Game Discussion: Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight (Xbox 360)

The DLC achievements ubobtainable?

• GV LocGV Loc699,595
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 16:37
    All the DLC achievements for Frozem are unobtainable? Why? And are them get fixed somethine?
    Loc
  • GodLike499GodLike499353,512
    Posted on 15 July 16 at 04:13
    These achievements should be taken off the site until they are obtainable (if that ever happens). I'm stuck with the Little Mermaid incomplete, and it looks like another Disney game with the same problem. At least I got Infinity finished before they pulled support for that.
  • HermitXBHermitXB142,224
    Posted on 15 July 16 at 12:59
    GodLike499 said:These achievements should be taken off the site until they are obtainable (if that ever happens). I'm stuck with the Little Mermaid incomplete, and it looks like another Disney game with the same problem. At least I got Infinity finished before they pulled support for that.Forget the site, they should be removed from Xbox completely. Microsoft never do anything about broken achievements. Why introduce a system if it's going to be a mess ? Ok, fair enough, Microsoft can't fix broken achievements, but they have the power to remove them, but they never do.
  • Posted on 19 July 16 at 04:43
    Yeah it sucks that the game itself isn't even complete for the 360. The mobile version is actually complete and it goes up to some 285 levels. And then the DLC starts. The 360 version was a half assed cash grab which is why its plagued with the glitches.
  • FELDGESCHREIFELDGESCHREI634,167
    Posted on 20 July 16 at 18:40
    the dlc hasnt been released is not correct- since u can purchase it from the marketplace - at 2,99 each- whats not even mentioned in its description is that its just shortcuts and should be obtained for free by completing the last level!!
    i dont expect the 360 version to be patched evermore....
    do those new levels work for the xbox1 version as well as the daily bonus?
  • ParadoxReal8ParadoxReal81,379,978
    Posted on 28 July 16 at 02:21
    I asked the same question on Xbox forum... Why is Microsoft can't pull out achievements that was never obtainable?
    They said I need to contact Disney.
    So of course, if Disney do like they're is no problem at all, Microsoft don't care, right?
  • Posted on 16 September 16 at 03:16
    As of September 2016 (this month) the DLC is now available in game. Either you beat the levels in succession and they will unlock or you can purchase them. Now that the DLC is available maybe the achievements can also be obtainable again.
    Dacius Decium
  • Piyi PiyiPiyi Piyi371,777
    Posted on 17 September 16 at 15:40
    TA Staff Members need to update the "Unobtainable" flag for this DLC.

I'm at level 105 in Winter, and I don't want to buy the DLC, so I can't still unlock any of the new achievements
    I want more time for more achievements
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads