Game Discussion: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Forum

Gamesavers everywhere

AuthorMessage
Hetato
Hetato
Posted on 07 July 16 at 04:51, Edited on 07 July 16 at 08:29 by Yazite
I've noticed that 12,458 27% of tracked members that play this game have unlocked the Dream on achievement, when I saw this I was like hmmmm..... So I checked them out and most of them look like gamesavers and have either unlocked most achievements offline and/or not got achievements for the most simplest things. Also I can't believe that 12,458 people have finished train kept rolling on expert, its like extremely hard. And like I as said a massive majority of them have earned it offline.
Just thought I'd mention it just so everyone is aware.

[Link Removed]
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 07 July 16 at 08:29
Hi.

I've removed the link as it is essentially calling out other users. This violates our Site Rules.
Laugh it up, fuzzball.
Hetato
Hetato
Posted on 07 July 16 at 12:23
Yazite said:Hi.

I've removed the link as it is essentially calling out other users. This violates our Site Rules.
Oh right, sorry. Won't do it again :) Is it still okay me calling the situation out?
Yazite
Yazite
Posted on 07 July 16 at 12:40
You can talk about it if you wish, but it may be best to simply report any gamers you believe to be cheating. You can do this by selecting "Report Gamer" on their profile.
Laugh it up, fuzzball.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 07 July 16 at 16:28
Must have taken you a while to check out all 12500 profiles... which I guess you have, since you can say that most of them look like gamesavers, and haven't unlocked most of the simple achievements...

This is one of the easiest (and worst) guitar hero games.... did you consider that your skillevelel is just lower than those 12500 other gamers?
Hetato
Hetato
Posted on 07 July 16 at 16:37, Edited on 07 July 16 at 16:40 by Hetato
TheMaize said:Must have taken you a while to check out all 12500 profiles... which I guess you have, since you can say that most of them look like gamesavers, and haven't unlocked most of the simple achievements...

This is one of the easiest (and worst) guitar hero games.... did you consider that your skillevelel is just lower than those 12500 other gamers?
I have most of the simple ones. And also go have a look at the last 300 gamers nearly all of them have unlocked them offline. Why are they offline? It's 2016 internet is at least decent enough not to disconnect you every time you unlock an achievement.

And yes thats what I thought a week ago when I got it. I was like well most of these people have probably bought the game because they know they are good at it. While some who have a low skill level would not bother. But then I had a look just out of curiosity. And most who unlocked it, Unlocked it offline. Just like lost planet 2 except not as easy to spot.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 07 July 16 at 16:44
Hetato said:TheMaize said:Must have taken you a while to check out all 12500 profiles... which I guess you have, since you can say that most of them look like gamesavers, and haven't unlocked most of the simple achievements...

I have most of the simple ones. And also go have a look at the last 300 gamers nearly all of them have unlocked them offline. Why are they offline? It's 2016 internet is at least decent enough not to disconnect you every time you unlock an achievement.
So..unlocking achievements offline makes you a gamesaver now?
You better report me then..propably half of my 360 achievements are unlocked offline...

And yes, the people who unlocked them offline will automatically be listed at the last pages as they have no timestamp...its the same with all achievements on this site..
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 08 July 16 at 00:43
Just report it or PM the investigations manager here: PM Investigations Manager
gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
Hetato
Hetato
Posted on 08 July 16 at 01:03
TheMaize said:Hetato said:TheMaize said:Must have taken you a while to check out all 12500 profiles... which I guess you have, since you can say that most of them look like gamesavers, and haven't unlocked most of the simple achievements...

So..unlocking achievements offline makes you a gamesaver now?
You better report me then..propably half of my 360 achievements are unlocked offline...

And yes, the people who unlocked them offline will automatically be listed at the last pages as they have no timestamp...its the same with all achievements on this site..
OMG! :'D Sorry I'm an absolute noob on here sometimes.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 08 July 16 at 02:11
Don't mind him, please. Not all of us are like that.

Leaderboard published walkthroughs

As you see, he's not like that just to you laugh
gamingirl on hiatus, new project underway - can't wait to try and raise the numbers again!
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 08 July 16 at 06:37, Edited on 08 July 16 at 06:43 by TheMaize
Twinkling82 said:Don't mind him, please. Not all of us are like that.

Leaderboard published walkthroughs

As you see, he's not like that just to you laugh
Only when someone says something completely unreasonable, like blaming 10% of TA for being cheaters, because you have a hard time unlocking an achievement that they did...

Or in your case...half the threads you comment on, just to comment...

And if you actually read through the thread, you will se that his reply wasnt to the way i replied, but because he, after my explanation, realised that he was ONLY looking at the offline unlocks..
Pra1s3Th3Sun
Pra1s3Th3Sun
Posted on 08 July 16 at 07:15
A few notes on this;

1) As previously stated, earning achievements offline in no way means those achievements aren't legit. You can earn achievements offline (as long as they aren't multiplayer) and many people do for various reasons.

2) Guitar Hero games tend not to stack difficulties. (Eg finishing hard or expert won't give you the achievements for easy and medium). If the expert story career is the first / only think you do it's pretty standard to unlock the expert achievement before ones that seem far simpler.

3) Compared to some guitar hero games / songs (I'm looking at you dragonforce...) 'Train Kept Rolling' isn't even remotely close to a challenging song. It's not at all surprising so many people are capable of doing it if they have previous experience with guitar hero.

Most importantly though, somebody unlocking an achievement you think is "too hard" is never a good reason to accuse them of cheating. Personally I think the gold prestige events in Need for Speed are borderline impossible, but 5 people have managed it and it would be wrong to call them out as cheaters because they're better than me. Same goes here.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 08 July 16 at 11:27
TheMaize said:Or in your case...half the threads you comment on, just to comment...
I know it was kind of a little out there even writing something, and linking something. And I don't comment just to comment, I just have a lot of opinions and a very chatty person, so get off my back. Am I not allowed to write a post when I feel like it? Is there a limit that I don't know of?
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 08 July 16 at 12:01, Edited on 08 July 16 at 12:04 by TheMaize
Twinkling82 said:TheMaize said:Or in your case...half the threads you comment on, just to comment...
I know it was kind of a little out there even writing something, and linking something. And I don't comment just to comment, I just have a lot of opinions and a very chatty person, so get off my back. Am I not allowed to write a post when I feel like it? Is there a limit that I don't know of?
Of course....you can write anything you want, and as much as you want....but thats other peoples right aswell..so if you cant handle that people reply and disagree with you, maybe write less?

Get off your back? I didnt talk to you, or about you. You were the one who started this "argument"
Im ignoring you in most threads. But im allowed to reply, when you "call me out"
Its the last reply you get from me in here aswell...i know that dragging threads offtopic is your specialty. But i have better things to do....OP got his answers. "case closed"
planting42
planting42
Posted on 08 July 16 at 12:57
Hey, you know this is a great place to mention that I'm wanting to Hide posts by blocked users laugh

To the OP, as others noted, many play offline and that's not proof of cheating. GH: Aerosmith is one of the simpler music games. GH3 on the other hand...
http://www.trueachievements.com/gtasc-2016.htm
LukasMaximus II
Posted on 08 July 16 at 17:01
Twinkling82 said:TheMaize said:Or in your case...half the threads you comment on, just to comment...
You post on fucking everything and usually your input is very irrelevant and productive in no way. There's no need to, it's like me commenting on a news article regarding GTA I don't play it and my input would mean nothing. Do you post what you're having for your dinner on Facebook also? And post pics of it on snapchat?
BPBPBPBPBPBPBP
Posted on 08 July 16 at 20:47
planting42 said:Hey, you know this is a great place to mention that I'm wanting to Hide posts by blocked users laugh

Along with [popcorn] Emoticon
Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m....[s]5th in the WORLD!!![/s] Board finally got hacked! [facepalm]
J eVeRy DaY 514
Posted on 08 July 16 at 21:57
This expert career was one of the easiest ones from what I can remember. Its not even the hardest achievement in the game.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 08 July 16 at 22:02
LukasMaximus II said:You post on fucking everything and usually your input is very irrelevant and productive in no way. There's no need to, it's like me commenting on a news article regarding GTA I don't play it and my input would mean nothing. Do you post what you're having for your dinner on Facebook also? And post pics of it on snapchat?Oh, I am sorry.

<3
misfit119
misfit119
Posted on 09 July 16 at 00:16, Edited on 09 July 16 at 00:17 by misfit119
TheMaize said:Of course....you can write anything you want, and as much as you want....but thats other peoples right aswell..so if you cant handle that people reply and disagree with you, maybe write less?While I can agree with the sentiment, personal attacks are a might different than disagreeing with someone. Saying "You're wrong" or "I don't agree with you" is considerably different than saying "Your posts don't count" or "You don't contribute" or whatever else.

Pra1s3Th3Sun said:2) Guitar Hero games tend not to stack difficulties. (Eg finishing hard or expert won't give you the achievements for easy and medium). If the expert story career is the first / only think you do it's pretty standard to unlock the expert achievement before ones that seem far simpler. You are very correct on this one. I know people who have the achievements for clearing Guitar Hero games on Hard and Expert but not Easy or Medium because they find them so utterly boring to play.

TheMaize said:Most importantly though, somebody unlocking an achievement you think is "too hard" is never a good reason to accuse them of cheating. Personally I think the gold prestige events in Need for Speed are borderline impossible, but 5 people have managed it and it would be wrong to call them out as cheaters because they're better than me. Same goes here.I had someone send from here send me an Xbox Live message accusing me of cheating because he saw I had the Golden God achievement in Super Meat Boy. His reasoning was that the Kid's levels were "impossible" so he didn't believe I had earned them legitimately. This was hysterical since I don't even know how to cheat like that and earned it online. It was also incredibly annoying since I spent like four hours on those damn levels to earn that stupid character.

Then again the same guy sent me a message deriding me for believing that the guys behind Diablo 3 would ever port it to consoles since "he knew people" or whatever. That panned out there genius.
Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.