HingedMonster
HingedMonster
Posted on 06 June 16 at 22:23
Anyone else experiencing this?
Don't feed the trolls
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 07 June 16 at 18:51
Oh, crap. I hope there's enough awesomeness left in the story where I won't need to rely on the challenges should this kick the bucket.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
HingedMonster
HingedMonster
Posted on 07 June 16 at 18:56
I contacted Ubisoft on Twitter, but of course, they never got back to me.
Don't feed the trolls
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 07 June 16 at 19:01
Cool. Thanks for that.

Yeah, they're not the best with support or even with supporting some games.

I've had better success opening up a ticket. Then again, I don't tweet much.
"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." — Mark Twain
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 07 June 16 at 21:32, Edited on 07 June 16 at 21:33 by JamP0und32
It does say 22 days when looking at it but if you go into the challenge the countdown is correct, right now it says 10 hours. Notice it's also a different challenge than shown on the picture before you jump in.

I'll see if it gives me the gold tomorrow, I think it's just the countdown before you enter the challenge that's bugged.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 07 June 16 at 21:50
I've been using their support site heavily because one of their mobile games, and they usually get back to me in a couple of days.
gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
HingedMonster
HingedMonster
Posted on 07 June 16 at 22:09
JamP0und32 said:It does say 22 days when looking at it but if you go into the challenge the countdown is correct, right now it says 10 hours. Notice it's also a different challenge than shown on the picture before you jump in.

I'll see if it gives me the gold tomorrow, I think it's just the countdown before you enter the challenge that's bugged.
It still says I'm on my way to winning to the medals I earned last week, I didn't even bother going in to do them again since this has never happened before. Could be entirely wrong after all. Let us know.
Don't feed the trolls
JamP0und32
JamP0und32
Posted on 08 June 16 at 10:26
Logged in today and I got credit for my 2 golds in yesterdays daily challenges. The timer outside the painting is still incorrect but within it has changed and acting normal.

So there's nothing really wrong with the challenges, they work and give you awesomeness as normal, only the countdown before you enter the challenge is wrong. Not much to get fussed about.
Mr Granstaff
Mr Granstaff
Posted on 08 June 16 at 12:16
So there's nothing really wrong with the challengesLies! All lies! The countdown is wrong. :P
HingedMonster
HingedMonster
Posted on 08 June 16 at 12:19
Cool. Thanks for letting us know.
Don't feed the trolls
Monkey540
Monkey540
Posted on 16 June 16 at 20:33
My daily challenges paintings and results have been basically frozen for this month. but when you enter the first painting the scoreboard is correct.
TurtleHermit0
Posted on 03 July 16 at 06:18
I completed Rayman Legends on the 360 and experienced no bugs, i wasn't expecting any when starting on the Xbox One. Hopefully this doesn't mess with my rewards because i'm on for a Diamond right now and i don't want to miss out on it.
TurtleHermit0
Posted on 03 July 16 at 18:00
I got my rewards so at least that isn't a problem thank goodness.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.