AuthorMessage

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 October 16 at 01:20
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
c1w said:
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
Got to achieve said:
Can anyone give me a step by step guide on how to download worlds on IOS?? I downloaded IFunbox, iExplorer, and Dropbox. I have unzipped the file for Achievement World v3, but cannot figure out where to put the file so I can play it on Minecraft. Someone please help. Thanks!!
As mentioned in the first post, games, com.mojang, minecraftworlds. There is also plenty of youtube videos
any chance you can give me a link to a video? please babe
I'm not that experienced with PC's (I just tried some random videos back then). You can also download them to your PC and then join your WIN 10 game with your Iphone. That's what I'm doing now all the time.

cooorpse said:
Someone already found a Ocean Monument?
It's the only place with Elder Guardian spawns and he is the only that drops Sponge.

If someone find the Ocean Monument we can kill 2 achievements with one stone :D

EDIT: -1436927780
This seed have a Ocean Monument. Don't know how to make a NightVision Potion nor a potion to breath under water.
have you actually seen the ocean monument? As far as I know they ocean monuments aren't live in this current version of the game.
only have a mac book :(
t-t-t-today junior

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 October 16 at 01:34
figured it out though
t-t-t-today junior
cooorpse
cooorpse
Posted on 14 October 16 at 12:00
cooorpse said:
Someone already found a Ocean Monument?
It's the only place with Elder Guardian spawns and he is the only that drops Sponge.

If someone find the Ocean Monument we can kill 2 achievements with one stone :D

EDIT: -1436927780
This seed have a Ocean Monument. Don't know how to make a NightVision Potion nor a potion to breath under water.
have you actually seen the ocean monument? As far as I know they ocean monuments aren't live in this current version of the game.
I saw a video. I checked now and I couldn't find it lol
Don't know if it's my version, but I trust you hahha I'm noob on this game. laugh
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 14 October 16 at 14:31
An update on the achievements: Ocean monuments definitely don't spawn yet in this version (as for version 15.9)

- beacons and withers are available in 15.9, but not in lower versions (my save files from android get corrupted when trying to move it to WIN10 version)
- Sponges are available in the current version of win10. However, they don't get wet. Do get wet in 15.9
LordFightALot
LordFightALot
Posted on 16 October 16 at 18:58
You are amazing! Thank you so much for all your work and effort!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 October 16 at 16:15
So has the game been updated? I see a few people have completed it.
Previously XFALLING DEATHX/xs Nacho sx
RVM
RVM
Posted on 21 October 16 at 17:42
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
An update on the achievements: Ocean monuments definitely don't spawn yet in this version (as for version 15.9)

- beacons and withers are available in 15.9, but not in lower versions (my save files from android get corrupted when trying to move it to WIN10 version)
- Sponges are available in the current version of win10. However, they don't get wet. Do get wet in 15.9
From the world's you posted for the new dlc, is it possible to get the sponge, wither, and beacon achievements in those Dropbox files? Huge thanks for posting your worlds as they've allowed me to get most of the achievements so far.
Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 21 October 16 at 18:43
I'd go for those on the golden apple world, should be completely possible. But I wouldn't doubt we'll have new worlds soon.
Dwaggienite
Dwaggienite
Posted on 21 October 16 at 18:44
0.16 is now released.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 21 October 16 at 20:37
no achievements are popping for me, i dont know why because before the achievement worlds worked for me
Dwaggienite
Dwaggienite
Posted on 21 October 16 at 20:49
Mister Jeffa - achievements are unlocking, they're just not popping on screen.
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 21 October 16 at 21:56
RVM said:
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:

From the world's you posted for the new dlc, is it possible to get the sponge, wither, and beacon achievements in those Dropbox files? Huge thanks for posting your worlds as they've allowed me to get most of the achievements so far.
Got to work tomorrow. Will first do the ios version once it is released and then Ill get the worlds into the dropbox folder.
Lvx
Lvx
Posted on 21 October 16 at 23:34
Can't seem to load any mcworld files as of 0.16. Anyone else?
Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 22 October 16 at 03:52
Lvx said:
Can't seem to load any mcworld files as of 0.16. Anyone else?
No issues on my end.
RickyJesse
RickyJesse
Posted on 22 October 16 at 11:26
SeantheProGamer has already completed and uploaded a new achievement world for the update.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6cRDHTSNQ
The video has the download link in the description.
Beginer To Pro
Posted on 22 October 16 at 15:40
RickyJesse said:
SeantheProGamer has already completed and uploaded a new achievement world for the update.
I see only Win version!:( Need PE Android....
Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 22 October 16 at 19:01
RickyJesse said:
Adf.ly laugh
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 22 October 16 at 20:03, Edited on 22 October 16 at 20:04 by Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Long story short, I had a long day (still lasted 24 hours though laugh), but I've added 2 of the worlds I used, which allows you all to unlock beaconator, dry spell, the beginning (x2). For some reason, the version of the world I used for killing the elder guardian does not appear to be on my PC. I've got that world on my Android phone. Will try to add that tomorrow. No energy to try and get that onto PC +dropbox now.
Beginer To Pro
Posted on 22 October 16 at 20:21
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
Long story short, I had a long day (still lasted 24 hours though laugh), but I've added 2 of the worlds I used, which allows you all to unlock beaconator, dry spell, the beginning (x2). For some reason, the version of the world I used for killing the elder guardian does not appear to be on my PC. I've got that world on my Android phone. Will try to add that tomorrow. No energy to try and get that onto PC +dropbox now.
Great! Thanks........!!! Just amaizing how pepole craft all around!
My nerves can't stand........craft: craft: 360! :D Updates, Craft: Craft:!:D
loadsmorewubwub
Posted on 22 October 16 at 21:58
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
Honestly no rush your a true star for these worlds many many thanks toast
Lifes bad deal with it and learn.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.