compatible, I tried putting my console settings to USA and English, but it doesn't work.

Too bad we can't have this game elsewhere than in the States...

Thanks!
I have it and I am in Australia. The price guide above has the game in US $, GBP, Euro and AU $.
Yes, I don't know if it's a mistake for the Euro thing, but in France we can't. On the French Marketplace, we only have a video to download for this game, nothing more. I tried changing xbox.com to Australia region or other, but even if I can see the price, it says that it's not available in my region...
We use Ireland as the Euro zone for pricing and it's available there so maybe try that?

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/NBA-JAM-On-Fire-E...

To actually purchase it you may need an account with billing details setup for that region though. I don't know if you can cross-region buy things even if the currency is the same.
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
ALollz
ALollz
Posted on 25 May 16 at 15:10
Wow, so many inexpensive games. $2 is a bargain
sonicfreak1986
Posted on 25 May 16 at 15:33
Wow. I'm definitely getting Far Cry 4 because it's like 40 bucks (pre-owned!) at Gamestop. I think I might also get Shovel Knight too finally.
sonicfreak1986
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 25 May 16 at 15:50
TLC594 said:Does anyone know if you're able to get a Japanese game digitally with a US credit card?Yes. However, the credit card must have a JP billing address.
Xandler
Xandler
Posted on 25 May 16 at 16:07
Well....it's nice to see Bioshock Infinite on sale...I'd rather see the DLCs and Season Pass on sale with it though...bums me out since all I need are the DLCs and the burials are so darn pricey!
Einhander
Einhander
Posted on 25 May 16 at 16:19
Great sale!! rock

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 25 May 16 at 16:41
Fallout 4, here we go! clap
Stevie Boi ENG
Posted on 25 May 16 at 16:48
http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/id?utm_source=en-GB&...

The Pure Bundle not on the list,
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.