Achievement worlds

AuthorMessage
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 11 June 16 at 16:27, Edited on 11 April 17 at 20:47 by Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Hey all,

Latest version:
V4 Sh0wt1m3 Achievement World
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qeswcgkt6pah7aa/AACrIRqqZB5OrysSM...

I've copied some of the worlds which I have left. The original achievement worlds for the windows 10 versions did not have all of the achievements in there. ALL WORDS CAN BE FOUND HERE:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/68ihnr8ivz3jstw/AAC4bPQToqc06k9hk...

Edit after 0.16 update:
All worlds for that can be found here (credit to SeanGamerPro)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v6ggssr1ag7uerp/AACU3QfRen68hOMno...
If you're unsure what to do go the solution for that specific achievement.

This might help:
https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/1480874-whe...

In this folder there's a world for Saddle up, Artificial selection(+ also tame a horse) and zombie doctor. I've also added the achievement world, though this one is not created by me.
In this achievement world, you can get all achievements except for the above mentioned achievements, and the achievement for placing 9 maps next to each other(even though there are 9 maps in the world). The set up for the piston related achievement is not present in this world, though all the related items can be found in there.

How to get the 4 achievements from TU 1
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

For TU 2 and 3, please use the solutions. TU 2 is also included in the walkthrough, TU3 is in progress
Minecraft (Win 10) Walkthrough
Minecraft (iOS) Walkthrough
Minecraft (Android) Achievements
-> Or use Kindle fire or Gear VR walkthrough.

Edit: I've added JumboWario 's world, in which you can get the "map" achievement. I've added his world in a folder suited for the PE edition. Maps are there and are located in the correct order.

Edit: I've also added a version of the achievement world where the setup is there for the "inception" achievement. You need to hit the lever on the right first. Then place a redstone on top of the piston on the left, and hit the lever on the left twice.

For the rest of the achievements, use version 2 or version 3 of the achievement world.
How to play the worlds
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Hope this helps,
Chris
evil terrorr
evil terrorr
Posted on 11 June 16 at 17:17
dude this is amazing i got the saddle up and artificial selection through this worked perfectly only had to wait a minute or two before i could breed the horse and the donkey
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 11 June 16 at 17:27
Sweet, good to hear that they work properly.
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 11 June 16 at 17:41
All the maps from my world should be in the chest in the correct corresponding order for the item frames. Thanks for porting it to the PE version!
Game On.
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 11 June 16 at 17:44
JumboWario said:All the maps from my world should be in the chest in the correct corresponding order for the item frames. Thanks for porting it to the PE version!All right, I did not notice that when I played your world. I've changed the description.
Dark Lord White
Posted on 11 June 16 at 22:46
So how do i pull these up on my android phone?
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 11 June 16 at 22:54
Dark Lord White said:So how do i pull these up on my android phone?As mentioned, download them to your pc, unzip them. Plug your phone into pc with usb cable. Then move the folder s into games->mojang>minecraftworlds
Dark Lord White
Posted on 11 June 16 at 22:55
well thats what i tried. Its not showing any folders when i open my phone.
UnveiledArk
UnveiledArk
Posted on 12 June 16 at 00:16
will this work on the android emulators? I dont have android phone or tablet.
Unmet Player
Unmet Player
Posted on 12 June 16 at 03:46
Anyone have a seed for Lion Tamer?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 12 June 16 at 04:36
Had issues downloading in browser with a virtual tablet, but going through dropbox worked fantastically.
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 12 June 16 at 05:34
Dark Lord White said:well thats what i tried. Its not showing any folders when i open my phone.You ll have to change a setting on you phone that the pc allows data transfer.
UnveiledArk said:will this work on the android emulators? I dont have android phone or tablet.If you can manage to put these files into the fokders in the emulator, yes

Dan Sabia said:Anyone have a seed for Lion Tamer?
This one is included in the achievement world.
NutriWhip
NutriWhip
Posted on 12 June 16 at 05:57
This video has a link to v3 of the achievement world that you included in your download. Might want to update it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBqB2I9y7kw
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 12 June 16 at 11:29
NutriWhip said:This video has a link to v3 of the achievement world that you included in your download. Might want to update it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBqB2I9y7kw
Thanks, Ill do so this afternoon
FgnZ DeBroin
FgnZ DeBroin
Posted on 12 June 16 at 11:59
Itzz Shwt1m3,

care to shed some light on the "when pigs fly" achievement?
When I load up your world, I'm in some sort of trench, and have a saddle and some buckets in the inventory. You mentioned in your solution that you need to put the bucket on the brick furthest away from the edge? I don't really understand what you mean there. Care to explain a bit more?

Thanks mate! :)
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 12 June 16 at 12:06
Yup, the trench is 9 bricks/spaces long. On one end should be a small cliff. If you place water on the other end of the trench, water will flow from that end and it will stop right on the edge of the cliff. This will also make the pig stand right on the edge. If you ride the pig with the saddle and then hit him once(while you are riding him), you should fall down the cliff with the pig.
FgnZ DeBroin
FgnZ DeBroin
Posted on 12 June 16 at 12:31
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:Yup, the trench is 9 bricks/spaces long. On one end should be a small cliff. If you place water on the other end of the trench, water will flow from that end and it will stop right on the edge of the cliff. This will also make the pig stand right on the edge. If you ride the pig with the saddle and then hit him once(while you are riding him), you should fall down the cliff with the pig.Worked like a charm!
Last thing: in the achievement world where all the spawn eggs are, is there one to spawn a ghast? I noticed the sign for 'return to sender', but I didn't see an egg anywhere. If I recall correctly, I had to build a portal to the nether in the Windows version of this world. Is that still the case, or are there eggs in this world to spawn one immediately?
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 12 June 16 at 12:37
FgnZ DeBroin said:Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:Yup, the trench is 9 bricks/spaces long. On one end should be a small cliff. If you place water on the other end of the trench, water will flow from that end and it will stop right on the edge of the cliff. This will also make the pig stand right on the edge. If you ride the pig with the saddle and then hit him once(while you are riding him), you should fall down the cliff with the pig.Worked like a charm!
Last thing: in the achievement world where all the spawn eggs are, is there one to spawn a ghast? I noticed the sign for 'return to sender', but I didn't see an egg anywhere. If I recall correctly, I had to build a portal to the nether in the Windows version of this world. Is that still the case, or are there eggs in this world to spawn one immediately?
Nope, you have to build the ender portal (with obsidian, and flint and steel) and then look for a ghast in there.
I ManuBad iT I
Posted on 12 June 16 at 13:31
Cool
dance
The life is hard, if you are tards is hardest!
Unmet Player
Unmet Player
Posted on 13 June 16 at 02:25
Dan Sabia said:Anyone have a seed for Lion Tamer?
This one is included in the achievement world.

I just want the seed
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.