Game Discussion: Gems of War Forum

TrueAchievementElite Guild Thread

AuthorMessage
BegFourMercy
BegFourMercy
Posted on 13 December 18 at 03:28, Edited on 16 December 18 at 22:24 by BegFourMercy
Hi, are there any openings in the guild. I took a break from the game. I think I am at 900 level.
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 13 December 18 at 05:42
el tuaya arg said:
neeker75 said:
Dalton RSCA said:
I dont see the new achievements after the update
They should be popping for everyone now.

Just realized I still haven't gotten 5,000 total underworld renown. Okay that would give me some motivation to play the 3x delves daily.
Isn't ascending all Troops from every Faction to mythic motivation enough? Maybe I'm going at a much lower pace than you, but I'm still left with a total of 8 Troops, which are at legendary right now, all from primal rift and all from all seeing eye
I'm motivated strictly by achievements. Unless there's an achievement for that, I don't bother. laugh
TheNickOfTime
TheNickOfTime
Posted on 13 December 18 at 12:06
neeker75 said:
el tuaya arg said:
neeker75 said:
Dalton RSCA said:
I dont see the new achievements after the update
They should be popping for everyone now.

Just realized I still haven't gotten 5,000 total underworld renown. Okay that would give me some motivation to play the 3x delves daily.
Isn't ascending all Troops from every Faction to mythic motivation enough? Maybe I'm going at a much lower pace than you, but I'm still left with a total of 8 Troops, which are at legendary right now, all from primal rift and all from all seeing eye
I'm motivated strictly by achievements. Unless there's an achievement for that, I don't bother. laugh
shock don't give the devs any ideas.
I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
Xtowers
Xtowers
Posted on 16 December 18 at 16:31, Edited on 17 December 18 at 05:00 by Xtowers
Trying to farm some jewel gnomes in explore, but it feels slower for this event. I might just be unlucky though. I wanted some extra shards. I farmed like 7500 glory, hut no shards.
GameTagwastaken
Posted on 18 December 18 at 17:30
I did a faction delve and now I can't remember what team I was using for All-Seeing Eye. Anyone have some winners? You can post here, in chat, or on a new tab in the tower sheet and I'll see it. I appreciate any help!
Xtowers
Xtowers
Posted on 18 December 18 at 19:16
That begs the question, something I've been thinking about a bit - is there anything else we want to track in the spreadsheet? Might be nice to share information, teams, stat tracking, etc. I'd be happy to build it in if it would be useful.
Gortus
Gortus
Posted on 18 December 18 at 19:21
Can't hurt, anyone who isn't interested can ignore unwanted tab(s). I'm not great at team building so I'm always happy to see meta/fast/event example teams.
RPGDavey
RPGDavey
Posted on 20 December 18 at 14:13
Xtowers said:
That begs the question, something I've been thinking about a bit - is there anything else we want to track in the spreadsheet? Might be nice to share information, teams, stat tracking, etc. I'd be happy to build it in if it would be useful.
Team builds would be fantastic...especially for Guild Wars and Factions. If we had something like that to reference it would be very useful imho.
Marsumestari
Marsumestari
Posted on 21 December 18 at 23:07
Hello! I'm interested to join the guild if there's space. Level 1118. Tasks/other contributions are not a problem. https://gowdb.com/xbox/collection/c218df08c81666e3dfc4becb7f...
TriRock
TriRock
Posted on 23 December 18 at 13:04, Edited on 23 December 18 at 13:08 by TriRock
GameTagwastaken said:
I did a faction delve and now I can't remember what team I was using for All-Seeing Eye. Anyone have some winners? You can post here, in chat, or on a new tab in the tower sheet and I'll see it. I appreciate any help!
I just did a flawless run on level 430, Hoard level 155. Seems to be working so far.

Sea of Sorrows Banner
Hero w/ Dragon's Eye - Titan lvl.100 (Storm Aura, Rock Solid, Lightning Strike, Fortitude)
High King Irongut
Queen Aurora
Sylvanimora

If you don't have Queen Aurora, use an exploder like Azura or Princess Fizzbang.

Your Hero's main purpose is to tank. Prioritize brown gems to keep his barrier up. Sylvanimora is better than Yasmine's Chosen, IMO, since he entangles the first enemy on a 4-match, as opposed to a random enemy on a green match. We want only the first enemy to be entangled.

Fill up HKI ASAP, and attempt an devour on the most dangerous foe that is not entangled.
Non-entangled, devoured foes increase (along AP and HP) HKI's ATT and thus his chance for subsequent devours. If he succeeds but once, his attack will be in the hundreds, meaning all future devour attempts will be successful.

Use Dragon's Eye only in an extreme emergency or when fighting the dwarf team. The three dwarves are all immune to devour, so turn them into baby dragons first before attempting a devour attack.

Your hero absolutely needs to be lvl.100 so he can't be death marked by Xerodar in the final battle.

Yes, there is still an element of chance. Sometimes you'll have to use HKI up to four times before he devours. I start battles with a 65% chance and usually it works on the first try. Then again, sometimes Dragon's Eye transforms the same target five times in a row...
VegaDark541
VegaDark541
Posted on 24 December 18 at 02:48
Of course HKI is the only mythic (other than Zhul'Goth) I don't have...
BegFourMercy
BegFourMercy
Posted on 25 December 18 at 00:52
Thanks for the invite.
Please let me know if the collection link does not work.

https://gowdb.com/xbox/collection/19e2061630d1e2525d2e9cbe23...

What should I craft next? I have had terrible luck with mythic RNG.
OG Sacrifice
OG Sacrifice
Posted on 26 December 18 at 03:25, Edited on 26 December 18 at 03:29 by OG Sacrifice
Someone wrote a guide to mythics that seems, from my quick perusal, to be very detailed.

Check it out here if interested: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=13701...
BegFourMercy
BegFourMercy
Posted on 27 December 18 at 14:28
OG Sacrifice said:
Someone wrote a guide to mythics that seems, from my quick perusal, to be very detailed.

Check it out here if interested: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=13701...
Wow, that is great information. At least I have the #1 and #2 card in his list.

I have been running:
Orc's Banner (+1 Red/ +1 Brown)
Dragon's Eye + 9 or Mang +9 (Titan Class perked to level 70)
Infernus
Divine Ishbaala (She is only used if Infernus dies, I could replace her with a better Divine)
Ketras the Bull - Only 1st trait unlocked (Short resources for other 2)

I do not have Ubastet.
OG Sacrifice
OG Sacrifice
Posted on 02 January 19 at 10:31
Pushed to Floor 19 just now.

Team I'm using atm: Titan w/Mang, Divinia, Yao Guai, Infernus
mfeforever
mfeforever
Posted on 03 January 19 at 03:41
Tried above with Ubastet instead of Infernus. Liking the synergy with Mang.
There is no such thing as too competitive. ;-)
GameTagwastaken
Posted on 15 January 19 at 00:26
Relatively minor update today. It removes the gem cost for class changes and classes can be saved to the team.
OG Sacrifice
OG Sacrifice
Posted on 15 January 19 at 08:07
Patch notes: https://gemsofwar.com/4-2-5-update/
el tuaya arg
el tuaya arg
Posted on 15 January 19 at 19:11
Would it be possible to have some non Faction best team suggestion for Primal Rift to push for level 500?
el tuaya arg
el tuaya arg
Posted on 15 January 19 at 19:12
I mean to share in our magic spreadsheet
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.