The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: June 14th, 2016

AuthorMessage
All the Tigers
Posted on 14 June 16 at 22:16
The company that produced Kingdoms of Amalur is out of business. Does that mean the revenue goes directly to Microsoft?
There is no "I" in "team." There also isn't a "u," a "we," an "us," or a "them," so who's playing?
Sgt Malarkey Br
Posted on 14 June 16 at 22:19
Still working on forza horizon 2. Lot to do until forza6
Sir Dane III
Sir Dane III
Posted on 14 June 16 at 22:27
I assume you don't need to purchase the online pass for Tekken Tag Tournament to play online if you download it?
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 14 June 16 at 22:29
aGundamDownHere said:The company that produced Kingdoms of Amalur is out of business. Does that mean the revenue goes directly to Microsoft?No. It goes to whoever bought the IP, and whoever owns the publishing rights (and MS would get a platform cut too I assume).
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 14 June 16 at 22:30
Sir Dane III said:I assume you don't need to purchase the online pass for Tekken Tag Tournament to play online if you download it?It was tested by someone in one of the Free Stuff threads and it doesn't appear to need to online pass.
LordDante360
LordDante360
Posted on 14 June 16 at 22:43
Just wish there put season pass's back on sale from time to time, just only see them on sale with deluxe versions.
Twitch Feed http://www.twitch.tv/lorddante360 check it out....
Silicon Iceman
Posted on 14 June 16 at 22:49
Kanchanaburi said:as for the layout.... please bold type the fonts of the games on sale. make it easier to see. The blue is too close to the grey for the info on the game to easily scan through the list.I second this suggestion.
Silicon Iceman
Posted on 14 June 16 at 22:51
aGundamDownHere said:The company that produced Kingdoms of Amalur is out of business. Does that mean the revenue goes directly to Microsoft?It goes to whatever company bought the rights to the game.
Swinny Costello
Posted on 14 June 16 at 23:03
aGundamDownHere said:The company that produced Kingdoms of Amalur is out of business. Does that mean the revenue goes directly to Microsoft?EA published the title, so most it probably goes to them.
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 14 June 16 at 23:11
Nothing for me. Another week goes by without me buying anything.
CM Trance
CM Trance
Posted on 15 June 16 at 00:06
BF Hardline at 5$... even if i'm not a huge fan, I just can't say no to that... still a fun game.
AKfoy0face
AKfoy0face
Posted on 15 June 16 at 01:02
New layout is very nice.
[quote gamer=Kexol]Haha loved the first execution. You can count on me abusing it when GOW4 comes out.[/quote] Oh, I thought the w
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 15 June 16 at 02:06
Wheres watchdogs dlc?
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 15 June 16 at 02:09, Edited on 15 June 16 at 02:13 by HolyHalfDead
Akirakorn said:Wow 2 free games, and I'm not sure if it's still there or why it was 50% off but I saw both Xbox 360 and Xbone versions of Halo Spartan Assault were on sale yesterday... just saying.The base price is showing as $4.99 for me, with no sale price for XBL Free or XBL Gold. Where did you see the sale? The price was reduced from $9.99 quite recently.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
togethawiistand
Posted on 15 June 16 at 02:27
I guess it's time to finally get to know the Battlefield brand.

I hope more people buys them, so that's there will be MP sessions going on. Don't count on me for DLCs though. I don't do those anymore, for the most part.
To do or not to do. THAT is the question.
PARAcain
PARAcain
Posted on 15 June 16 at 02:32
Why the free games?
~ King Para
Profilia
Profilia
Posted on 15 June 16 at 04:01
PARAcain said:Why the free games?Because they're awesome.
ChewieOnIce
ChewieOnIce
Posted on 15 June 16 at 06:19
Profilia said:PARAcain said:Why the free games?Because they're awesome.But actually because it's E3 and they go along with the announcements of the new game from the LIMBO dev and the Tekken 7 details.
@ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
SirBaxter77
SirBaxter77
Posted on 15 June 16 at 07:09
SSX, Tekken Tag 2 and Forza 6 Porsche DLC for me. Amazing that a DLC at 50% pricedrop still cost €10.
ixnay37
ixnay37
Posted on 15 June 16 at 07:20
Anybody with the slightest interest in the original forza horizon should jump on that season pass for $5, since going by the licensing schedule for previous forza games all the DLC for it will disappear without warning this fall.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.