Related game: Overwatch: Origins Edition

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 18 July 19 at 12:10
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
FEAR EPIDEMIC
FEAR EPIDEMIC
Posted on 28 July 19 at 06:23
Elite1111111111 said:
Partly discontinued is for achievements that literally follow the name - they're only partly discontinued in some way. These achievements get marked as discontinued because no one can earn them if the event isn't running, and it's up the Blizzard to continue to patch the event in when it comes up.
There needs to be a new tag for achievements that are seasonal or come around during events only. Also can tag them on the side with the info like with discontinued achievements so it doesn't have to be changed back and forth. I believe they should only be marked as discontinued if it stops working or they stop doing the events.
Microtransactions are EVIL!
Elite1111111111
Posted on 28 July 19 at 07:23
FEAR EPIDEMIC said:
There needs to be a new tag for achievements that are seasonal or come around during events only. Also can tag them on the side with the info like with discontinued achievements so it doesn't have to be changed back and forth. I believe they should only be marked as discontinued if it stops working or they stop doing the events.
Like I said, there's no guarantee the achievements will come back, even if it is highly likely. I'm sure we'd have some salty folks if an achievement was marked as "seasonal" for 11 months then it happens that the seasonal event doesn't appear that year.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.