Game Discussion: TurnOn Forum

Level Guides

AuthorMessage
FullMoonBeaver
Posted on 30 June 16 at 12:43, Edited on 30 June 16 at 12:43 by FullMoonBeaver
I have 4 levels that I am totally stuck on, and could only manage 2 lamps on each of them.

Suburbs
Keep Rollin, Rollin, Rollin
The Last Generator
Hazardous Lifts

The Last Generator level, I know I have collected every shard possible, activated every electrical item possible, and still can only manage a score of 580 giving me 2 lamps.

I can't find a guide anywhere on the internet. Does anyone know how I can get these 4 levels done? I've almost got the 1000g yet it seems so far away.
juicyluce9
juicyluce9
Posted on 01 July 16 at 12:25
I got a score of 410 on The Last Generator and that unlocked the 3 lamps. There seems to be absolutely no gauge for how many points are required to get a 3-lamp score and is quite infuriating. I haven't found any guides either. Do you know where to get the Electro City Inn achievement?
The Cue Ball
The Cue Ball
Posted on 17 July 16 at 07:06
The electro city inn is on the one where you set up the date. its at the very top of a skyscraper.

i had trouble with the last generator but i found a lamp at the bottom left of the map. maybe its the same one for you? there is also one on the very bottom wire.
FullMoonBeaver
Posted on 19 July 16 at 16:08
Cheers guys, I will check that level out. The auto scrolling levels are a nightmare. Keep missing so many. I have tweeted the dev asking for help, so hopefully they will get back. I am surprise by the lack of a guide on YouTube for this game. If I figure it out, I will get back to you both.
AciD237
AciD237
Posted on 20 July 16 at 17:52
Auto scrolling levels are not so hard, if you use death to help you.
Once you die, you come back at the beginning or at the checkpoint with everything you collected. And you can try again to collect what you missed.
The only thing you should know, is when is the checkpoint/end of the level. Then be sure to die before to reach it (if you didn't pick up enough things I mean)
Stella2712
Stella2712
Posted on 22 July 16 at 15:33
Hello, i completed every level with 3 lamps, but i dont get the electric monster achievement.
Has somebody any idea, how i get the achievement, without playing a new game?
juicyluce9
juicyluce9
Posted on 24 July 16 at 15:15
thanks The Cue Ball! got the Electro city Inn one and the 3 star rating on the Unusual Date level
JORAX
JORAX
Posted on 27 July 16 at 08:34
I have now beat the last level twice (never with enough points for 3 lamps) but have no idea how. Both times I was nowhere near the helicopter. Terrible level design.
JORAX
JORAX
Posted on 27 July 16 at 08:39
^Stella: so did I, but when reviewing each level one is showing as only 2 lamps (even though I know I got 3 and I have the achievement). Maybe the same thing happened to you.
JORAX
JORAX
Posted on 27 July 16 at 09:05
Ok, now I'm super annoyed. I have the achievement for 3 lamps on The Last Generator according to the end of level screen, but it only shows 2 lamps on the map. I've beat it 3x now, and ensured I hit every single light and got every blue lightning symbol. Of course, the "3 lamps on all levels" achievement won't pop.
Stella2712
Stella2712
Posted on 02 August 16 at 16:02
Hey Jorax, no i completed every level with 3 lamps. You get the achievement, before you start and complete the last level. I tried the same but nothing happens to me. So I deleted my save and make a fresh run till the end of the game. Now its completed;)
motter
motter
Posted on 14 September 16 at 17:09, Edited on 14 September 16 at 17:53 by motter
does anyone know where the vintage signboard and the gas station is?

EDIT: found the signboard in the "Unusual Date" level (on top of one of the buildings).
EDIT2: carwash is in the "Bulb Monument Street" level
Funky Monkee
Funky Monkee
Posted on 03 March 17 at 11:47
I too had levels on the select screen that showed as 2 lamps gained, even where I got 3 lamps. However I still got the achievement for getting all lamps after completing Get Out of Here which was the last level for me to get 3 lamps on. So as long as you have the achievements you should be fine, the level select screen isn't reliable
CheshireMulisha
Posted on 12 March 17 at 18:15
Anybody know how to get the Furniture Party achievement? Its the last cheevo i need and driving me nuts trying to find which level its on!
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 12 March 17 at 21:17
CheshireMulisha said:
Anybody know how to get the Furniture Party achievement? Its the last cheevo i need and driving me nuts trying to find which level its on!
Sorry I can't be more specific, but I know it's an early level. I got it around the time I unlocked the "Collect 50 Lightnings" achievement. It may be in the one that starts near a house and you have to activate all of the rooms? If so, once the basement door opens, make sure you go down there too.
FNSUITE GHOST
FNSUITE GHOST
Posted on 12 March 17 at 23:12
it's in the second or third level i think halfway through or so it's definitely a level that has you heading to the left versus the standard right to progress and it's up high in an alcove
CheshireMulisha
Posted on 13 March 17 at 22:56
It was the 2nd level - cheers guys! ( i knew it was an early level but somehow missed that when i was replaying)
ColdEagle86
ColdEagle86
Posted on 14 March 17 at 20:16, Edited on 14 March 17 at 20:17 by ColdEagle86
Anyone have any hints for the golf level? I'm stuck at the windmill (just after he drives through the gate at the beginning). I thought i had to go up to power it but you can't make that jump?
GameGod03
GameGod03
Posted on 15 March 17 at 02:23
I have one achievement left and that is Save the Clock Tower (Wind up the clock on the building). I have no idea what mission this is. Any tips please
FireRaiser1985
Posted on 20 March 17 at 23:53
GameGod03 said:
I have one achievement left and that is Save the Clock Tower (Wind up the clock on the building). I have no idea what mission this is. Any tips please
Same here. Pretty annoying... :(

Anyone?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.