Game Discussion: Viva Piñata: Trouble In Paradise Forum

FAMOUS PINATA DAY - SATURDAY JULY 2nd

AuthorMessage
MASTERMAXX713
Posted on 29 June 16 at 18:03
TheMaize said:I might be interested in a 12 spot..have to confirm when we get closer though...

Just a friendly suggestion....if you make 5 boostsessions with unlimited spots, it a lot easier for you to arrange...also people will get email messages before, so noone forgets.

Would also eliminate confusion about timezones, as it will show your local timezone
i am going to eliminate the 12 am spot. since you asked i will hop on to help you at that time or another of your chooseing.

also anyone who wants to help out aswell with any achievements we can get multiple gardens open and help lots of people out.
A Boss Monster
Posted on 30 June 16 at 05:17
Hey Master,
I'm from Australia and after matching up my times with yours, I won't be able to join any of these time. Will you be doing another of these days soon or are you able to help on another day?
MASTERMAXX713
Posted on 30 June 16 at 06:57
A Boss Monster said:Hey Master,
I'm from Australia and after matching up my times with yours, I won't be able to join any of these time. Will you be doing another of these days soon or are you able to help on another day?
any time any day just let me know and we can work something out
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 30 June 16 at 10:44
If anyone else in the 5pm slot needs

Viva Piñata: Trouble In ParadiseFull HouseThe Full House achievement in Viva Piñata: Trouble In Paradise worth 24 pointsPlay 4 Player Online Co-op for 1 hour

we can work on that after we've all unlocked the famous piñata. Even if it's only one or two of you, I have a second controller so I can be 2 of the required 4 players.
Sam Quirke | @kintaris | TA Newshound
Lost Legends
Lost Legends
Posted on 30 June 16 at 16:50
I would like to join the 2 pm slot if possible, if not I'll be available for any of the other times as well.

Do I have to do anything on the game prior to this date , or is it fine if I just start it up then?
Mysterio400
Mysterio400
Posted on 30 June 16 at 17:03
I'd like to sign up for the 8pm EST but I'm playing BC with Rare Replay. Does that matter or will it work?
MASTERMAXX713
Posted on 30 June 16 at 18:03
Lost Legends said:I would like to join the 2 pm slot if possible, if not I'll be available for any of the other times as well.

Do I have to do anything on the game prior to this date , or is it fine if I just start it up then?
got you down, you will just have to start the game and join the garden
MASTERMAXX713
Posted on 30 June 16 at 18:05
Mysterio400 said:I'd like to sign up for the 8pm EST but I'm playing BC with Rare Replay. Does that matter or will it work?thats how im playing it aswell and it has no bearing on the game at all since its a emulator your playing on the 360 no matter how you play it. so just start up the game as normal and wait for the invite
MASTERMAXX713
Posted on 30 June 16 at 18:10
TO NOTE, i will need you to post your gamertag if different from your username or you will need to msg MASTERMAXX713 to get the invite at the specified time, if you dont get an invite right away wait a few mins as i may have a full lobby but it only takes 2 mins to give out the achievement. also you do have to join my garden to qualify for the contest which ends 11:59 sat night winners contacted after the holiday like july 5th or 6th to collect there prize. if you dont reply within 48 hours after contact of winning you will forfeit and a secondary winner will be chosen.

if you have any questions let me know otherwise ill see you all saturday at 2pm, 5pm, 8pm
theshieguy
theshieguy
Posted on 30 June 16 at 19:24
I'd like to join the 8 PM slot, if there is still a spot available.
Chris8875
Chris8875
Posted on 01 July 16 at 01:58
Kudos to you MASTERMAXX - I remember getting this achievement ages ago and it can be annoying. Great to see people willing to help out.
Clarissalover
Clarissalover
Posted on 01 July 16 at 03:35
I'd like to join at 8 PM.
RunnyBunnies
RunnyBunnies
Posted on 01 July 16 at 06:34
8 PM for me also, if there is a slot?
MASTERMAXX713
Posted on 01 July 16 at 18:19
ScarletsGrandpa said:8 PM for me also, if there is a slot?there are unlimted slots i just wanted to be prepared for who wants this so basically ill stay on at each time until those who register have the achievement
GhostJohn325
GhostJohn325
Posted on 01 July 16 at 19:46
Hey, something came up and I won't be able to do 2PM tomorrow. Can I move it to the 5PM slot?
Genius Redneck
Posted on 01 July 16 at 21:41
Haven't started this game yet but now is as good a time as any. 5pm? toast
MASTERMAXX713
Posted on 02 July 16 at 02:34
GhostJohn325 said:Hey, something came up and I won't be able to do 2PM tomorrow. Can I move it to the 5PM slot?for sure got you down, just let me know if you need to move again i can make special arrangements for you i f needed
StellateSafe94
Posted on 02 July 16 at 02:59
Can I join the 2pm?
Weazleylouise
Weazleylouise
Posted on 02 July 16 at 05:51
Another Aussie here but think I can make it for the 8pm.
MASTERMAXX713
Posted on 02 July 16 at 17:22
hey guys, today is the day, hope everyone is ready, poping on in a few mins to get ready for the first group at 2pm, 6 of you registered so ill be on atleast a half hour if anyone wants to jump in early its fine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.