Game Discussion: Stranger of Sword City

Lineage locations?

• segagamersegagamer667,414 667,414 GamerScore
    Posted on 11 July 16 at 20:36
    Has anyone found a guide showing a more accurate location for all of the lineages in the game?
  • LV 1 Blue SlimeLV 1 Blue Slime1,666,241
    Posted on 11 July 16 at 21:51, Edited on 12 July 16 at 11:33 by LV 1 Blue Slime
    I'm working on a walkthrough for the game, if you are after certain ones you can tell me the names and I can tell you where I found them. I don't have a complete list yet, just a bunch of notes (that are probably a mess >_>) I have to put together in the next day or 2. I am missing some late game ones though, I'm not done with my playthrough yet. In the last dungeon right now, and have post game to do afterward.

If you want a full list now, you can find it here : http://www.tehvidya.com/find-lineage-types-butterflies-stran...

I believe he just translated it from the JP wiki, so it can be a bit hard to understand in some places, but should be good enough.
    "Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
  • segagamersegagamer667,414 667,414 GamerScore
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 07:23
    Thank you. I'll use the list in the meantime. Good luck with the walkthrough!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads