Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

XBL Content Roundup: June 17th, 2016

• punkyliarpunkyliar289,208
  • KorvanickKorvanick440,230
  • AtlantisRhythmAtlantisRhythm1,397,574
    Posted on 18 June 16 at 22:59
    The prices for Valentino Rossi are wrong, it's waaay more expensive.
  • Posted on 18 June 16 at 23:03
    Is Dishonored 2 supposed to be $69.99?
  • YoDzYoDz670,913
    Posted on 18 June 16 at 23:05
    i love the new content round ups. its honestly perfect the way it is now.
  • CPCrookedManCPCrookedMan920,619
    Posted on 18 June 16 at 23:11
    When is The Devil's Daughter releasing in the USA?
    "Only when you allow someone else to define your success do you truly experience failure."
  • Posted on 18 June 16 at 23:22
    Wow I was gone so long I missed that every new game has a deluxe edition, a super deluxe edition, a gold edition, an ultimate edition, a limited edition, a frankincense edition and a myrrh edition. And those prices....sheesh! Are they still complaining about not making enough money? Surely not.

I challenge anyone to buy those Good Charlotte songs for Rocksmith and see if they can sit through even one song without vomiting.
  • Posted on 18 June 16 at 23:27
    Love the way you guys took the criticism (uhh, suggestions) from the community and quickly made changes to this page. I think it looks great and wouldn't change a thing. Thanks!!!
  • Posted on 18 June 16 at 23:28
    Yes, finally Canadian pricesclap. It seems like US has the best prices, with Canada second. Lol, who would of thought.......and Australia is getting rectked with those prices, aioooooofacepalm. Still, I wish our dollar would go back the way it was before, and have same prices as in US, hopefully not long before that happens......cry
  • Chris1984ukChris1984uk1,240,104
    Posted on 18 June 16 at 23:43
    Yeah, the tabular data is a lot easier to read. Nice change TA!
  • Posted on 19 June 16 at 00:04
    I like how it looks now. As for your questions
    New Games
    1.Is the game description useful or would you rather do without?
    2.Are the trailers useful or would you rather do without?
    one or the other both seem redundant
    DLC with Achievements
    1.Do you want the DLC description back or are you happy without it? without is fine
    2.Are the trailers useful or would you rather do without? without
    3.Do you want to see the achievement breakdown? would be nice but not a game breaker

DLC without Achievements
    1.Are the trailers necessary in this section?no
    2.We've left them out this week but do you find the store links useful? Note: these are awkward to place appropriately in a table. personally I've never used them
  • Posted on 19 June 16 at 00:17
    The most important thing I would say I would like kept even though it's not mentioned is anything that gets "De-Listed". Beside a couple other features on this page, that's the main reason why I tend to pass by on these Roundup Pages to see if it's a game I own, not got, should have bought or regret buying it. The De-Listing also includes Downloadable Content as well.

So as long as that remains, I'm happy with whatever everyone likes.
  • Posted on 19 June 16 at 00:31
    xMidget Furyx said:I like how it looks now. As for your questions
    New Games
    1.Is the game description useful or would you rather do without?
    2.Are the trailers useful or would you rather do without?
    one or the other both seem redundant
    DLC with Achievements
    1.Do you want the DLC description back or are you happy without it? without is fine
    2.Are the trailers useful or would you rather do without? without
    3.Do you want to see the achievement breakdown? would be nice but not a game breaker

DLC without Achievements
    1.Are the trailers necessary in this section?no
    2.We've left them out this week but do you find the store links useful? Note: these are awkward to place appropriately in a table. personally I've never used them
    That HolyHalfdead guy lists all sales anyway I think. His blog on Trueachievements is the best I've found for keeping up to date on ALL current sales. I usually skim through the TA post and then check his blog to see if anything else is on the cheap. Both are great and this new layout is good
  • Posted on 19 June 16 at 00:33
    Format looks great!
  • MinPinMinPin581,741
    Posted on 19 June 16 at 01:20
    I like the new look. Regarding the questions, I like having the game and dlc descriptions, in spoiler tags is great, but don't really see the need for the trailers to be here. Store links are nice, but if they're a pain to include, don't really need to be there. We all know how to buy games at this point laugh.
    Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy.
  • Posted on 19 June 16 at 01:20
    Still not a fan of the new layout. It makes it harder to just scan quickly for pricing.
  • matdanmatdan862,284
    Posted on 19 June 16 at 01:34
    BulgyDragonZord said:The most important thing I would say I would like kept even though it's not mentioned is anything that gets "De-Listed". Beside a couple other features on this page, that's the main reason why I tend to pass by on these Roundup Pages to see if it's a game I own, not got, should have bought or regret buying it. The De-Listing also includes Downloadable Content as well.

So as long as that remains, I'm happy with whatever everyone likes.
    It would be nice if they put that in a separate news post, as this post makes it easy to miss those kinds of things.
  • Ripley LV426Ripley LV426914,164
    Posted on 19 June 16 at 05:00
    I like the new format!

New Games
    1. Is the game description useful or would you rather do without? // useful; prefer as spoiler
    2. Are the trailers useful or would you rather do without? // useful; prefer as spoiler
    DLC with Achievements
    1. Do you want the DLC description back or are you happy without it? // without
    2. Are the trailers useful or would you rather do without? // without
    3. Do you want to see the achievement breakdown? // no; link to TA page is fine
    DLC without Achievements
    1. Are the trailers necessary in this section? // no
    2. We've left them out this week but do you find the store links useful? Note: these are awkward to place appropriately in a table. // no
    Overall
    1. While we've removed it this week, do you want to continue seeing the Japanese prices? // I don’t use, but fine if it’s there
  • Albert ScaleAlbert Scale1,482,648
    Posted on 19 June 16 at 05:07
    Nice formatting! One problem though, Soul Axiom has the Mirror's Edge description in the spoiler tag smile
  • ZaccaZacca525,858
    Posted on 19 June 16 at 05:43
    Dishonored 2 is only $99.95 here in Australia.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads