Game Discussion: Gems of War Forum

TrueAchievementElite Guild Thread

AuthorMessage
GameTagwastaken
Posted on 11 February 19 at 19:26
Zach,

Your criticism is fair. As long as we are hitting the highest tier of guild rewards each week, I don't sweat it. I only noticed Nick when I said something. If I can help, let me know. If folks are pulling their weight and posting event teams so I can grind them out, I'm happy.

Vega, sorry to see you go, but I totally understand. I think we are all at or above capacity for how much we can play this game each week. I expect that if and when I ever complete a delve to 500 that may be the end of it for me. As Xtowers said, the schedule is brutal (having the longest daily event on Tuesday is just cruel).
NO PULSE
NO PULSE
Posted on 11 February 19 at 23:54
AgentZachMorgan said:
NO PULSE said:
Wow, slow week for me due to personal reasons, then I get dropped by the 'TrueAchievements' guild? The week hasn't even ended yet. Give a guy some time to play. Jesus. I gave to that guild a bunch for being a n00b. Far more non-playing people than myself.

WTF.
So what does that have to do with us?
Apparently nothing(?)

Sorry.
DrunkLastKnight
Posted on 12 February 19 at 01:35, Edited on 12 February 19 at 01:36 by DrunkLastKnight
NO PULSE said:
AgentZachMorgan said:
NO PULSE said:
Wow, slow week for me due to personal reasons, then I get dropped by the 'TrueAchievements' guild? The week hasn't even ended yet. Give a guy some time to play. Jesus. I gave to that guild a bunch for being a n00b. Far more non-playing people than myself.

WTF.
So what does that have to do with us?
Apparently nothing(?)

Sorry.
Dont feel too bad. I got booted from one of the TrueAchievement guilds on Gems today myself. Aparently I wasnt playing enough even though I allot some time every day. Oh well found a new home thats casual. So fits right for me. Plus they are already at legendary tasks.
AgentZachMorgan
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 12 February 19 at 01:36
No reply from The Last Azn and ideally we need someone to join before GW starts or we'll no doubt be relegated with just 28 playing so i've messaged Archer Spense as well
I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
seward101
seward101
Posted on 13 February 19 at 07:09
You can join my gulid if you like mikes minions. No requirements in terms of gold. Plus I'm the only bugger in the guild lol
AgentZachMorgan
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 13 February 19 at 08:40
Start your own thread for recruitment, don't hijack this one.

Good luck finding people to join a 1 player guild, that's never going to happen.
I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
Docl88
Docl88
Posted on 14 February 19 at 02:38
Hi, i'm new in this game and search a guild with other achievement hunter, have you place in your team ?
BROOKER 513
BROOKER 513
Posted on 16 February 19 at 20:34
AgentZachMorgan said:
Start your own thread for recruitment, don't hijack this one.

Good luck finding people to join a 1 player guild, that's never going to happen.
I just laugh my arse off everytime AZM speaks.

This week I will be taking the rest off from gaming period. What I've donated so far is all that will be. Sometimes we all need to unplug from gaming. Goodluck, sorry for the last minute ditch.

I to am running low on gold resources, just barely making it through each event, I wished for more to do last year and they quadrupled the work load. See you guys next week.

BROOKER 513.
DEATH IS CERTAIN.
Mushy2008
80,305 80,305 GamerScore
Mushy2008
Posted on 18 February 19 at 10:11
seward101 said:
You can join my gulid if you like mikes minions. No requirements in terms of gold. Plus I'm the only bugger in the guild lol
Sure I'll join your guild I'm lvl 175 I can donate about 250k a week and get max seals and trophies
el tuaya arg
el tuaya arg
Posted on 18 February 19 at 17:33
This is not a recruitment thread. GO DO IT ELSEWHERE.
Jesus...facepalm
Xtowers
Xtowers
Posted on 18 February 19 at 22:44
Private messages work very well, too.
el tuaya arg
el tuaya arg
Posted on 21 February 19 at 00:26, Edited on 21 February 19 at 02:26 by el tuaya arg
I want to let everybody know that I'll be taking my yearly vacations from March 1st to March 5, resuming my usual grind on the 6th if everything goes well.
I hope I don't miss out on too much.
Regarding the weekly guild event for that week, I will surely lose all unclaimed rewards for the final stages, or will I?
I think those are not automatically emailed to the inbox anymore, right? If someone knows and can confirm please, because I may ask a friend to log in and grab everything before it's gone for good
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.