RISK Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 04 June 16 at 23:02
    Please use this thread to discuss the RISK walkthrough
  • Posted on 05 June 16 at 16:45
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: RISK Walkthrough
  • Mr GranstaffMr Granstaff1,533,849
    Posted on 25 January 17 at 03:55
    Note (glitch 2): If you reach both 80+ points AND win the last game, you will be promoted twice for no reason. My boosting partner won game 5, and it put him in the Colonel’s league, instead of the Major’s league. We later teamed up with 2 other boosters and both of them got placed into the colonel’s league as well, after having 80+ points and winning game 5. This glitch only worked while playing in the captain’s league.
    Please elaborate. You said to win the last game, but then go on to say to make sure you win Game 5. From my observation, I constitute the last game as Game 6.
    "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m31,146,953
    Posted on 25 January 17 at 08:02
    Should be game 6
  • Mr GranstaffMr Granstaff1,533,849
    Posted on 25 January 17 at 12:29
    Oh! Good. Thought my boosting buddy and I screwed up with trying for that exploit. Seems to have been patched, unfortunately.
    "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
  • Itzz Sh0wt1m3Itzz Sh0wt1m31,146,953
    Posted on 25 January 17 at 21:39
    Mr Granstaff said:
    Oh! Good. Thought my boosting buddy and I screwed up with trying for that exploit. Seems to have been patched, unfortunately.
    All right, thanks. Ill update this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.