Game Discussion: Gems of War Forum

TrueAchievementElite Guild Thread

AuthorMessage
Campo
Campo
Posted on 15 January 19 at 22:18
el tuaya arg said:
Would it be possible to have some non Faction best team suggestion for Primal Rift to push for level 500?
I just shared the one I used to get to level 500. Good luck!
BegFourMercy
BegFourMercy
Posted on 16 January 19 at 00:20
What should I use for the delve. Primal Rift or CK? I have all the troops for CK I am at Delve 230. Hoard 113. PR will be started today.
el tuaya arg
el tuaya arg
Posted on 16 January 19 at 01:25
@Campo, thanks for doing that for me pal
Gortus
Gortus
Posted on 16 January 19 at 15:56, Edited on 16 January 19 at 16:18 by Gortus
I've kept All-Seeing Eye delves at level 30 all this time to farm chaos shards.

Now with the Warrens out, its troops seem more annoying than effective. So is it better to switch to that faction for farming and go ahead and progress delves in ASE?

On a similar note, do those who have unlocked Exalted have a consensus on which faction has the best troops to go for 500? Currently nobody who's submitted a guide for Exalted has actually achieved it!
TheNickOfTime
TheNickOfTime
Posted on 21 January 19 at 20:57
I'm taking a break from Gems for awhile. Haven't played anything else for more than a couple hours, since I started grinding and need a break to collect myself
I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
Campo
Campo
Posted on 26 January 19 at 22:51
Marsumestari said:
Hello! I'm interested to join the guild if there's space. Level 1118. Tasks/other contributions are not a problem. https://gowdb.com/xbox/collection/c218df08c81666e3dfc4becb7f...
If you are still interested, it looks like we may have a space available. Please let us know and we'll sort out an invite.
Mushy2008
80,305 80,305 GamerScore
Mushy2008
Posted on 28 January 19 at 16:18
Yeah not gonna bother with that good luck with your gild
Fury87
Fury87
Posted on 29 January 19 at 06:22
Hey guys, I'd be interested in joining the guild. I'm currently level 1105 and a daily player. I always participate in guild tasks and don't foresee any problems with the contributions. My collection link can be found here https://gowdb.com/xbox/collection/b2e0882e3ddf04292fad3824f8... . Thanks.
OG Sacrifice
OG Sacrifice
Posted on 01 February 19 at 19:05
Another new kingdom released with a crapload of placeholder text still in the quest line. Can't fault these devs for consistency I guess.
Gortus
Gortus
Posted on 03 February 19 at 01:19
I'll be offline from 2/5 to 2/20. I'll be here this coming Monday to donate gold/seals but won't be able to log in at all the following week. :(
The Last Azn
The Last Azn
Posted on 04 February 19 at 00:20
My guild went through a bunch of departures, and now the leader just ditched us, so looking for another one myself.

Lvl 1k
Archer Spense
Archer Spense
Posted on 05 February 19 at 02:55
I've been going HAM at this game for the past few months.
The guild I'm in has 30 ppl in it and is hardly active
plus I'm sitting on a pile of guild seals (I hope these transfer between guilds) that I kind of sort of would love to spend on level 6 guild chests.

Im lvl 1103
el tuaya arg
el tuaya arg
Posted on 05 February 19 at 10:22
They do!
NO PULSE
NO PULSE
Posted on 07 February 19 at 15:34
Wow, slow week for me due to personal reasons, then I get dropped by the 'TrueAchievements' guild? The week hasn't even ended yet. Give a guy some time to play. Jesus. I gave to that guild a bunch for being a n00b. Far more non-playing people than myself.

WTF.
Xtowers
Xtowers
Posted on 10 February 19 at 18:54
Sometimes I wish they'd switch up the event schedule a bit for weekly and day-long events. I work as an accountant, and every 4 weeks we have to close the books, which is raid boss week. Closing the books takes up a lot of my time, so for raid weeks my activity is always loaded on the back-end.

Also, most of my work during regular weeks is at the beginning of the week, so trying to get the delve event done on Tuesday is difficult, and that's something specific I'd like to work on.
VegaDark541
VegaDark541
Posted on 11 February 19 at 01:45
Hey guys,

I'm sorry but I just don't think I have it in me to keep up with this game anymore. Right now the only times I really play are Sundays to jam through the guild minimums, and it feels like a chore. I am also bleeding gold and almost run out because I'm not really playing enough to get enough gold to donate.

I'm not going to fully quit the game, I'll probably join a casual guild where I don't have to really participate much just to at least get some rewards, but the guild deserves better than me just doing the bare minimums from week to week.

I hope there is a point in the future where I will get back into this game, at which time I'll ask to rejoin the guild, or if new achievements come out that require some sort of guild thing to achieve it I'll join to get those if you will have me back, but for now I think it's best for me to step away, which is sad since I've been a part of this since the beginning, but ultimately the level of play required for me to feel like I am "keeping up" with all the new things that have been released is just too high for me. I was going to try and hold out until all the ToD troops were released but I don't think I have it in me for even that. It's been fun!

I'll leave the guild now to give you a chance to get someone in before the guild wars week starts so you won't be short handed.
GameTagwastaken
Posted on 11 February 19 at 06:01
Looks like we have two spots opening up. Nick sent a goodbye message but didnt leave.
AgentZachMorgan
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 11 February 19 at 10:10, Edited on 11 February 19 at 10:30 by AgentZachMorgan
My enthusiasm for this bore fest died weeks ago. I've not even been reading this thread to keep up with who's a reserve or anything, or done the weekly stats in weeks, not that anyone cared to notice. If Nick left ages ago then why didn't someone ask him to be kicked and invite a reserve, don't just rely on me to do it.

Nick has been kicked. Seeing as there was no reply from Marsumestari i've sent a message to the next 2 reserves, Fury87 & The Last Azn.
I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
AgentZachMorgan
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 11 February 19 at 10:20
NO PULSE said:
Wow, slow week for me due to personal reasons, then I get dropped by the 'TrueAchievements' guild? The week hasn't even ended yet. Give a guy some time to play. Jesus. I gave to that guild a bunch for being a n00b. Far more non-playing people than myself.

WTF.
So what does that have to do with us?
I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
Fury87
Fury87
Posted on 11 February 19 at 15:48, Edited on 11 February 19 at 18:01 by Fury87
Hey, just woke up and checked the thread. I just have to login and leave my current guild. I have roughly 30 clan orbs I would like to use as well before I leave my other guild. I should be able to accept within the hour. Thanks guys!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.