Game Discussion: Homefront: The Revolution

jobs..looking for advice/help

• scotwolf2scotwolf22,152,405
    Posted on 13 July 16 at 17:48
    hi all,
    i'm looking for a bit of advice or help in regards to couple of jobs.

i have one where i need to kill kva with molotovs. i have killed loads and counter just sits at one.
    am i stupidly missing something obvious? does it have to be a certain area or enemy?

second job that is also not moving is kill kva with m9, again I've killed loads but counter doesn't move.
    same questions as above.

i know you can abort jobs but didn't want to do this unless i had to. i wasn't sure if they would reappear or if it would stuff up achievement.

thanks in advancerock
  • Posted on 13 July 16 at 18:03
    Kills with the m9 need to be the basic pistol no additional attachments / conversions. As for the molotov is that the one were you need to blow up glass clouds with molotov perhaps?
  • scotwolf2scotwolf22,152,405
    Posted on 13 July 16 at 18:13
    UrStupidAndFat said:Kills with the m9 need to be the basic pistol no additional attachments / conversions. As for the molotov is that the one were you need to blow up glass clouds with molotov perhaps?cheers mate i was going crazy.
    and yes i was being stupid doh!

i had the silencer on
    i was molotoving anyone anywhere
  • Posted on 13 July 16 at 18:20
    Yeah the game doesn't explain very well about what to do in the jobs, any other questions feel free to ask.
  • Posted on 23 August 16 at 12:06
    I have one, I'm in the first area, I only seem to have 1 single job left, to take pictures of armored convoys. I can't find any anywhere, more than half the map is still red I run through those areas looking at the streets hoping to find one and I can't it's driving me mad.
    I am epic ~desu~
  • BigNev44BigNev441,932,296
    Posted on 25 August 16 at 16:10
    darkmikasonfire said:
    I have one, I'm in the first area, I only seem to have 1 single job left, to take pictures of armored convoys. I can't find any anywhere, more than half the map is still red I run through those areas looking at the streets hoping to find one and I can't it's driving me mad.
    Get the job done in Yellow Zones, preferable one that's not liberated, there's always Armored Convoys around.
  • Posted on 09 September 16 at 18:27
    Hey i have got a problem, the counter for killing KVA with molotvs doesnt move.

Ive got 9/10 but the last doesnt count, i have killed much more than 10 KVA with the molotovs.
    Im now a the point in the red zone Elmtree, where i have to defend the armorstorage, an there a lot of enemies, but the last molotov kill doesnt count, any ideas ?

i play an PS4. Sorry for bad english..
  • Julz D 01Julz D 01685,186
    Posted on 17 October 16 at 04:28
    I had one telling me to take pictures of stashes. Two out of about 50 pictures I took counted. Not sure what went wrong there
  • CauseCause484,179
    Posted on 17 January 18 at 18:14, Edited on 17 January 18 at 18:15 by Cause
    I can’t for the life of me find any ‘hacked’ screens to photograph in Earlston, and I need 10! Has anyone completed a job like that?
    Grammar Nazi. I do it for the posts.
  • PhysshBonePhysshBone257,938
    Posted on 02 June 18 at 11:01
    Cause said:
    I can’t for the life of me find any ‘hacked’ screens to photograph in Earlston, and I need 10! Has anyone completed a job like that?
    In a Yellow Zone, just go up to any screen with NKA propaganda on it or warnings or whatever. You should see the little "hack" icon (like a small lightning bolt). Through a hack device at the sign, it will change to Resistance slogan. Take a picture. One down, 9 more to go!
  • CauseCause484,179
    Posted on 03 June 18 at 08:38
    Thank you for the reply Physsh! I got it.
    Grammar Nazi. I do it for the posts.
  • Posted on 03 August 18 at 20:28
    Having issues with the M9 one as well, it is the basic pistol, no attachments, and I got a bunch of kills in Elmtree, the first zone, but they dont count.
    YouTube.com/GLDDGaming - Gameplays, Tips and Tricks, Achievement Guides, and More!!!!
  • XxxPuckZxxXXxxPuckZxxX250,883
    Posted on 23 November 19 at 21:54
    So I'm having a problem, in the first zone how do you get red zones to go yellow.
    XxxPuckZxxX
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads