Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Two Of The Resident Evil Team Talk About The Series

• DamnSillyDamnSilly1,367,978
  • Posted on 02 June 16 at 18:21
    Cool.
  • LockAndLukeLockAndLuke454,201
    Posted on 02 June 16 at 18:22
    "Two Of The Resident Evil Team Talk About The Series"

And just how awful 4, 5 and 6 were?
    Haha, all joking aside, as much as I hated those, there are those who really enjoyed them, I'd just like a Resi game that's more to its roots and back to actual horror survival, I would love a Nemesis remake.
    If it works, it isn't stupid.
  • gobey17gobey17991,232
    Posted on 02 June 16 at 18:53
    Saiyan Ruuku said:
    "Two Of The Resident Evil Team Talk About The Series"

Haha, all joking aside, as much as I hated those, there are those who really enjoyed them, I'd just like a Resi game that's more to its roots and back to actual horror survival, I would love a Nemesis remake.
    A lot of people seem to like 4 and while its fun as a game, its not much in the flavor of the originals. Guess they had to try something different. But at the same time I think the gameplay elements influenced the crap of 5 and 6. facepalm

And yes, RE3 would be a gorgeous remake! But I'm not going to push my luck with RE2 on the way. Though I still would love Outbreak File 1/2 to be brought back for its online capabilities.
  • PurdsPurds1,411,686
    Posted on 02 June 16 at 18:55
    I'm super excited for resident evil 5 and resident evil 2. And praying they anounce resident evil 7
  • EinhanderEinhander242,730 242,730 GamerScore
    Posted on 02 June 16 at 19:15
    i can't wait for Resident evil 2&3 remake
  • PurdsPurds1,411,686
    Posted on 02 June 16 at 19:59
    Einhander said:i can't wait for Resident evil 2&3 remakeThey are remaking resident evil 3 for sure?
  • FlawlessJawsFlawlessJaws430,824
    Posted on 02 June 16 at 20:02, Edited on 02 June 16 at 20:03 by FlawlessJaws
    The evil within is a great game imo, the dlc is much more tense you don't have a gun a la alien isolation. I do However miss the tension of original RE, where 1 zombie would scare the shit out of you.

Massive fan of Shinji mikami's mind
    J. Wart
  • ronnie42ronnie42498,612
    Posted on 02 June 16 at 20:07
    Hopefully the franchise keeps going, just hope they figure out what there going to do with the future of the franchise. Looking forward to the Re2 remake. Hopefully they at least tease it at E3.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl249,846
    Posted on 02 June 16 at 21:17
    Cower Before me said:Einhander said:i can't wait for Resident evil 2&3 remakeThey are remaking resident evil 3 for sure?No, nothing's been announced about 3. I think Einhandler's just being hopeful.
  • KexolKexol470,483
    Posted on 02 June 16 at 21:42
    Saiyan Ruuku said:"Two Of The Resident Evil Team Talk About The Series"

Society today throws zombies in our face 24/7. I don't think you'll get that horror aspect that imbued the original. Zombies still kick butt though.
  • mkdfanmkdfan1,093,562
    Posted on 02 June 16 at 23:09
    I could see them doing a "Jill" Scenario in the RE2 remake, the beginning of Nemesis is set in a lot of the same areas as RE2 and I can't imagine they'd remake the police station again anytime soon.
    This way they could reuse the environments. I think this would be our only chance for a long time to see anything Nemesis remake related.

I'm hoping for an RE7 announcement soon, as jenk as some RE games are I'll never abandon the series that's given me some of my most memorable gaming moments.
  • Posted on 03 June 16 at 00:42
    zeldafanjtl said:Cower Before me said:Einhander said:i can't wait for Resident evil 2&3 remakeThey are remaking resident evil 3 for sure?No, nothing's been announced about 3. I think Einhandler's just being hopeful.Good reason to hope. Re2 got a start up from the great sales of RE1 HD. Stands to reason if RE2 does well nemesis could be on the way.
    So, it begins...
  • ronnie42ronnie42498,612
    Posted on 03 June 16 at 00:47
    mkdfan1990 said:I could see them doing a "Jill" Scenario in the RE2 remake, the beginning of Nemesis is set in a lot of the same areas as RE2 and I can't imagine they'd remake the police station again anytime soon.
    This way they could reuse the environments. I think this would be our only chance for a long time to see anything Nemesis remake related.

I'm hoping for an RE7 announcement soon, as jenk as some RE games are I'll never abandon the series that's given me some of my most memorable gaming moments.
    I suspect they will do that since Re2-3 always felt like the same game.
    Posted on 03 June 16 at 06:09
    Aura of Heroism said:zeldafanjtl said:Cower Before me said:Einhander said:i can't wait for Resident evil 2&3 remakeThey are remaking resident evil 3 for sure?No, nothing's been announced about 3. I think Einhandler's just being hopeful.Good reason to hope. Re2 got a start up from the great sales of RE1 HD. Stands to reason if RE2 does well nemesis could be on the way.REmake has been around for nearly two decades at this point, and the remake of 2 is a recent thing. I'm not sure you can really relate them that strongly.

Also 3 is probably the least loved game in the entire series.
  • DrMmmPieDrMmmPie478,243
    Posted on 03 June 16 at 11:06
    Would like to see outbreak file 1&2 remastered or make a file 3
    Note: This post contains my personal opinion. So don't hate on it.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm653,134
    Posted on 03 June 16 at 12:13
    rock
  • iTzDanski92iTzDanski92761,481
    Posted on 03 June 16 at 18:12
    It won't let me watch the video for some reason -__- have they got a release date for RE2 remake! been waiting for that since 0 remake got released
    Danny (You Don't Need Skills You Just Need Luck #HardestAchievements)
    Posted on 03 June 16 at 18:24
    vG x Madness said:It won't let me watch the video for some reason -__- have they got a release date for RE2 remake! been waiting for that since 0 remake got releasedNo, I don't think it's been given a release date yet.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm653,134
    Posted on 03 June 16 at 23:04
    vG x Madness said:It won't let me watch the video for some reason -__- have they got a release date for RE2 remake! been waiting for that since 0 remake got releasedMaybe you can watch it directly on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oylf1T7mQ_M&feature....be

There is no release date for Biohazard/Resident Evil 2 HD yet.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads