Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

GoldenEye 007 Pre-order Incentives Revealed

• Posted on 11 October 11 at 22:50
    If i did pre order this game id get it from Gamestop i think
  • Posted on 11 October 11 at 23:24
    The pre-order bonuses never really excite me since I never find them particularly interesting. The different gametypes will all be made available at a later date, and to be honest, I never play a huge amount of online multiplayer, and if there are no achievements associated with it, I'm even less likely to play it. The game itself though, I cannot wait for. Going to be difficult waiting until Christmas for it.
    Feel free to PM me about the GTA IV walkthrough, or any problems you're having with the game.
  • DJB HustlinDJB Hustlin524,437
    Posted on 11 October 11 at 23:43
    Tw1std Nitem4re said:
    MrJimsta said:
    Activision wanted to exploit the Goldeneye fans when the XBLA version got canned. (It was the N64 with rezed up HD graphics and textures, like Perfect Dark XBLA, the best FPS game there is, no arguments)
    This game is just like COD, don't buy it.
    Phoenix 0n Fire said:
    This IS NOT the original updated. Stay away until it is cheap, can see that happening rather quickly.
    Good summary of why not to buy until it goes cheap. I smell Christmas sale on this so I can wait. Will be busy with better games anyways.
    If they played the Wii version (which this is a HD Update of) then they would know that the quality that they are getting is awesome and so is the game. This is not a cash grab or exploit
  • matdanmatdan810,170
    Posted on 11 October 11 at 23:50
    If its as fun as the N64 version or 007 QoS then it will be awesome for sure.
  • Dae JimDae Jim942,932
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 07:36
    I simply hate all those different bonuses, don't the developers/marketing realize that they are only screwing up the gamers? warning
  • DogeyesvillaDogeyesvilla263,234
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 08:30
    I played this at Gamesfest and I was pleasantly suprised at how good it was and I am really looking forward to it's release.
    Stinker
  • ADaughenADaughen416,212
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 12:33
    AKA Swede said:
    I hope they sell these modes as DLC down the road and they better be cheap.
    They should be unlockable like the original... beat XXX stage in X:XX time and you get a new cheat: Big head mode, golden PPKs, dual RP90s, invisibility, invicibility, etc. angry
  • JIng1esJIng1es189,286
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 13:51
    Paintball mode shouldn't be a pre-order "incentive", it should be unlockable just like in the original game for completing a particular level in a set amount of time or something.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 October 11 at 16:02
    I miss Goldeneye AND World is Not Enough. Two great relics of my past, to be sure.
  • l Archvile ll Archvile l203,318
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 16:17
    Let's hope there ins't rogue agent inspiration in this LOL.
    [IMG]http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/Vekta67.jpg[IMG]
  • Iceman2pnt0Iceman2pnt0338,254
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:21
    ADaughen said:
    They should be unlockable like the original... beat XXX stage in X:XX time and you get a new cheat: Big head mode, golden PPKs, dual RP90s, invisibility, invicibility, etc. angry
    Dual RCP90's=gaming like a BAWSS
  • Edward HyenaEdward Hyena485,281
    Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:30
    When publishers make me try to choose retailers by giving them all different bonuses, I choose to not buy the game. Simple.
  • Posted on 12 October 11 at 18:43
    Paintball mode better be unlockable by doing the speed run like in the original version. That would be just epic, I fooled around for hours with my friends with that modifier on.
    Going around as Jaws or Oddjob and pissing people off.
  • Posted on 12 October 11 at 22:35
    letsgobulls 24 said:
    retailer specific bonuses = dumb
    The truth is out there
  • Iceman2pnt0Iceman2pnt0338,254
    Posted on 13 October 11 at 00:04
    Smurfquake said:
    My friends banned me for life playing Oddjob! Not to say I couldn't piss a new group of people off when this comes out laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 13 October 11 at 01:26
    iceman00behave said:
    Smurfquake said:
    My friends banned me for life playing Oddjob! Not to say I couldn't piss a new group of people off when this comes out laugh
    Hopefully we can counter him with Nik-Nak.
  • Posted on 16 October 11 at 00:29
    not nice on amazon !!!!
  • Mr BlackMagikMr BlackMagik1,526,219
    Posted on 01 November 11 at 16:35
    anyone want to trade their Classic Conflict code for a Batman AC Catowmen code?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.