Game Discussion: Minecraft (Android) Forum

Achievement worlds

AuthorMessage
Davehx
Davehx
Posted on 02 July 18 at 11:12
Have you made sure to change the settings in minecraft to store worlds locally then relaunched the app?
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 02 July 18 at 11:55
Davehx said:
Have you made sure to change the settings in minecraft to store worlds locally then relaunched the app?
Think I have, isnt that the default? Will try again tho.
YouTube.com/GLDDGaming - Gameplays, Tips and Tricks, Achievement Guides, and More!!!!
Davehx
Davehx
Posted on 02 July 18 at 15:22
It wasn't the default on 1.5.0.7. I had to change it to import a world for the Haggler achievement. Within the App, go to Settings-->Profile-->File Storage Location and set it to external. (This MAY delete current worlds. I was told it would but it didn't for me but only fair to warn you just in case)
Leo Ascendent
Leo Ascendent
Posted on 02 July 18 at 22:01
Hmm, I'll check that out.

Also, for those with the app I mentioned above, any .mcworld can be instantly loaded to the android version. I've used a few of the WIN10 maps to unlock a few achievements. Such an easy file format to work with!!
YouTube.com/GLDDGaming - Gameplays, Tips and Tricks, Achievement Guides, and More!!!!
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 11 July 18 at 10:15, Edited on 15 July 18 at 14:00 by BlackxRyan
Hi, I'm using a Xiaomi with Android. I enabled "Show hidden files".

I found "com.mojang.minecraftpe", there is only a folder named "files" and there is nothing into it.

What can I do ?

Edit : I finally found it.
WILDPANTHER9212
Posted on 26 July 18 at 19:56
BlackxRyan said:

I found "com.mojang.minecraftpe", there is only a folder named "files" and there is nothing into it.

What can I do ?

I'm having the same issues as this one. How did you finally figure this out?
Tsu
napoearth
napoearth
Posted on 09 September 18 at 21:40
BlackxRyan said:

What can I do ?

Mind sharing?
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 08 October 18 at 09:11
The folder minecraftWorlds appeared randomly, I don't know why.
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 03 November 18 at 19:12
What’s the cheapest android version I can get to play this version of game and kindle fire version? Like what version of phone I mean
Moat Carp
Moat Carp
Posted on 05 November 18 at 00:08
Not sure about minimum Android OS. Most Go Phones you can get at Wal-Mart or Target are capable of playing the game. We're getting towards the end of the year, so I would imagine that they're trying to purge their inventory of old phones. I'd encourage checking the isles every now and then for a discount phone. Might be able to snag a phone for as low as $10 if you're lucky.

The Fire 7 Tablet (with ads) from Amazon dipped to $30 last year around Black Friday/Christmas. Might dip even lower this year. I'd encourage using something like camelcamelcamel to watch the prices if you're adamant about picking one up.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.