Game Discussion: Dishonored Definitive Edition Forum

Why is the completion % so low?

AuthorMessage
Zacca
Zacca
Posted on 16 June 16 at 20:26
I noticed that there is quite a large difference between the completion percentages of this and the original release, Why is that glitched achievements, new harder ones? I would like to play this and ideally like to 100% it if i do.
Piston Toyota
Piston Toyota
Posted on 16 June 16 at 20:37
The completion percentage looks higher than the 360 version to me. 0.55% on 360 versus 0.68% on the One. Terrifyingly low either way, but still. laugh Probably a difference between our DLC inclusion settings. If it's set to "DLC I Own" then people can "complete" the game without doing the awful Dunwall City Trials DLC which makes up 90% of the challenge in the game, whereas all the DLC is included in the base game in the One version, so there's no escape.
Zacca
Zacca
Posted on 17 June 16 at 05:44
Okay, that makes sense, thanks.
Nitefalcon
Nitefalcon
Posted on 19 June 16 at 20:21
that Bonfires achievement will have you throwing your controller at the wall. That's where most people get tripped up (which is of course part of the awful Dunwall Trials DLC mentioned before)
緑眼のイアン
Posted on 11 August 16 at 10:19
I imagine it's the Dunwall City Trials DLC. The idea behind it is good, but the acheivements are rediculously hard to do.
Sky Maniac
Sky Maniac
Posted on 26 August 16 at 08:36
Dunwall city trials are not as bad as everyone says...
There is 3 slightly hard ones:
Daredevil
By my hand alone
Headhunter

but all can be gained after about an hour on each.
Daredevil is not as bad as everyone says, I found it harder getting the 3 stars on expert.
Personally headhunter was the most fustrating, just for that one guy who walks up the stairs.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.