Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ID@Xbox Goes to E3 2016

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
166,340
punkyliar
Posted on 15 June 16 at 00:54
It wouldn't be a Microsoft presentation without ID@Xbox

Please click here to read the story: ID@Xbox Goes to E3 2016
Burnah Bros
235,076
Burnah Bros
Posted on 15 June 16 at 02:19
I like the creativity of the ID games.
Burnah Bros
FrustratedNerd
Posted on 15 June 16 at 02:33
Still just waiting for that Cuphead release.
Twitter: @FrustratedNerd | Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/1r3ES7L | Website: frustratednerd.com

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 15 June 16 at 04:22
Wow! That is one huge explosion of fucking garbage! laugh
Here comes fresh fire ...
JDFurbz
472,636
JDFurbz
Posted on 15 June 16 at 06:05
Lots of good stuff there! I like the ID games...they are always a bit new and different.
Ereaser NL
317,495
Ereaser NL
Posted on 15 June 16 at 08:46
Saw some gameplay of Slime Rancher and it looked really fun to play :)

And don't you kill that guy at the end of Hand of Fate 1?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 15 June 16 at 10:02
o DEEVIUS o said:Wow! That is one huge explosion of fucking garbage! laughMost of it. Outlast 2 is not though!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 15 June 16 at 10:02
Ereaser NL said:Saw some gameplay of Slime Rancher and it looked really fun to play :)

And don't you kill that guy at the end of Hand of Fate 1?
Spoiler alert!
Ereaser NL
317,495
Ereaser NL
Posted on 15 June 16 at 11:17
Har Miggido said:Ereaser NL said:Saw some gameplay of Slime Rancher and it looked really fun to play :)

And don't you kill that guy at the end of Hand of Fate 1?
Spoiler alert!
It's mentioned at the very start of the game :P
Also I've never beaten him myself, so I wouldn't know how it actually ends.
Fanta Morgana
552,343
Fanta Morgana
Posted on 15 June 16 at 12:07
Like last year I found the ID games more exciting than the regular games
MrGT08
556,864
MrGT08
Posted on 15 June 16 at 12:58
Still waiting on Happy Dungeons.........
ukinspro
1,173,646
ukinspro
Posted on 15 June 16 at 13:14
Nothing to capture my interest in any of that, maybe i'll be surprised.
Was hoping for Blue Estate 2 personally
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 15 June 16 at 16:31
I suppose I'm kind of obligated to play Slime Rancher.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 15 June 16 at 18:33
Ereaser NL said:Har Miggido said:Ereaser NL said:Saw some gameplay of Slime Rancher and it looked really fun to play :)

And don't you kill that guy at the end of Hand of Fate 1?
Spoiler alert!
It's mentioned at the very start of the game :P
Also I've never beaten him myself, so I wouldn't know how it actually ends.
I haven't started it laugh
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 15 June 16 at 20:35
FrustratedNerd said:Still just waiting for that Cuphead release.I'll second this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.