Information Posted on 05 July 16 at 07:20
Please use this thread to discuss the Inside walkthrough
Information Posted on 03 August 16 at 22:53
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Inside Walkthrough
Eproxima
Eproxima
Posted on 23 August 16 at 01:39
I see that you mention cn_B for interacting. Should it not be cn_X??
MakeMeACoffee
MakeMeACoffee
Posted on 26 November 16 at 21:32
The overview for this walkthrough is not what I would expect from an overview.

It doesn't tell you the basic structure/distribution of the achievements.
Do you get them all just by beating the game? Or is it like Limbo where there are a handful of very specific collectables etc.?
RIP Trueachievement App http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=491015
Dwaggienite
Dwaggienite
Posted on 14 January 17 at 13:59, Edited on 14 January 17 at 15:23 by Dwaggienite
Slight error in this walkthrough.

"The number shows how many people are standing on the plate and you'll need twenty. "

It should read,

"The number shows how many more people you need to stand on the plate. You need a total of 20."

----------------------

"Stop the shield when it's nearly completely downwards, a bit more to the right. It may be takes some tries to get it down."

This should be reworded so that the shield is at the 4-oclock position, NOT nearly completely downwards, as that is incorrect and results in a death on the next jump down.

----------------------

"Climb the chain up and press the button. This will move the chain to the left. On the way climb down and when you're completely left, hang from the chain and dip four feet into the water"

This should read 'your feet' not 'four feet'.

----------------------

"You'll loose control for a brief moment and when you"

It's not a brief moment. It's well over a minute of continuously sinking, also it's 'lose' :)

----------------------

Great walkthrough otherwise, so far.
Unrehearsed
Unrehearsed
Posted on 30 January 17 at 21:09
Thanks for the input, I got that.
tynderi
tynderi
Posted on 10 March 18 at 11:11, Edited on 10 March 18 at 11:12 by tynderi
You could add that after getting the secret 9/13 Respite (where you have lured the water monster first from the hatch and then dived left) the air ventilation left to the secret can be pushed open and you will be back in the safe room without the monster. This is the room after you locked the water monster out with the button and closing door. So no need to reload or die to the water monster.
JieXY
JieXY
Posted on 05 April 18 at 01:42
Secret 4/13 is to the left of where you drop following the safe, not right.
TheOnlyMatto
TheOnlyMatto
Posted on 10 July 19 at 16:43, Edited on 10 July 19 at 20:00 by TheOnlyMatto
"Down to the right is a small vent you can pry open. Inside is Secret 4/13, and you'll earn:"

It's to the left. I recorded a 30 second video, I jump by the safe and then go left. Just wanted to make it easy for you to see. Wish I could post screen shots here. https://youtu.be/4D_9mMThFNw

it should say
Down to the left is a small vent you can pry open

JieXY has mentioned this already, months ago.

Thoroughly enjoyed the guide and game. Ty for the hard work and for making the lay out easy to understand.
See you in Valhalla
thanatos8285
thanatos8285
Posted on 12 July 19 at 01:15
I’m a bit confused why the number of missable achievements is listed as zero. There are numerous achievements which aren’t necessary for story progression but can’t be returned to if missed. All of the following are missable:: Field Research, Wee Wee Wee, Obscure Foundations, Friends in Low Places, A Tableau, Pack Mentality, Respite, Unfathomable, Room For Reflection, Office Space.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 12 July 19 at 01:20
thanatos8285 said:
I’m a bit confused why the number of missable achievements is listed as zero. There are numerous achievements which aren’t necessary for story progression but can’t be returned to if missed. All of the following are missable:: Field Research, Wee Wee Wee, Obscure Foundations, Friends in Low Places, A Tableau, Pack Mentality, Respite, Unfathomable, Room For Reflection, Office Space.
If you believe flags are incorrect on some of the achievements, you can submit the information to the Game Info team by using this form:

https://www.trueachievements.com/submitinfo.aspx?gameid=6017
61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
metallicafan459
Posted yesterday at 06:43
Are they not missable because you can go to Load and jump to the nearest scene?
ManicMetalhead
Posted yesterday at 07:50, Edited yesterday at 07:50 by ManicMetalhead
thanatos8285 said:
metallicafan459 said:
Are they not missable because you can go to Load and jump to the nearest scene?
Just to clear this up, I'd submitted many of these as missable, but according to our current guidelines they are not.

ChinDocta said:
Thanks for the submission, ManicMetalhead. Due to the game's chapter select, none of the achievements are missable and as such we will not be changing the flags on these achievements.
INSIDE - Achievement Flag submissions
Snakes (https://www.instagram.com/medway_menagerie) & Bakes (https://www.instagram.com/bananabeanbakery)
MakeMeACoffee
MakeMeACoffee
Posted yesterday at 09:48
MakeMeACoffee said:
The overview for this walkthrough is not what I would expect from an overview.

It doesn't tell you the basic structure/distribution of the achievements.
Do you get them all just by beating the game? Or is it like Limbo where there are a handful of very specific collectibles etc.?
Flags are fine, its the walkthrough (overview) that needs work.

For anyone else that was wondering this, the achievements are just like Limbo:

You can play through the game, then load up various chapters which are usually no more than a minute or two from the collectibles which will grant you the achievements.

If you want to maximize enjoyment from the game, I would recommend playing it without a guide and then jumping around via chapter select for the achievements - It won't add a significant amount of time.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.