The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: May 31st, 2016

AuthorMessage
Tao Logos
Tao Logos
Posted on 01 June 16 at 12:57
Shadow 00 Fox said:Sidenote... what happened to the sales listings?? This whole page at the top describing the sales is a MESS of text and images and weird stuff...Yea, it looks like the formatting is screwy. Or is that just how it looks now?
GoW Butters
GoW Butters
Posted on 01 June 16 at 13:13
I'm glad its shit, will save me some money.
I don't really know what I'm talking about.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 01 June 16 at 14:55
Weak week, that's all.

It is always expected to have sales for stuff like:
- GTA V cards
- TOS Online
- And games you'll regret to buy since they'll either be GwG soon or part of EA Access.
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 01 June 16 at 17:03
Seng IV said:CpNx MaYxDaYx said:SirBaxter77 said:LuckyConquerer2 said:^nope, but it may do one day. Might as well get the DLC now.Dont think EA ever let it go GWG, however its been "free" in the EA Access vault for some time, I guess thats why they let a lot of Battlefield 4 and Hardline DLC go free with gold, its a way of promoting EA Access.Battlefield 4 and Hardline Premium is also free with EA Access until sometime late summer/early fall, too! :DThey're not leaving EA Access during the late summer/early fall. EA Access Vault games stay in the vault the entire time.Yeah, I know the games will stay in the Vault. I was mentioning how all the DLC (Premium Versions) of Battlefield 4 and Hardline are accessible via EA Access for a few months. I don't think it's indefinite, though.
War...war never changes.
Cheevolution
Cheevolution
Posted on 01 June 16 at 19:17
I downloaded the demo of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD several times before and always hated the controls.The digipad of the 360 controller is simply the shittiest invention ever.My opinion.But somehow i wanted to give this game a chance.
Now i bought it and i'm happy to sit down in this time machine and travel back to my childhood.Cheers.
"...one thing 'bout music-when it hit you feel no pain..."
Angels Kill Too
Posted on 01 June 16 at 20:14
Oh great more overplayed boring same old gta shit... -_-
Everything will be fine in the End... If it's not fine... Then it's not the End...
FOKENWOLFEN
FOKENWOLFEN
Posted on 01 June 16 at 21:29, Edited on 01 June 16 at 21:31 by FOKENWOLFEN
SirBaxter77 said:LuckyConquerer2 said:^nope, but it may do one day. Might as well get the DLC now.Dont think EA ever let it go GWG, however its been "free" in the EA Access vault for some time, I guess thats why they let a lot of Battlefield 4 and Hardline DLC go free with gold, its a way of promoting EA Access.They are free to build hype (in celebration) for the new Battlefield. They made the announcement long ago, they are also free on 360 and PS3/4.

I think they said one DLC pack each week (the previous one going back to full price) until reaching Battlefield1 launch day.
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 01 June 16 at 23:11, Edited on 01 June 16 at 23:12 by Sashamorning
Wait, I went to the store, and Hardline Premium was completely free. Anyone else seeing that?

That was through the Store, not EA Access.
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth. Always carry [popcorn].
deutschZuid
deutschZuid
Posted on 01 June 16 at 23:31
Good. I get to keep my money laugh
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 02 June 16 at 06:19
Sashamorning said:Wait, I went to the store, and Hardline Premium was completely free. Anyone else seeing that?

Nope.
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 02 June 16 at 08:09
Tao Logos said:Shadow 00 Fox said:Sidenote... what happened to the sales listings?? This whole page at the top describing the sales is a MESS of text and images and weird stuff...Yea, it looks like the formatting is screwy. Or is that just how it looks now?Can one of you guys send a screengrab of what you're seeing as well as the browser and OS you're on? Doesn't sound right.
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 02 June 16 at 08:15
@Chewie, why did I get a notification for Metro 2033? Was this a mislabeling on the original tags or do I need to report a bug? I am not the only one who got the PM.
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 02 June 16 at 08:48
LuckyConquerer2 said:@Chewie, why did I get a notification for Metro 2033? Was this a mislabeling on the original tags or do I need to report a bug? I am not the only one who got the PM.For some reason the article had added Metro 2033, Metal Gear Ground Zeroes and So Many Me as related items. No need to report it, we have a thread going with Rich to address news writing niggles.
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 02 June 16 at 09:06
Thanks for clearing that up.
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 02 June 16 at 09:29
LuckyConquerer2 said:Sashamorning said:Wait, I went to the store, and Hardline Premium was completely free. Anyone else seeing that?

Nope.
Definitely saw it, definitely bought it, definitely downloaded it, didn't cost anything.

*shrug*
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth. Always carry [popcorn].
LuckyKant
LuckyKant
Posted on 02 June 16 at 09:36
Sashamorning said:LuckyConquerer2 said:Sashamorning said:Wait, I went to the store, and Hardline Premium was completely free. Anyone else seeing that?

Nope.
Definitely saw it, definitely bought it, definitely downloaded it, didn't cost anything.

*shrug*
Lucky you. Given there was quite a gap between your post and me checking, one could assume it was an error on their part.
Kronos DCXVI
Kronos DCXVI
Posted on 02 June 16 at 10:15
Looks like I'll be putting my money towards DOA5 and DOA5 Ultimate this week. Micro$oft's loss. XD
Steve Redman
Steve Redman
Posted on 02 June 16 at 16:06
Whoever pays anything for Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 is going to regret it fast. Played it for like 10 mins at a friends house and hated it. Easily one of the worst games of last year
Strategy One
Strategy One
Posted on 02 June 16 at 20:13
I really wanna play that THPS 5 too bad it was so much garbage.
CrAzEdCaNuCk18
Posted on 02 June 16 at 20:48
Don't know if it was mentioned anywhere but I stumbled upon deadlight directors cut for Xbox one preorder was $10.00 CAD, down from $19.99

Not sure if it's on sale or if it's for owners of the 360 version.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.