Game Discussion: Fruit Ninja (2013) (WP)

Game Constantly Crashes

• YoDzYoDz671,252
    Posted on 04 June 16 at 05:13
    So I tried downloading the game and playing, I can download it but when I try to start it it just crashes at the menu, I've tried dozens of times but no luck, also tried re-installing and restarting phone. Anyone else have this problem? Or know a fix? I'm on a Lumia 435 and the other version of fruit ninja worked great same with every other game I've downloaded. Also I'm on win8 phone if that helps.
  • LvxLvx412,050
    Posted on 16 November 19 at 17:44
    If anyone is still looking for a fix: turn off WiFi. Connecting to XBL makes it crash somehow.
  • Posted on 16 November 19 at 18:56
    Thank you for this sir. Never understood
  • LvxLvx412,050
    Posted on 16 November 19 at 21:30
    I just got it to sync too. Get whatever achievement you need offline. Close the game, turn on WiFi and start it again. Turn off your WiFi as soon as you see your gamertag in the menu. Achievement should unlock on your phone and subsequently sync when you go back online.
  • Bastian ReaderBastian Reader1,720,491
    Posted on 07 December 19 at 07:08, Edited on 07 December 19 at 07:09 by Bastian Reader
    You guys are geniuses. I followed the method described above for opening the game, closing it, and reloading it while manipulating the WiFi. The difference is that I did it multiple times until the game was able to remain open with me signed in and connected to the WiFi and I completed the entire game with every achievement popping and syncing in one sitting.
  • LvxLvx412,050
    Posted on 07 December 19 at 09:52
    Bastian Reader said:
    You guys are geniuses. I followed the method described above for opening the game, closing it, and reloading it while manipulating the WiFi. The difference is that I did it multiple times until the game was able to remain open with me signed in and connected to the WiFi and I completed the entire game with every achievement popping and syncing in one sitting.
    Glad to hear it! smile
  • Oaawara2Oaawara2567,933
    Posted on 28 April 21 at 23:05
    Lvx said:
    I just got it to sync too. Get whatever achievement you need offline. Close the game, turn on WiFi and start it again. Turn off your WiFi as soon as you see your gamertag in the menu. Achievement should unlock on your phone and subsequently sync when you go back online.
    Can't get it to sync :(
  • Posted on 14 May 21 at 09:17
    Just play offline and when you unlock an achievement in game quit the game and turn your Wifi on lunch the game and achievement should pop right away.
    There is no impossible achievement if you put all your skills on it !!!
  • NitrousSpeedNitrousSpeed953,166
    Posted on 14 May 21 at 21:10
    CrysisWarXX3 said:
    Just play offline and when you unlock an achievement in game quit the game and turn your Wifi on lunch the game and achievement should pop right away.
    Just tried that & it didn’t work. Says the achievements unlocked but not syncing to the Xbox servers
  • Posted on 14 May 21 at 21:26
    NitrousSpeed said:
    CrysisWarXX3 said:
    Just tried that & it didn’t work. Says the achievements unlocked but not syncing to the Xbox servers
    Syncing can take up to 24 hours on WP 10 on some cases, If its still not syncing then you have a syncing problem.
    There is no impossible achievement if you put all your skills on it !!!
    Posted on 14 May 21 at 22:33
    CrysisWarXX3 said:
    NitrousSpeed said:
    CrysisWarXX3 said:
    Syncing can take up to 24 hours on WP 10 on some cases, If its still not syncing then you have a syncing problem.
    I hope that’s not the case as I just got a new WP as my last one wouldn’t do phone updates anymore. It was working just a few days ago. Hope it syncs in the next 24 hours
  • FoolontheHill24FoolontheHill241,052,166
    Posted on 15 May 21 at 01:22
    Playing offline and then connecting to live worked for me. It crashed at first as I think it was trying to shove them all through at once, but after a couple restarts, they popped/synced. What model phone are you using, nitrous?
    Posted on 15 May 21 at 08:16
    FoolontheHill24 said:
    Playing offline and then connecting to live worked for me. It crashed at first as I think it was trying to shove them all through at once, but after a couple restarts, they popped/synced. What model phone are you using, nitrous?
    I’m using the Icon 929 WP
  • FoolontheHill24FoolontheHill241,052,166
    Posted on 15 May 21 at 10:36
    NitrousSpeed said:
    FoolontheHill24 said:
    I’m using the Icon 929 WP
    Weird. I did mine on a 930 which is pretty much the same phone on paper. I turned on airplane mode and started the game up. I earned the achievements and then turned airplane mode off and clicked the button to sign into live. I believe it crashed when I did that the first time. Then I restarted the app and it kind of froze and crashed. Upon starting it the third time, the achievements popped.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads