Game Discussion: Max: The Curse of Brotherhood Forum

Free Until July 31st, 2016 (See Method Below)

AuthorMessage
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 13 July 16 at 05:03
Max: TCOB is GWG in Japan right now, so you can get it for free no matter where you live.

Simply:
1. Go into settings>System>Language & location
(Remember the image unless you can read kanji)
2. Click language. Scroll down and choose the option 日本語. (Japanese)
3. Go down one and click what use to be 'Location'. Choose the only option 日本. (Japan)
4. Now click the bottom option to restart your Xbox for your changes to save.
5. When your Xbox turns back on, log in and choose the GWG menu on the right of the screen (mine had an image of a golden controller.)
6. Get Max: The Curse of Brotherhood for free
7. Repeat steps 1-4, but go back to your desired country and language. (You must change to your language first so that your country will appear as an option)
Santino
Rhinne
Rhinne
Posted on 13 July 16 at 12:38
Thanks for the tip, MetalFearFR33N0

There's also a much quicker way to get this and avoids the need to buy via your Xbox and restart the console.

Go to xbox.com and sign in. Search for the game and bring up the store page.

Scroll to the bottom and click where it shows your country. On the next page, select Japan.

When the store page reloads, the game will be free. Follow the green prompts to 'buy' the game.

Once the purchase is complete, swap back to your own country.
[URL=http://www.trueachievements.com/Mr+Rhinne.htm][IMG]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Mr+Rhinne.png[/IMG][/URL]
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 13 July 16 at 16:41
Mr Rhinne said:Thanks for the tip, MetalFearFR33N0

There's also a much quicker way to get this and avoids the need to buy via your Xbox and restart the console.

Go to xbox.com and sign in. Search for the game and bring up the store page.

Scroll to the bottom and click where it shows your country. On the next page, select Japan.

When the store page reloads, the game will be free. Follow the green prompts to 'buy' the game.

Once the purchase is complete, swap back to your own country.
It doesn't allow me to make purchases from the store because I don't have a credit card on my account, even if the game is free.

Just like how I can't buy Backwards Compatible games because I don't have a credit card connected
Santino
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.