Game Discussion: Goat Simulator

Inventory mutator is one the Xbox one version

• Posted on 24 June 16 at 23:38Permalink
    If doesn't show up make a new save, old saves pre dlc and update have issues.
    Kane no1 of the 7
  • YoDzYoDz496,386
    Posted on 25 June 16 at 00:52Permalink
    ya i was able to use the mutator, although i didnt start goat sim till dlc released.
  • Posted on 01 July 16 at 04:55Permalink
    Sucks can't figure out how to get it to show up
  • FQXFQX211,249
    Posted on 02 July 16 at 02:17Permalink
    worked for me after going to manage game --> delete savegame data for [gamertag]
  • SDREW44SDREW443,238,841
    Posted on 15 July 16 at 07:42Permalink
    Thanks Heaps For this!! Makes Everything SOOOOO MUCH Easier!!!!. toast
  • HandydarknessHandydarkness1,075,324
    Posted on 24 September 16 at 06:03Permalink
    Was wondering why it wasn't appearing.
    Use coupon code "Handydarkness" at www.solarisjapan.com if you like your money.
  • IXI FalcoNIXI FalcoN1,284,635
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 03:47Permalink
    This trick also works for the 360 version's DLC. I went without it for this version and it was miserable.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 November 16 at 16:25Permalink
    It doesn't work for me and I need help to unlock this mutator
  • TheDude722TheDude722453,898
    Posted on 08 March 18 at 20:41Permalink
    I'm halfway through GoatZ, already completed base game and MMO. So if I delete save game data now, I'll have to earn all previously unlocked mutators again, right?
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/TheDude722.png https://card.exophase.com/1/1003077.png
  • BGnastyBGnasty316,583
    Posted on 17 March 18 at 21:42Permalink
    I couldn't find the Inventory Mutator, so I closed the game, then re-installed the whole thing. Couldn't see it.

Deleted my save, closed game. Couldn't see it.

Is it literally called the Inventory Mutator, or am I missing something?
  • Posted on 22 March 18 at 23:00Permalink
    I am also wondering how to do this? I don't see an inventory mutator anywhere. I deleted my local save file and lost all the mutators I'd unlocked previously and I still don't have, or see, an Inventory Mutator anywhere?
  • dkill1dkill1625,577
    Posted on 19 April 18 at 04:28Permalink
    I was having same problem, at least on the XB1 version, press Down on the dpad, it will bring up a mutator menu. I haven't played the game in a long while, and don't remember ever accessing it that way.
  • ElyohElyoh739,476
    Posted on 09 August 18 at 08:31Permalink
    dkill1 said:
    I was having same problem, at least on the XB1 version, press Down on the dpad, it will bring up a mutator menu. I haven't played the game in a long while, and don't remember ever accessing it that way.
    Thank you for this, was getting mildly irritated not understanding why video guides would just go to the menu to find this an it wasn't there for me.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 17 September 18 at 21:47Permalink
    Just an FYI from what I've heard. Inventory mutator has been taken out of all game modes except for MMO. This would be why even after pressing cn_down you cannot locate it.
    ~Live Long and Prosper~
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.