Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Just Cause Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 12 June 16 at 06:25
    Please use this thread to discuss the Just Cause walkthrough
  • Posted on 12 June 16 at 07:50
    Making the skeleton of how the walkthrough will look. I'm thinking of writing some of the basic info I think is necessary for each story mission but also leaving a link to my YouTube channel which will have a playlist of each story mission for further assistance. I feel like putting in 21 video links will just get too cluttery and would be unnecessary for some.
  • Posted on 14 June 16 at 00:53
    All I have to do now is record the story missions, get a screenshot of the save locations (so people know where and how to save) and then record how to do that 1000m base jump thing. Shouldn't be long before this walkthrough is up. Unfortunately barely anyone should need it, but at least it's here for the people who do need it.
  • Posted on 14 June 16 at 07:36
    Uploading videos to YouTube.
  • Posted on 15 June 16 at 08:40
    I have submitted the walkthrough for review. Either it'll be live soon or I'll fix up a few finishing touches and it'll be all good to go. Maybe it'll encourage everyone not at 100% to finally finish the game.
  • SoupaBuoySoupaBuoy628,047
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 23:38
    Due to some funky thing the WT editor has been doing for me, it took me a little longer than expected to review after Bathtup's finishing touches. Should be good to go though now - enjoy!
  • Information
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 23:40
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Just Cause Walkthrough
  • BigNev44BigNev441,875,837
    Posted on 03 July 16 at 18:51
    Great job Bathtup47!
  • Posted on 10 July 16 at 17:49
    BigNev44 said:Great job Bathtup47!Thanks, this was my first walkthrough so it means a lot.

For anyone who has Just Cause 3, I'm writing that one next.
  • BigNev44BigNev441,875,837
    Posted on 11 July 16 at 05:15
    Bathtup47 said:BigNev44 said:Great job Bathtup47!Thanks, this was my first walkthrough so it means a lot.

For anyone who has Just Cause 3, I'm writing that one next.
    Anytime, it's a good walkthrough, great for your first time.

I'm in the middle of Just Cause 2 and bought the Expansion Pass for part 3 this past week, looking forward to the walkthrough.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.