Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Carmageddon: Max Damage Does Wheelchairs

AuthorMessage
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 24 June 16 at 01:51
If you liked it when they did scooters, you'll probably like this

Please click here to read the story: Carmageddon: Max Damage Does Wheelchairs
Evil Kenivl
Evil Kenivl
Posted on 24 June 16 at 06:12, Edited on 24 June 16 at 07:21 by Evil Kenivl
F..... seriously!? facepalm

Sorry but this is to much... Not funny imho!

Glad this crap wont be released anyway here in germany... Now hate me wave
Gaming since 1990!
Glintz
Glintz
Posted on 24 June 16 at 06:19
"This Crap" is for some of us nostalgic but 40 dollars is kinda overpriced but thats just my opinion.
Lord Midas
Lord Midas
Posted on 24 June 16 at 11:21
They've taken it from the movie Deathrace 2000.
Squishing people in wheelchairs is no different from squishing people who can run away. Getting upset just coz they are in wheelchairs and not able bodied is just kinda weird. They are all humans and you should be upset with this game full stop.

My beef with this game is that it looks like it was made with a game engine from 2006... wait, Half-Life 2: Episode One came out in 2006 and looks better than this.
k0ngzor
k0ngzor
Posted on 24 June 16 at 12:38
Might have been ok in 1999, but this is 2016. Why does this exist
ukinspro
ukinspro
Posted on 24 June 16 at 13:00
k0ngzor said:Might have been ok in 1999, but this is 2016. Why does this existOh I see, so 17 years ago you were happy to run over the disabled, but now you think its questionable.

Frankly people like you make me sick, its never been OK to run over people in wheelchairs whatever the year.
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 24 June 16 at 13:17
These videos are so sad cry
Ricktron3000
Ricktron3000
Posted on 24 June 16 at 13:44
I'm glad they're going for it despite the politically correct crowd freaking out like crazy. Carmageddon has always been mindless violence, smashing cars, explosions, gibs and a touch of racing. This is classic gaming to a T, so go ahead, cry me a river about how terrible it is to hit people in wheelchairs with cars. Then don't buy the game and shut up about it forever because it does not require your opinion. I'll get this, nostalgia all the way, looks to be stupid fun.
Phl0am
Phl0am
Posted on 24 June 16 at 14:34
You do know it's just a game right? I mean, you can do most of these things in GTA....... but that's fine yeah? Ridiculous. I for one look forward to mowing down all kinds of people and animals. In the game though, not in real life. wave
AKA Swede
AKA Swede
Posted on 24 June 16 at 14:37
This is the strangest forum I've ever read. I can't tell if you're all joking or serious.
You have business cards? You're a stormtrooper. There's like a million of you.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 24 June 16 at 16:49
Ever play gta 5? You enjoyed killing that prostitute who's in constant fear for her life? The girl who ran away from home to escape her abusive stepfather who raper her every night and said if she told anyone, he'd kill her and her mother? The one who contemplates taking that clonazepam to just end it all? The one who's forced to walk the streets because she's owned by her pimp?

You probably all played a gta game and did that. It's also the highest rated game on xbox one.

Also the game that's influenced more killings than any other game series.

This just looks retarded, don't dare play the mightier than god stance if you've ever booted up a gta game.
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 24 June 16 at 21:40
Ostrowidzki1989 said:Ever play gta 5? You enjoyed killing that prostitute who's in constant fear for her life? The girl who ran away from home to escape her abusive stepfather who raper her every night and said if she told anyone, he'd kill her and her mother? The one who contemplates taking that clonazepam to just end it all? The one who's forced to walk the streets because she's owned by her pimp? I'm in favor of all types of experiences and removing censorship or politically correct persuasions, but as a side note, this is you role-playing. GTA never presents these details itself. A game character in a wheelchair is just that. A prostitute is just that, but they aren't providing back story in the way you did.

I'd also love to see the stats on this quote:

"Also the game that's influenced more killings than any other game series."
Arkham#8076
Arkham
Posted on 24 June 16 at 22:28
Can't wait. This game is looking better and better. I can't believe how similar it looks to Carmageddon 2!
Evil Kenivl
Evil Kenivl
Posted on 25 June 16 at 02:19
Ostrowidzki1989 said:Ever play gta 5? You enjoyed killing that prostitute who's in constant fear for her life? The girl who ran away from home to escape her abusive stepfather who raper her every night and said if she told anyone, he'd kill her and her mother? The one who contemplates taking that clonazepam to just end it all? The one who's forced to walk the streets because she's owned by her pimp?

You probably all played a gta game and did that. It's also the highest rated game on xbox one.

This just looks retarded, don't dare play the mightier than god stance if you've ever booted up a gta game.
Are you kidding me!? Seriously whats wrong with you!? You wana tell me you have buy gta5 becuase you want to ENJOY KILLING Prostitutes!? If YOU like that fine... But dont think only cause you have such fantasy others like it aswell...

This game is same bullshit like for example Hatered!
Nostalgia!? Years ago it was the same shit like these days!
Yes i wont play it and yes i will skip on it but thats not a reason i wont tell what it think about it...

Opinions are like assholes... Everyone got one. Like it or not toast
Gaming since 1990!
Glintz
Glintz
Posted on 25 June 16 at 11:14
This discussion looks like millenials vs 80s 90s people.
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 25 June 16 at 14:15, Edited on 25 June 16 at 14:17 by x Mataeus x
Jesus Christ! "Any publicity is good publicity" laugh

I'm all for splattering some blind gay disabled Asian ginger midgets.
It's a GAME!

What about Binding of Isaac? Playing as a naked toddler in rooms full of human poo, while killing monsters inspired by vaginal discharge, piss and shit while carrying around his own mothers fucking underwear.

Or Red Dead Redemption? Hog tying a woman to a train track and watching her get cut in half was a fucking achievement!

Alice: Madness Returns? A game about a young girl who goes to get revenge on her doctor for being a paedophiliac rapist child-pimp who fucked and killed her baby sister, then set fire to her. The game takes place in a world she's created in her own mind to cope with the atrocities she's witnessed.

Bottom line is, it's not real. It's not glorifying anything real.

It's not like they're promoting a game based on the Holocaust, or atrocities war...

...Because that's already been done to death. roll
~~~Vae Victis!~~~
Superschrubber
Posted on 25 June 16 at 15:16
Hilarious. You can think what you want about this, "funny" or "not ok", your choice. But the graphics are really two generations behind.
Will this really be $40?
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 25 June 16 at 16:10
Evil Kenivl said:Ostrowidzki1989 said:Ever play gta 5? You enjoyed killing that prostitute who's in constant fear for her life? The girl who ran away from home to escape her abusive stepfather who raper her every night and said if she told anyone, he'd kill her and her mother? The one who contemplates taking that clonazepam to just end it all? The one who's forced to walk the streets because she's owned by her pimp?

Are you kidding me!? Seriously whats wrong with you!? You wana tell me you have buy gta5 becuase you want to ENJOY KILLING Prostitutes!? If YOU like that fine... But dont think only cause you have such fantasy others like it aswell...

This game is same bullshit like for example Hatered!
Nostalgia!? Years ago it was the same shit like these days!
Yes i wont play it and yes i will skip on it but thats not a reason i wont tell what it think about it...

Opinions are like assholes... Everyone got one. Like it or not toast
Ive finished all gtas for the story. Pretty messed up that you defend a game built on needless violence. And don't compare to hatred... That's weak. Hatred, like gta have many similarities. Senseless killing under a mask of a "story". In the case of gta online, it's pure senseless killing.

Fyi, I don't even like gtas. I ran through them doing no side missions or anything because they're kinda silly. I never went out of my way to kill anyone, unless it was part of the mission.

If you're so butt hurt about killing in games, think of a new hobby? Looking at your games and the violent games you play, it's completely pointless arguing with a clear troll.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. That's my stsnce with cod games too. I will get this one on deals with gold though; definitely not worth its price tag. 80% off, I'll buy.
ukinspro
ukinspro
Posted on 25 June 16 at 22:18
AKA Swede said:This is the strangest forum I've ever read. I can't tell if you're all joking or serious.Joking on the whole, we just need to be able to run down the politically correct and the game will be complete.
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 01 July 16 at 19:20
ukinspro said:AKA Swede said:This is the strangest forum I've ever read. I can't tell if you're all joking or serious.Joking on the whole, we just need to be able to run down the politically correct and the game will be complete.toast

Ooooh, and Boris "Now I've convinced the UK to leave the EU I'm quitting because I'm a cunt" Johnson.
~~~Vae Victis!~~~
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.