The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: July 12th, 2016

• Mr RodsterMr Rodster1,777,058
    Posted on 14 July 16 at 18:45
    In an "art imitating reality" move, I cannot get TurnOn to work. It has the nonsale price of $15.
  • Redd FiveRedd Five879,006
    Posted on 14 July 16 at 20:48
    My keys never showed up. I guess you really can't get something for nothing.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,023,674
    Posted on 14 July 16 at 22:05
    Mr Rodster said:In an "art imitating reality" move, I cannot get TurnOn to work. It has the nonsale price of $15.Unfortunately it was a limited time offer that's now over. I've updated the article to reflect that.
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • Posted on 14 July 16 at 23:11
    Eurydace said:Buy Divinity.Awesome game toast
    The life is hard, if you are tard is hardest!
  • Posted on 15 July 16 at 00:42
    Do I need to have played the previous Divinity games to understand this one?
  • EurydaceEurydace565,056
    Posted on 15 July 16 at 01:21
    Nope it has nothing to do with the other ones really. It's not a sequel.
  • Posted on 15 July 16 at 01:32
    Sold.
  • Fire Hawk DFire Hawk D1,599,494
    Posted on 15 July 16 at 02:40
    Another great sale but no money. Though, I also shouldn't be buying more games.
  • Posted on 16 July 16 at 14:58
    Can you buy Xbox one content even if you don't have that console yet like I do?
    TA FTW! Gamer 4 life!
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm452,512
    Posted on 16 July 16 at 15:16
    BumblebeexCBx4R said:
    Absolutely. Just go to the XBox One store (https://store.xbox.com/), sign in with your GamerTag, and buy to your heart's content. When you get your X1, and sign in, you'll see that all these games will be ready for installation.

As a tip, if you're a gold member, 'buy' all the free X1 games for gold. Then, when you get your X1, you'll have a library of games waiting for you and they would not have cost you a cent.
  • Posted on 16 July 16 at 15:33, Edited on 16 July 16 at 15:33 by RAVENxSPEEDSTER
    Allgorhythm said:
    BumblebeexCBx4R said:
    Absolutely. Just go to the XBox One store (https://store.xbox.com/), sign in with your GamerTag, and buy to your heart's content. When you get your X1, and sign in, you'll see that all these games will be ready for installation.

As a tip, if you're a gold member, 'buy' all the free X1 games for gold. Then, when you get your X1, you'll have a library of games waiting for you and they would not have cost you a cent.
    Thank you so much for clearing that up as I'm planning on getting an xbox one in the fall.
    TA FTW! Gamer 4 life!
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm452,512
    Posted on 16 July 16 at 16:02
    BumblebeexCBx4R said:
    Thank you so much for clearing that up as I'm planning on getting an xbox one in the fall.
    Great. Get all the games for gold you can.
  • ChewieOnIceChewieOnIce1,023,674
    Posted on 16 July 16 at 16:13
    Yup I had like 30 games in my backlog before I even got the console laugh
    @ChewieOnIce | NewsHound | 'Please don't kill us.' 'Please don't make it so appealing'
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,017,687
    Posted on 16 July 16 at 17:26
    Yeah... I thought I could start this new generation right, you know? Try not to build a backlog... but it's impossible with GWG laugh
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • vegansoundvegansound773,547
    Posted on 18 August 16 at 22:51
    GameTagwastaken said:
    I didn't get to try resetting the MAC address because my AT&T went out this morning, but here's what I got from 505 Games support (reinstalling the DLC did not work for me either).

Xbox One / Hard Restart
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will power down.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.
    Xbox One / Reset MAC Address
    Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear MAC address
    Xbox One / Re-Install
    1. Start from Home (press the Xbox button on your controller to go Home or say “Xbox, go home”).
    2. Go to My games and apps.
    3. Highlight the content that you want to uninstall under "Games".
    4. Press the Menu button on your controller.
    5. Select Manage games.
    6. Find the game in the list and hit the Menu button.
    7. Select Uninstall.
    Please keep in mind that you should not lose any of your save data. Let me know if you need anything else while we work on this.
    Hello Tagwastaken, and sorry for the late reply, I didn't notice your answer before.

So I did what you suggested, but even after re-installing the game and DLC after your last step, nothing happened. I can confirm no data was lost, I kept my progression in the game. But no message, keys or so. Too bad. Any fresh news from 505 Games since that time? Thanks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.