Game Info Submission Archive: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Tekken Tag Tournament 2

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 23 June 16 at 15:39
SweetArkhane has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Tekken Tag Tournament 2:

SweetArkhane said:
Tekken Tag Tournament 2Watch Your Step!The Watch Your Step! achievement in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 worth 18 pointsYou broke a floor.

It's Versus -

Information Posted on 23 June 16 at 15:52
SweetArkhane has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Tekken Tag Tournament 2:

SweetArkhane said:
Tekken Tag Tournament 2Doused But Not OutThe Doused But Not Out achievement in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 worth 19 pointsYour upper body got wet in the Fallen Garden stage.

Versus -

Information Posted on 23 June 16 at 17:22

SweetArkhane said:
Tekken Tag Tournament 2Doused But Not OutThe Doused But Not Out achievement in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 worth 19 pointsYour upper body got wet in the Fallen Garden stage.

I'm sure it's buggy... I managed to have it after way too many attempts, but my brother still cannot, even if he is the main profile.

SaidaiKanpeki
SaidaiKanpeki
Posted on 03 July 16 at 17:37
Thank you for the submissions SweetArkhane.

We've included Buggy- to Doused But Not Out in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 as you've suggested. We have few questions about Watch Your Step! in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Doused But Not Out in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

- Do these achievements only unlock in arcade, local versus and training mode by the main profile whilst using two controllers?
- Will they unlock if the second controller with a profile attempts it?
- Are they possible to get online?

We are looking forward to your response, thanks again. toast
The Speed Runner [Completion > Ratio > Gamerscore]
SweetArkhane
SweetArkhane
Posted on 03 July 16 at 20:59
I think all the achievements are Versus- on local multiplayer, but Versus+ on online multiplayer.

I was playing with my brother, we were both logged with our own accounts, but I was the main profile on this game, he couldn't get any achievements, we switched the "main profile" (quit the game, but it's him who launches the game, counted as the main profile, it works the same way as FIFA I think).

So achievements cannot be earned locally by the "second profile".
SaidaiKanpeki
SaidaiKanpeki
Posted on 06 July 16 at 04:46
Hey SweetArkhane,

Thanks for the detailed information. We've also included the 'Versus-' flag to all the other Online/Offline versus related achievements. toast
The Speed Runner [Completion > Ratio > Gamerscore]
Information Posted on 11 December 16 at 16:17
This post was archived by Shadow Kisuragi
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.