Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Capcom Announces the Capcom Digital Collection

  • MatrarchMatrarch1,542,572
    Posted on 14 December 11 at 22:22
    Jayour said:
    I might be in the minority when I saw this but the massive increase of images used in the news pieces is killing it for me a little. In moderation it's fine, it's always nice to see screenshots! But is it really worth throwing in a game logo for every game in this article.

    It's just horrible when I'm doing more scrolling to skip past images than reading.
    There were originally 56 screens in this post. We have to do our best to use as much of what's out there as possible, though I see your point, and we did address it more than you probably realized!
  • Posted on 14 December 11 at 22:29
    I only own double impact so count me in for this! flock, rocketmen, bionic comando 2 (got the 1st one), commando 3...
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 14 December 11 at 22:37
    This might be a pickup when it hits the bargain bin, but I've avoided most of these games (especially Street Fighter II HD Remix) because of the online achievements. Just because I can play with someone else doesn't mean I want a game developer to force it upon me by making a single achievement depend on co-op or set ridiculous achievements (100 Ranked Matches) to try to inflate numbers.
  • izret102izret1022,008,480
    Posted on 14 December 11 at 22:42
    I need 5 of them. Depending on the MSRP i might get this right away :)
    www.rfgeneration.com
  • MatrarchMatrarch1,542,572
    Posted on 14 December 11 at 22:43
    izret102 said:
    I need 5 of them. Depending on the MSRP i might get this right away :)
    The MSRP is $40, which means it will likely be worth it for you!
  • Posted on 14 December 11 at 22:47, Edited on 14 December 11 at 22:48 by DrSchlepenstein
    What? Capcom didn't put the Megaman games on this!
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,419,150
    Posted on 14 December 11 at 22:53
    sm182 said:
    I will be seriously pissed off if this isn't released in the UK.
    I'm pretty sure I saw several other sites saying it was US only
  • wBRYwBRY734,814
    Posted on 14 December 11 at 23:04
    Unfcnbleevibl said:
    What? Capcom didn't put the Megaman games on this!
    of course not people actually buy those games still, unlike the ones listed in this collection
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64310,289
    Posted on 14 December 11 at 23:07
    where is captain commando and cadillacs&dinosaurs already? dang!
    Nerd Rage: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=280
  • DJB HustlinDJB Hustlin524,441
    Posted on 14 December 11 at 23:12
    -__________________________________________________-

    need to see if i can get this
  • Posted on 14 December 11 at 23:17
    Might b interested if it goes down in price not big into arcade games though
    Gamma Phi Gamma 1183
  • Posted on 14 December 11 at 23:21
    all ready got all them
  • Posted on 14 December 11 at 23:28
    I have the HD remix (got it for free via a friend's Resident Evil 5 console), but aside from that, I'd be interested in buying this.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 14 December 11 at 23:57
    Glad I don't have any of these games, this is a must buy, I like having them on discs for some reason!

    Im guessing £19.99 here? Probably end up at £29.99 though.
    I am The Game and I want to Play!
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,419,150
    Posted on 15 December 11 at 00:28, Edited on 15 December 11 at 00:29 by Ahayzo
    TheIrishBeast said:
    Glad I don't have any of these games, this is a must buy, I like having them on discs for some reason!

    Im guessing £19.99 here? Probably end up at £29.99 though.
    It's US only, sorry.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 15 December 11 at 01:09
    A) its 9 games ( because Final Fight Double Impact is 2 games in 1) and
    B) US ONLY = NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 15 December 11 at 02:24
    Has anyone looked at the cost of each game separate yet? I'm wondering what the saving is. $30-$40 is my guess. I don't feel like adding everything up. Haha.
    Countless the dead slaughtered in your name. Not an utter of your voice have you once repaid.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,419,150
    Posted on 15 December 11 at 02:33
    CoMANdo DOOM said:
    Has anyone looked at the cost of each game separate yet? I'm wondering what the saving is. $30-$40 is my guess. I don't feel like adding everything up. Haha.
    These prices are based on information from the respective TA pages

    1942: Joint Strike - $10
    Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2 - $15
    Final Fight: Double Impact - $10
    Flock! - $15
    Rocketmen: Axis of Evil - $10
    R:AoE It Came From Uranus Expansion Pack - $5
    Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - $10
    Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix - $15
    Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 - $10

    $100 worth of games, for $40. Wow, I was thinking maybe a discount of $10-20 max. But the math? It says $60 of savings!! 60% for quite a few good games, definitely picking this one up.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 15 December 11 at 02:36
    alklein92201 said:
    CoMANdo DOOM said:
    Has anyone looked at the cost of each game separate yet? I'm wondering what the saving is. $30-$40 is my guess. I don't feel like adding everything up. Haha.
    These prices are based on information from the respective TA pages

    1942: Joint Strike - $10
    Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2 - $15
    Final Fight: Double Impact - $10
    Flock! - $15
    Rocketmen: Axis of Evil - $10
    R:AoE It Came From Uranus Expansion Pack - $5
    Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - $10
    Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix - $15
    Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 - $10

    $100 worth of games, for $40. Wow, I was thinking maybe a discount of $10-20 max. But the math? It says $60 of savings!! 60% for quite a few good games, definitely picking this one up.
    Damn, that's quite a deal. I'll definitely be picking it up as well seeing as I have only one of those titles. Wow again.
    Countless the dead slaughtered in your name. Not an utter of your voice have you once repaid.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 15 December 11 at 03:41
    Since I've already got a couple of these, I will wait for this to drop to $10 before picking it up.
    "You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive..."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.