Game Discussion: Fallout 4 Forum

Achievements not unlocking

AuthorMessage
Eric Abraira
Eric Abraira
Posted on 23 April 17 at 02:44
Lucky for you. I'm not getting the "Hooked", "New England Vacationer", "Just Add Saltwater", and the "Where You belong" achievement. It fricken sucks and I want a solution. I've tried literally everything there is to be done!
PonchoCLeon
PonchoCLeon
Posted on 23 May 17 at 17:12
A have the same problem, I don't use any mods, There is any solution?
The xbox support can't give one.
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 23 May 17 at 20:56
PonchoCLeon said:
A have the same problem, I don't use any mods, There is any solution?
The xbox support can't give one.
Did Xbox support send you to this website?
Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 06h 56m (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
Knoell
Knoell
Posted on 29 May 17 at 20:48, Edited on 29 May 17 at 20:49 by Knoell
Does the dialogue mod that tells you exactly what the characters say disable achievements?

I was really looking forward to having good dialogue trees, and now I am conflicted. I love getting achievements in my favorite games, but I am so tired of the reaction "summaries" for dialogue rather than seeing precisely what I am going to say.
Harley Quinn000
Posted on 10 June 17 at 22:52
@Knoell Any mods disable achievements I believe.
Knoell
Knoell
Posted on 12 June 17 at 00:16
Harley Quinn000 said:
@Knoell Any mods disable achievements I believe.
Ugh, that's unfortunate. Guess I will do one normal playthrough with the mod. And then another full playthrough without it. Might take me years to complete both though.
Haarberger
Haarberger
Posted on 18 December 17 at 22:27
I've been on 10 bobbleheads since a year or so back and recently I brought myself 5 more but still no achievement unlocked.
I haven't been touching the mod feature at all, I'm always online and other achievements in the game are unlocked as normal.
This is so fricking frustrating, no one here with the same?
redjarman
redjarman
Posted on 14 January 18 at 17:26
Fallout 4Restoring OrderThe Restoring Order achievement in Fallout 4 worth 31 pointsComplete "Restoring Order"
didn't pop for me until over an hour after I finished it

and
Fallout 4Far From HomeThe Far From Home achievement in Fallout 4 worth 29 pointsComplete the quest "Far From Home"
hasn't popped at all despite me being on the dlc island for hours and even unlocking
Fallout 4Where You BelongThe Where You Belong achievement in Fallout 4 worth 30 pointsComplete the quest "Where You Belong"
Aravain
Aravain
Posted on 18 May 18 at 14:32
Fallout 4War Never ChangesAravainThe War Never Changes achievement in Fallout 4 worth 10 pointsEnter The Wasteland

Fallout 4When Freedom CallsAravainThe When Freedom Calls achievement in Fallout 4 worth 11 pointsComplete "When Freedom Calls"

Fallout 4SanctuaryAravainThe Sanctuary achievement in Fallout 4 worth 24 pointsComplete "Sanctuary"

Fallout 4Gun-For-HireAravainThe Gun-For-Hire achievement in Fallout 4 worth 28 pointsComplete 10 Side Quests

Fallout 4What's Yours Is MineAravainThe What's Yours Is Mine achievement in Fallout 4 worth 40 pointsPick 50 Locks

and

Fallout 4…The Harder They FallAravainThe …The Harder They Fall achievement in Fallout 4 worth 36 pointsKill 5 Giant Creatures

have not unlocked despite completing them over a year ago. There are no mods, always online, and other achievements unlocked as normal. I told Xbox support and MS, but nothing. I tried the Xbox app on my computer and a factory reset on my one, but nothing worked.
CRISP EATERS
CRISP EATERS
Posted on 09 June 18 at 05:27
Oh man, I went to the workbench and added a scope on a pistol just for practice and ever since then my achievements stopped coming.
I come here and read this and thought that was type of mod that disables achievements (yup dumb ass)
Now I realised it was because I was playing offline.
Anyway off to try and get my dog back, gave him some good ass weapons and then he got the hump and ditched me. Yup .. I chased him. Like an idiot. All the way back to Red Rocket.
I can see this game lasting me about 12 years.
SAVAGE1290
SAVAGE1290
Posted on 20 May 19 at 20:24
Hey so I decided to stop playing the side quests but not ready to do main quest figured I would do fun achievements that's when I realised I never got enter wasteland which is the beginning and I also never got sanctuary achievements I dont use mods so did anyone find a fix
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.