Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

DOOM Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 02 June 16 at 08:53Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the DOOM walkthrough
  • Posted on 19 June 16 at 04:22Permalink
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • Posted on 25 June 16 at 06:07Permalink
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: DOOM Walkthrough
  • MAJORPOOPYMAJORPOOPY925,650
    Posted on 20 July 16 at 06:01Permalink
    What a great walkthrough. One of the best on the site as far as thoroughness and detail. Very nice job.
    -Major
  • Posted on 01 August 16 at 05:55Permalink
    MAJORPOOPY said:
    What a great walkthrough. One of the best on the site as far as thoroughness and detail. Very nice job.
    Be sure to give it a thumbs-up on the Walkthrough page!

Glad you're finding it useful,
    -Batman
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • EverStoned77EverStoned77464,371
    Posted on 13 January 17 at 06:05Permalink
    I'm at the end of Lvl.7 & getting a lot of help from this AMAZING walkthrough,in all honesty I've had a couple of times where I had to retrace my steps & weren't a 100% sure exactly where the WT wanted me to go but in those few cases the map pictures did a great job of showing in what direction I needed to go & have to say that given the size & complexity of the areas in this game I certainly can't imagine it to be done more precise & accurate in a written walkthrough,great job clap
    Anyway I have come across a small error that might be partly because of me playing on "Hurt me plenty" (& not easy as in the WT)
    Anyway,at the end of lvl.7 when you go on from Rune (2/2) the WT mentions a Gravity Pad that I for the love of God can't seem to find & also shortly thereafter there's supposed to be a Gore Nest (this might be where the difficulty settings play a part) & according to the both pictures I'm in the right location (exactly where the snapshot was taken) so if any one can confirm my findings it would save those playing layer some trouble smile
    Here's how the WT says to go from Rune (2/2)
    Head back along the path and use the gravity pad to get back up. Head along the path fighting enemies as you go and climb up at the end. You will come to Gore Nest. Behind where you climb up is a big rock you can jump over to that contains an Argent Cell (1/1)
    I've found both the Argent Location & the snapshot + map location but no Gravity Pad or Gore Nest...
    Kicking Grass & Smoking Ass,wait,what?!?
  • OldNerdyGuyOldNerdyGuy165,592
    Posted on 24 January 17 at 05:38Permalink
    This post is contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
    o0o Angelo o0o
  • Posted on 24 January 17 at 16:51Permalink
    This post is contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz359,202
    Posted on 03 August 17 at 09:41Permalink
    Excellent Walkthrough. If only all were as detailed as this. Thank you.

For the few areas that I couldn't decipher/locate via the text walkthrough I just quickly whizzed through the videos and found it in moments. Worked great.

Thumbs up on it from me.

As an additional bit of info/help - In terms of suit upgrades I saved the navigation upgrades until last as the guide shows where everything is anyway. Allows you to use the Elite Guards suit upgrades for better use.
  • Bridge188Bridge188806,455
    Posted on 27 September 17 at 08:09Permalink
    Any chance of getting it updated to include the MP DLC now it's all free? wave
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 April 18 at 18:13Permalink
    This walkthrough has been updated to include all DLC and the requirements for unlocking items through level progression
  • Sir PaulygonSir Paulygon296,828
    Posted on 08 June 20 at 19:14Permalink
    Video appears to be unavailable for Arcade mode.
    Don't worry about criticism from people that you wouldn't seek advice from.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.