The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: June 28th, 2016

• AllgorhythmAllgorhythm512,264
    Posted on 29 June 16 at 15:57
    Great deal on Titanfall!
  • ColdEagle86ColdEagle86275,165
    Posted on 29 June 16 at 16:40
    Quiche Magnet said:Nabbed Teslagrad as it looks an easy 1000 and pretty fun. Another for the back log...how is it? im tempted but i do not really need something else in my backlog? only asking due to it being 50% off and not more....
  • BAYTAN ONEBAYTAN ONE971,443
    Posted on 29 June 16 at 19:28
    Someone have some problem to buy? Because since yesterday I can't buy anything!!
  • Posted on 29 June 16 at 19:52
    BAYTAN ONE said:Someone have some problem to buy? Because since yesterday I can't buy anything!!Just bought the DLC for The Devision on my console.
    No guru, no method, no teacher
  • BAYTAN ONEBAYTAN ONE971,443
    Posted on 29 June 16 at 20:03
    Don't understand why suddenly it's not working anymore!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead608,611
    Posted on 29 June 16 at 22:56
    My Name Is Fuz said:I don't understand how some of this DLC is still so expensive. Mass Effect 2 came out in 2010! Why don't these things have regular price drops? A 6 year old game should not still have $15 dlc.Some do, such as the Forza add-ons. But for most there is no reason to reduce the price. It's not like you can go pick it up in a bargin bin like you can the game itself. That's why I like the Xbox One approach, to bundle all the add-ons with the game from day one. Then as the game is reduced, so is the version with all the add-ons. Within a year I will be able to get all the add-ons for Rise of the Tomb Raider, Fallout 4 and Witcher 3 at a substantial discount.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 01 July 16 at 07:20
    The mass effect 3 DLC should be free considering how lackluster the game and the additional content are. Full DLCs are a rarity nowadays.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.