The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: July 12th, 2016

  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,023,674
  • EurydaceEurydace565,056
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 17:31
    Buy Divinity.
  • Segendary TySegendary Ty657,270
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 17:45
    Eurydace said:Buy Divinity.What rating would you give it?
  • Tendoman77Tendoman772,679,229
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 17:51
    Once again us brits are a victim of the price exchange with those god awful NFS prices.
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 12 July 16 at 18:01
    NEED FOR SPEED is now in the vault. $30 for a year and you can play both NFS. Not to mention Garden warfare 2 and unRavel
  • DarkLord ZephyrDarkLord Zephyr1,005,735
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 18:06
    I regards to gems of war, I saw no noticeable increase in my totals. If I were to guess, I'd say its 1000 gold (not sure) and 50 souls (pretty sure).
  • WyyvernWyyvern570,260
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 18:11
    DarkLord Zephyr said:I regards to gems of war, I saw no noticeable increase in my totals. If I were to guess, I'd say its 1000 gold (not sure) and 50 souls (pretty sure).You can get 3,000 gold and 1,000 souls along with some gem keys in a pack that's half the price, I think it's more than that.
    Here be dragons.
  • Dr Tinus NLDr Tinus NL1,373,874
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 18:14
    DarkLord Zephyr said:I regards to gems of war, I saw no noticeable increase in my totals. If I were to guess, I'd say its 1000 gold (not sure) and 50 souls (pretty sure).normally it's $9,99, 50 souls can be gained in a couple of minutes in the game and 1000 gold as well. So im guessing its a bit more.

    i started up the game, i cant see what i got?
  • Blair2100Blair2100349,261
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 18:20
    Gems of War Free Pack gives 50 Gold Keys and 1,000 Souls.
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,552,628
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 18:34
    Blair2100 said:Gems of War Free Pack gives 50 Gold Keys and 1,000 Souls.Yeah?

    Anyway Downloaded it and started Gems of War at least 4 times and didn't see any change. Have 0 Gold Keys and 500 Souls which I probably owned before.
    Not sure about Gold.
  • WyyvernWyyvern570,260
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 18:38
    Gerbasgamer said:Blair2100 said:Gems of War Free Pack gives 50 Gold Keys and 1,000 Souls.Yeah?

    Anyway Downloaded it and started Gems of War at least 4 times and didn't see any change. Have 0 Gold Keys and 500 Souls which I probably owned before.
    Not sure about Gold.
    I didn't get any gold keys either, if I did get anything it was so small I haven't noticed it.
    Here be dragons.
  • vegansoundvegansound773,547
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 18:56
    Wyyvern said:I didn't get any gold keys either, if I did get anything it was so small I haven't noticed it.Same here for everything. I was hoping someone here could answer that, but apparantly no.
    Imagine, we get it free so it's not that important, but buying something we don't know what it does, that's boring...
    And I confirm, no keys of any sort won with this DLC...
  • Posted on 12 July 16 at 19:15
    vegansound said:Wyyvern said:I didn't get any gold keys either, if I did get anything it was so small I haven't noticed it.Same here for everything. I was hoping someone here could answer that, but apparantly no.
    Imagine, we get it free so it's not that important, but buying something we don't know what it does, that's boring...
    And I confirm, no keys of any sort won with this DLC...
    Did you check your mail? They may show up there.
  • WyyvernWyyvern570,260
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 19:20
    GameTagwastaken said:vegansound said:Wyyvern said:I didn't get any gold keys either, if I did get anything it was so small I haven't noticed it.Same here for everything. I was hoping someone here could answer that, but apparantly no.
    Imagine, we get it free so it's not that important, but buying something we don't know what it does, that's boring...
    And I confirm, no keys of any sort won with this DLC...
    Did you check your mail? They may show up there.
    That's what I thought. I got the daily bonus and guild tasks, but no sign of the pack.
    Here be dragons.
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,033,098
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 19:21
    Is everyone testing the Gems of War thing someone who has already played the game before? Perhaps because it is a bundle with the main game, only people who haven't played it before are actually getting the extra goodies?
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo336,394
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 19:21
    Mine popped for me right upon loading the game up -- just a message that said "You have received 50 gold keys" then another one that said "You have received 1,000 souls" just like how the daily rewards pop up when you log in. I wish I could offer advice but unfortunately I didn't do anything special, just booted up the game as I normally would. They also did not show up in my mail (like how the daily rewards show up in both places).
  • AgentZachMorganAgentZachMorgan1,630,095
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 19:23, Edited on 12 July 16 at 19:26 by AgentZachMorgan
    I got 50 gold keys and 1000 gold, it popped up as soon as the game loaded. I've played this for over 200 hours and I had no other awards to collect.

    So it's wrong AND extremely overpriced for £8.
    This is my comment, there are many like it but this one is mine.
  • Posted on 12 July 16 at 19:39
    Finished Xcom today so picked up Divinity after reading the reviews. Cant complain with that price
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo256,674
    Posted on 12 July 16 at 20:03
    After starting Castlevania LoS on 360 i really need a sale on the DLC, price is really high for the amount of content youre given.
    'Life begins beyond the edge of your comfort zone'
  • Posted on 12 July 16 at 21:44
    Divinity it is an excellent isometric RPG, and the port to One is very well done and adapted - if someone here like the sort of Baldur's Gate, go for it. I score it 8,6 / 10,0 on its genre of gameplay.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.