Game Discussion: Gems of War Forum

TrueAchievementElite Guild Thread

AuthorMessage
el tuaya arg
el tuaya arg
Posted on 06 December 18 at 23:59, Edited on 07 December 18 at 00:31 by el tuaya arg
Floor 23... 2/unlock, 3/life, 4/magic, 5/life.
el tuaya arg
el tuaya arg
Posted on 07 December 18 at 00:30
Floor 24... 2/Attack, 3/Luck, 4/life, 5/Unlock
el tuaya arg
el tuaya arg
Posted on 07 December 18 at 00:57
25... 2/Armor, 3/life, 4/blank, 5/blank

Ran out of sigils for the last two!
Xtowers
Xtowers
Posted on 07 December 18 at 03:26
el tuaya arg said:
AgentZachMorgan said:
Xtowers said:
Would power scrolls be worth everyone going for?
No. Eventually the bonus stat points make little difference.
So...

Haste: only when it's a secure victory
Fireball: always
Heroism: always
Luck: always

Power: only when it's a secure victory?
Life armor attack: don't go out of your way for it?
Magic: only early on?
Power scrolls seem to be pretty rare, I wouldn't hate spending a sigil on it. In fact, if I see we're like 1 or 2 off from getting another skill point, I might just complete those rooms to get it if I'm still crawling up the floors. The extra boost might be handy. Otherwise yeah, I think this is pretty solid strategy. It definitely seems like the single boons are meant to be avoided if at all possible, but we still want the guild to visit each room to be on the lookout for those rare scrolls.

Speaking of the tower of doom, I sent edit links for the tracker sheet to everyone on the list above, let me know if I missed you or something. Hopefully it comes in handy. I know I'll probably just use it for myself if nothing else. My eyes get a bit buggy looking at the lists in the forums - the color helps me out finding the rooms I need.
ctsoxfan
ctsoxfan
Posted on 07 December 18 at 07:47
Great job Xtowers, thanks for putting it together. I am able to view the spreadsheet perfectly on my iPhone.
OG Sacrifice
OG Sacrifice
Posted on 07 December 18 at 17:59, Edited on 07 December 18 at 19:00 by OG Sacrifice
el tuaya arg said:
25... 2/Armor, 3/life, 4/blank, 5/blank
25... 2/Armor, 3/life, 4/Unlock, 5/blank
26... 2/Unlock, 3/Armor, 4/blank, 5/blank
ShadowXanlet
ShadowXanlet
Posted on 07 December 18 at 19:14, Edited on 07 December 18 at 19:32 by ShadowXanlet
I'm starting this game for the first time (I've payed and enjoyed Puzzle quest 1 and 2 in the past). Can I join this guild?

I'm only level 4 now but I'll be playing a lot when I can. My invite code is SHADOWXANLET_REZ6
Xtowers
Xtowers
Posted on 08 December 18 at 14:42
So guys, I have been working through the tower. I'm on floor 15 and have started to not be guaranteed victories. I have bought the Doomed Weapon, and I've been playing a couple floors each day this week. I've never been below 25 sigils remaining this week. We just completed the second to last reward for the guild. I'm almost thinking there is some merit to having everybody clean out the first several floors (especially if they buy the weapon) to get the extra boons. We'll have to see how the last two days shake out, but if our goal is to get the major chaos orb, it doesn't seem like we need to push much further past room 25 and the extra boost to stats may make everyone's life easier.

So right now we just need roughly 200 more dooms as a guild, which is about 6-7 per guild member, to put it into context. Maybe this will help to formulate a strategy going forward, so we get the max reward at the minimum amount of effort. For now I'm just going to keep pushing, as I would like to spend my extra sigils exploring some of the upper floors, but it is starting to get tough going even though my team is probably the best.
OG Sacrifice
OG Sacrifice
Posted on 08 December 18 at 18:53, Edited on 08 December 18 at 19:09 by OG Sacrifice
27... 2/Unlock, 3/Attack, 4/Power, 5/Heroism

I got an Armor scroll after using my Heroism scroll on the 27th floor's boss instead of a Stone Forge scroll. I wonder if that's because I used Heroism instead of beating it normally?
BROOKER 513
BROOKER 513
Posted on 09 December 18 at 01:22
ShadowXanlet said:
I'm starting this game for the first time (I've payed and enjoyed Puzzle quest 1 and 2 in the past). Can I join this guild?

I'm only level 4 now but I'll be playing a lot when I can. My invite code is SHADOWXANLET_REZ6
At your level we would be carrying you, not that its bad because we are pretty good at covering each other.

I would consider you after getting your kingdoms to rank 10 and unlocking more content. Probably have a lot of troops to find in chests at rank 4.
But, its not my call. Good luck
DEATH IS CERTAIN.
ShadowXanlet
ShadowXanlet
Posted on 09 December 18 at 05:15
BROOKER 513 said:
ShadowXanlet said:

At your level we would be carrying you, not that its bad because we are pretty good at covering each other.

I would consider you after getting your kingdoms to rank 10 and unlocking more content. Probably have a lot of troops to find in chests at rank 4.
But, its not my call. Good luck
Thanks, I'm level 17 now, still learning about the game and how kingdoms work but it looks great.
AgentZachMorgan
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 09 December 18 at 08:29
If we have an open spot and no reserves then i see no reason why you couldn't join until we find a suitable replacement, you would benefit greatly from the rewards. It would be pointless you even attempting any of the guild modes or contributing to guild tasks at such a low level.
I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
Campo
Campo
Posted on 09 December 18 at 13:26, Edited on 09 December 18 at 13:58 by Campo
Floor 28 - 2/Haste, 3/Armour, 4/Unlock, 5/Life
Floor 29 - 2/Luck. 4/Attack, 5/Unlock

That's me done folks, good luck!
OG Sacrifice
OG Sacrifice
Posted on 11 December 18 at 03:57
https://gemsofwar.com/4-2-patch-notes/
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 11 December 18 at 04:02
Great. Nothing on Exalted. More achievements for this never-ending game. Bunch of stuff on guild administration that don't matter.
Mario163
Mario163
Posted on 11 December 18 at 07:26
At least the new achievements are very easy:

* Colonel Muster’d – Unlock 300 Troops
* The Land Down Under – Unlock 5 Factions
* People Know Me – Reach 5,000 Total Underworld Renown
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 11 December 18 at 08:09
Yes, I'd expect retrospective pops for all three. laugh
Dalton RSCA
Dalton RSCA
Posted on 11 December 18 at 19:02
I dont see the new achievements after the update
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 12 December 18 at 01:54
Dalton RSCA said:
They should be popping for everyone now.

Just realized I still haven't gotten 5,000 total underworld renown. Okay that would give me some motivation to play the 3x delves daily.
el tuaya arg
el tuaya arg
Posted on 12 December 18 at 14:05
neeker75 said:
Dalton RSCA said:
They should be popping for everyone now.

Just realized I still haven't gotten 5,000 total underworld renown. Okay that would give me some motivation to play the 3x delves daily.
Isn't ascending all Troops from every Faction to mythic motivation enough? Maybe I'm going at a much lower pace than you, but I'm still left with a total of 8 Troops, which are at legendary right now, all from primal rift and all from all seeing eye
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.