Game Discussion: Touchdown Hero: New Season (Win 8)

Touchdown Hero: New Season (Win 8) achievements are now on the site

• Posted on 07 October 16 at 11:00Permalink
    Had to play 10-15 games. Every 1 or 2 games one or two extra achievements would sync. Glad this is finally fixed though
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 October 16 at 15:50Permalink
    Wouldn't call it "fixed"
    Far from it.
    Obtained the shadows rushed me.
  • SpilnerSpilner758,325
    Posted on 07 October 16 at 16:21Permalink
    The achievements no unlocky before, now they go pop pop pop to completion, fixed wink
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Posted on 07 October 16 at 21:34Permalink
    Def seems to be fixed, played this evening and everything unlocked. Had issue with one remaining so logged out and back in again, then kept playing scoring one touchdown and restarting. Popped after 10 minutes or so.....
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf417,499
    Posted on 08 October 16 at 02:28Permalink
    i just started this game, no clue whats going on, nothing seems to unlock, i go to the in game store and it says unlock by scoring 5 TDs 2 times for example, and i have done this task 5 times now and still wont unlock that jersey.
  • Skanker irlSkanker irl612,559
    Posted on 08 October 16 at 03:03Permalink
    Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
    Had to play 10-15 games. Every 1 or 2 games one or two extra achievements would sync. Glad this is finally fixed though
    This was my experience as well.
  • GHAUS24GHAUS24254,774
    Posted on 08 October 16 at 03:05Permalink
    yea it wont let me sign in or even pull up achievement menu
  • Posted on 08 October 16 at 13:16Permalink
    rocking23nf said:
    i just started this game, no clue whats going on, nothing seems to unlock, i go to the in game store and it says unlock by scoring 5 TDs 2 times for example, and i have done this task 5 times now and still wont unlock that jersey.
    Exact same problem here.
    Unarmed & dangerous.
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42592,830
    Posted on 10 October 16 at 14:23, Edited on 10 October 16 at 14:23 by MathGuy42Permalink
    Just noticed my Xbox.com achievements page shows Touchdown Hero (Win 8) as 0 GS and 0 achievements, even though I've completed it. (Link will go to your page.) When I click on the tile, I get a Page Not Found. The same will occur if you compare with me. This title is still messed up.

The WP version isn't even on the page, but that page is missing a good portion of my WP titles. I'm glad TA gets its stats from elsewhere. Xbox.com has become rather unreliable for achievement info.
  • AdmiralMooAdmiralMoo534,702
    Posted on 11 October 16 at 01:15Permalink
    Pretty disappointed that 357 people completed this game and not a single person decided to disclose exactly how. For anyone who might be interested, a few of the achievements are still unobtainable without the $2.99 in game purchase.
  • SpilnerSpilner758,325
    Posted on 11 October 16 at 02:59Permalink
    Umm we already did, we bought the purchase on WP and restored, as stated in many posts.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • JCDRANZERJCDRANZER865,800
    Posted on 14 October 16 at 08:58Permalink
    Spilner said:
    Umm we already did, we bought the purchase on WP and restored, as stated in many posts.
    That's not enough. I think he means that the game still isn't allowing people to sign into their accounts even though when you press "Win + G" it shows that you are logged in but when you try to sign into the game, it keeps spouting crap that you have to use the account that purchased this game even though you are on the said account.

I tried again today, no freaking luck.
  • SpilnerSpilner758,325
  • MathGuy42MathGuy42592,830
    Posted on 14 October 16 at 14:44, Edited on 14 October 16 at 18:07 by MathGuy42Permalink
    I had that error on Win 10 also, but I'm not in the Windows Insider program. I never resolved it, but I didn't really try since I was able to get all the achievements on Win 8.

I haven't seen that error on other games like Halo 5: Forge (Win 10) and Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition (Win 10). There may have been an update in between playing those and trying Touchdown Hero. I'm not near my Win 10 machine to try right now.

Edit: Xbox app, Halo 5 Forge, and DI 3.0 all work fine today. I can't get Touchdown Hero to work on my Surface Pro 4 Win 10. I tried this, including the reinstall after revoking access: DaveKinetic said:
    Uninstalled it a few times. Had to revoke access on Windows https://account.live.com/consent/Manage, uninstall and then install again. What a cock up this game has been .
    A Win 10 dialog came up asking permission to access my account. But then I still get this in game warning:
    Info: To use this app, you need to sign in the with Microsoft account that was used to download it. Go to the Windows Store, select Settings, Accounts, and Pref.
    Of course I'm using the same account that downloaded the game 15 seconds earlier.

Sorry, I have no solution besides playing on a Win 8 machine.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.