Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Kung-Fu for Kinect Receives Definitive Release Date

• KBop a dooKBop a doo415,467
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,402,293
    Posted on 29 May 16 at 17:25, Edited on 29 May 16 at 17:26 by TheMaize
    "Our fans have been clamoring for the Xbox One version to be released"

im sure they have, lol

I'll propably get it though, IF its priced in the same area as their other titles
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo415,467
    Posted on 29 May 16 at 17:37
    TheMaize said:I'll propably get it though, IF its priced in the same area as their other titlesI added the price to the article, it'll be $19.99 USD/€18.99/£14.99
  • coipcoip305,632
    Posted on 29 May 16 at 18:17
    TheMaize said:"Our fans have been clamoring for the Xbox One version to be released"

im sure they have, lol
    We have. Not sure what's so funny about that.
  • liriuscatliriuscat578,904
    Posted on 29 May 16 at 19:05
    HAHA AWESOME!
    Great game to play (and laugh) with friends! clap
  • Posted on 29 May 16 at 22:21
    I thought the kinnect games died out a while ago. They personally were never my favorite. I won't be buying it.
    PunchedInTheEar
  • ecinrunecinrun1,112,117
    Posted on 30 May 16 at 13:02
    Fun fact: I got my gamer pic from Kung Fu High Impact and haven't regretted it since. (Also it was one of the best games for the Kinect).
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82553,724
    Posted on 30 May 16 at 13:18
    coip said:TheMaize said:"Our fans have been clamoring for the Xbox One version to be released"

im sure they have, lol
    We have. Not sure what's so funny about that.
    it's quite trendy to laugh at, and hate the Kinect here.

I will be getting this game if there's a sale at some point.
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
  • Posted on 30 May 16 at 14:09
    Definitely looking forward to it!
    "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
  • marklynxmarklynx2,733,584
    Posted on 30 May 16 at 16:35
    PunchedInTheEar said:I thought the kinnect games died out a while ago. They personally were never my favorite. I won't be buying it.So you must be mentally challenged to even look at a post for Kinect game being released and post a comment on it.
  • Posted on 31 May 16 at 00:12
    marklynx said:PunchedInTheEar said:I thought the kinnect games died out a while ago. They personally were never my favorite. I won't be buying it.So you must be mentally challenged to even look at a post for Kinect game being released and post a comment on it.Man chill out. I was only giving feedback like everyone else. I like reading news about Xbox and game releases, even if I'm not getting them certain game..
    PunchedInTheEar
  • EellieEellie82,444
    Posted on 01 June 16 at 11:13
    I hope there will be a trial version. You never know with Kinect games, if they do it right it can be so much fun, but if they do it wrong, frustration will be the main emotion... ("Leedmees" anyone?)
  • Posted on 05 June 16 at 18:42
    i like the idea of kinect then when i start i remember im lazy and overweight so i turn them off and pick up a controller :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads