Game Discussion: Minecraft (Android) Forum

Achievement worlds

AuthorMessage
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 15 June 16 at 01:48
as long as you actually own the game it should work.
Game On.
GtechApocalypse
Posted on 15 June 16 at 02:02
I own it but I can't import and files or find where to upload them!
Gtech
GtechApocalypse
Posted on 15 June 16 at 04:11
if anyone has any light on how to get these worlds into the android emulator would be great. I have spent this past hour trying to get it to work on 3 different ones, andy nox, and bluestacks. Any help would be appreciated!
Gtech
Rossticus
Rossticus
Posted on 15 June 16 at 08:08
Hey, thanks! I wish Mojang would just retire on the new achievements already.
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 15 June 16 at 09:50
Why? Everyone always wishes to see more rev support. I'm glad they are adding support on an older game. Why would you throw that away?
Game On.
itsxluigi
itsxluigi
Posted on 15 June 16 at 09:52
apparently I couldn't find this donkey if my life depended on it :( I load up the map and the horise is right there near the start, but I've run around for 25 minutes in all directions and I don't see a donkey to mate with it anywhere.
FelixP92
FelixP92
Posted on 15 June 16 at 10:51
Thanks a lot, man!
Just took 2 minutes to complete the DLC with your maps clap
porschephiliac
Posted on 15 June 16 at 18:19
Any way to use this on the Kindle version?
xCENAxMOD
xCENAxMOD
Posted on 15 June 16 at 19:39
porschephiliac said:Any way to use this on the Kindle version?I just put the worlds on my iphone or Windows 10 or android phone to play on the other versions. I can't get the worlds to get put on my android emulator so I just loaded them up in my iphone version and joined the game on lan to get the achievements
porschephiliac
Posted on 15 June 16 at 20:42
xCENAxMOD said:porschephiliac said:Any way to use this on the Kindle version?I just put the worlds on my iphone or Windows 10 or android phone to play on the other versions. I can't get the worlds to get put on my android emulator so I just loaded them up in my iphone version and joined the game on lan to get the achievementsBrilliant. Thank you. Duh me! lol
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 15 June 16 at 23:02
porschephiliac said:xCENAxMOD said:porschephiliac said:Any way to use this on the Kindle version?I just put the worlds on my iphone or Windows 10 or android phone to play on the other versions. I can't get the worlds to get put on my android emulator so I just loaded them up in my iphone version and joined the game on lan to get the achievementsBrilliant. Thank you. Duh me! lolPutting them on kindle works the samr way as on android, though as mentioned, you can simply join yourself on another device.
Hmizzz
Hmizzz
Posted on 16 June 16 at 14:29
I can't find the world where it is possible to get the "When Pigs Fly" achievement. Help !
http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/zRaijin.png
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 16 June 16 at 16:04
Saddle up or WIN10Pig achievement
ProphetOfTruth4
Posted on 16 June 16 at 17:21
If I get an APK of Minecraft and try to run it in BlueStacks, would that work for these achievements?
xCENAxMOD
xCENAxMOD
Posted on 16 June 16 at 17:26
On Android I found a way to get them natively on Android. I am using Droid4x emulator and dont know any other emulator.

You have to go to SysFolder on the Desktop, after already installing Minecraft, then File Manager.

Click the settings button, gear looking thing, on the top bar, its on an orange colour beside the question mark.

Then Other Settings and click "Share Folder." Select the folder where the worlds are, Desktop also works.

Then while still in File Manager click the 3 vertical dots beside the magnifying glass, the click General Settings. Scroll to Access mode, click it and select root access mode.
You can now move the worlds to Minecraft.

Select the worlds you want to move, they will be under "droid4xShare" in File Manager.

Then go to games, com.mojang, minecraftWorlds, then click the 8 dots to the left of the clock and select "Copy selection here" or "Move selection here."

Load up Minecraft and you're ready to go.
JuIIIian
JuIIIian
Posted on 17 June 16 at 14:02
Thanks Seantheprogamer and Itzz Sh0wt1m3 for the Achievement world. I found it easier to just download the zip. file on the device your playing on and then move the file to games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds.

then u load up minecraft and the world is there :)
AzReL v
GtechApocalypse
Posted on 17 June 16 at 17:03
I cant get the inception one to work for somereason
Gtech
M0j0s d0j0
M0j0s d0j0
Posted on 19 June 16 at 19:44
all I seem to get is cannot download the file? I've tried all the files and it goes to 100% then comes up cannot download any ideas?
Kaizoku Umi
Kaizoku Umi
Posted on 20 June 16 at 14:54, Edited on 20 June 16 at 14:55 by Kaizoku Umi
FYI, moving the maps to an IOS device doesnt work with ITunes on a non-jailbreaked-device, so you'll need to use IFunbox :)
Got to achieve
Posted on 22 June 16 at 22:52
Can anyone give me a step by step guide on how to download worlds on IOS?? I downloaded IFunbox, iExplorer, and Dropbox. I have unzipped the file for Achievement World v3, but cannot figure out where to put the file so I can play it on Minecraft. Someone please help. Thanks!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.