Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 and DR2: Off the Record to Grace Current Gen

• KBop a dooKBop a doo413,861
  • Posted on 19 July 16 at 19:38
    I'm excited to replay 1, finally beat 2, and only get 25% of the achievements!
    Twitter: @FrustratedNerd | Facebook Page: http://on.fb.me/1r3ES7L | Website: frustratednerd.com
  • DwaggieniteDwaggienite4,936,496
    Posted on 19 July 16 at 19:44
    "With Dead Rising 4 on the horizon, and now the confirmation of Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2 coming to current-gen,"

One of these is like the other ;)
  • Jay CowlJay Cowl1,241,585
    Posted on 19 July 16 at 19:44
    How about some of that BC love for supporting the games in the first place? Nevermind this is capcom I'm sure we'll get 7 other editions first.
  • Posted on 19 July 16 at 19:47
    I can dig it. Not excited to do Infinity Mode on the One because I have yet to even do it on the 360. Still love Dead Rising!
    War...war never changes.
    Posted on 19 July 16 at 19:48
    Dwaggienite said:
    "With Dead Rising 4 on the horizon, and now the confirmation of Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2 coming to current-gen,"

One of these is like the other ;)
    facepalm Thanks Dwaggienite, all fixed!
  • BalarushBalarush2,341,393
    Posted on 19 July 16 at 20:04
    Oh god, the grind. Not the grind!!! NOT AGAIN!
    There Are No Men Like Me.
  • Posted on 19 July 16 at 20:34
    They're bringing Dead Rising to PS4? Why? Wtf.
  • Posted on 19 July 16 at 20:36
    Demon Haze II said:
    What do you mean? You don't enjoy 10 hours of constantly driving over zombies? Arggghhh!
  • White WyvernWhite Wyvern547,911
    Posted on 19 July 16 at 20:52
    ClaytThaGreat said:
    That Japanese bromance I guess...
    Beep Boop
  • MannedPython070MannedPython0701,103,531
    Posted on 19 July 16 at 21:09
    Awesome! Now all we need is Case West and Case Zero to be BC
  • gobey17gobey17964,954
    Posted on 19 July 16 at 21:12
    Funny enough I just did that long-ass 7 day survivor achievement merely yesterday after all these years. laugh

Here's hoping DR3 will go gwg then once that's done I'll be all ready for 4! Hope its like the first as that's my favorite so far.
    Posted on 19 July 16 at 21:20
    Darth Knight said:
    ClaytThaGreat said:
    That Japanese bromance I guess...
    Dead Rising 4 is only console-exclusive to Xbox for a year, so it's most likely to encourage more sales of DR4 since it will inevitably be coming to PS4 once the year ends. The original Dead Rising hasn't been Xbox-exclusive in a long time after being ported to Wii in 2009 -- Capcom is probably just now getting around to porting it to PS to hype people up for the fourth game. Dead Rising 2 and Off the Record were already on PS3 at launch. It is sort of weird though because DR3 actually is an Xbox/PC exclusive, so PlayStation players will be missing one game from the series.
  • DelithDelith387,933
    Posted on 19 July 16 at 21:47
    I need to change my pants.
    Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.
  • Posted on 19 July 16 at 22:20
    I never cared about Dead Rising but this sounds like it's fantastic news for those that do.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic562,674
    Posted on 19 July 16 at 22:22, Edited on 19 July 16 at 22:23 by Rhyolitic
    the games masta said:
    Demon Haze II said:
    What do you mean? You don't enjoy 10 hours of constantly driving over zombies? Arggghhh!
    More like the 14-hour nonstop no saving & having to check in at least every 15 minutes for that utterly stupid 7 Day Survivor.

Also, really glad I got a next gen console for all these last gen games...laugh
  • Posted on 19 July 16 at 22:25
    Rhyolitic said:
    the games masta said:
    Demon Haze II said:
    More like the 14-hour nonstop no saving & having to check in at least every 15 minutes for that utterly stupid 7 Day Survivor.

Also, really glad I got a next gen console for all these last gen games...laugh
    Love that last comment! clap
    War...war never changes.
  • Posted on 19 July 16 at 22:26
    MannedPython070 said:
    Awesome! Now all we need is Case West and Case Zero to be BC
    I really enjoyed Case Zero, mainly because it was released as hype for Dead Rising 2. Didn't enjoy Case West as much. I do agree with your wishes, though!
    War...war never changes.
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,328,583
    Posted on 19 July 16 at 22:38
    as long as they send those survivors from DR1 to school to teach them how to follow the leader, I will play a remaster!
  • GREGO McGEEGREGO McGEE4,127,830
    Posted on 19 July 16 at 22:42
    Rumor has it Dead Rising 3 is going to remastered on the one as well! Can't wait!
    Yeah, but I can also form a sentence, so you know... there's that.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads