Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Eight More Games Now Backwards Compatible

• SOUNDOGGSOUNDOGG242,830
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 18:29Permalink
    still waiting for trials evolution
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch683,425
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 18:29Permalink
    Have owned both Sonic games for years... Eventually should get to playing them...
  • dlCHIEF58dlCHIEF58387,030
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 18:40Permalink
    MedicDan980 said:
    LA Noire may be difficult. Apparently multi disc games are giving them troubles.
    Not anymore, there have been a couple of multi-disc games recently made available. Furthermore that reason would not apply to LA Noire as it had a GoD digital version, that was a problem only for multi-disc games which had no digital equivalent (like Mass Effect 2 and 3) which required a swapping of the disc at a certain point in the game. And finally, games with no GoD digital equivalent are not an issue either as seen by the release of Doom 3 a while back.
  • Posted on 21 July 16 at 18:50Permalink
    I don't have an interest in any of the games, but I am always happy to see the BC library grow. Yay! dance
    War...war never changes.
  • AhayzoAhayzo554,276
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 19:08, Edited on 21 July 16 at 19:09 by AhayzoPermalink
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Also, does anyone know if the capcom arcade cabinet $5 pack has all the games in it?
    It's only the 3 base games. The DLC games are $4 each, $10 for the packs of 3, or $25 for all 4 packs. Of you own all 15 games (whether buying individually or in packs, you get an additional two games at no extra cost that are not tied to achievements.
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666160,656
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 19:12Permalink
    alklein92201 said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Also, does anyone know if the capcom arcade cabinet $5 pack has all the games in it?
    It's only the 3 base games. The DLC games are $4 each, $10 for the packs of 3, or $25 for all 4 packs. Of you own all 15 games (whether buying individually or in packs, you get an additional two games at no extra cost that are not tied to achievements.
    Ok, so I already own the base game, and it's still asking me if I want to buy it. I also dont' see any option to buy the other packs.
  • GoW ButtersGoW Butters145,027
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 19:13Permalink
    Not really my sort of games but better than the last lot I suppose!!
    I don't really know what I'm talking about.
  • AwooAwoo1,424,220
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 19:20, Edited on 21 July 16 at 19:21 by AwooPermalink
    Great list for once. For those not familiar (all of you) Fret Nice is a really good platformer once you get past the initial hurdle of learning the unusual controls and gameplay.
    What can change the nature of a man?
  • Posted on 21 July 16 at 19:58Permalink
    Wait, is Crystal Defenders a Final Fantasy Tactics game? How have I missed this?
  • Chris1984ukChris1984uk890,424
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 20:00Permalink
    xPut Name Herex said:
    Wait, is Crystal Defenders a Final Fantasy Tactics game? How have I missed this?
    Its Tower Defence, nothing like Tactics
  • Posted on 21 July 16 at 20:02Permalink
    Damnit
  • Posted on 21 July 16 at 20:02Permalink
    GiantChemical x said:
    everyone wanting big games, and I'm just sat here waiting for Bubble Bobble + Lego Star Wars 3 haha.

Though the way I see it, every game is a step in the right direction. (I don't understand the older sports games like Fifa or TDF though)
    I'm hoping all the Lego games make it onto B/C at some stage :)
  • KedrixKedrix158,552
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 20:03, Edited on 21 July 16 at 20:06 by KedrixPermalink
    Hooch Lee said:
    Still missing a column with date of addition. Major Nelson has something like it (status) but the date disappears after a few weeks.

Make it happen, Rich! headspin
    Check the site in my signature, I update it all the time and I keep the date of addition for each and every of the 200+ titles. Just click on "Xbox 360 to One BC" and then you get a nice table to look at. You can even download a spreadsheet if you want. You even get my brash commentary. :)

Anyway, nice list of 8. Happy for the Capcom Arcade Cabinet which I didn't think we see due to the all of the DLC packs/base game jazz. I bought the bundle a while back and played it every so often until I got an Xbox One. And the fact that I always got the compilation discs for 360 is paying off now with Capcom Digital Collection having 3 BC titles with more to come.
    Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
  • Posted on 21 July 16 at 20:22Permalink
    And yet still no triple-A games like Forza, CoD, GTA, LEGO, etc. (I've run of ideas LOL XD Derp)

sleep
  • AhayzoAhayzo554,276
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 20:33Permalink
    FireWheels58 said:
    And yet still no triple-A games like Forza, CoD, GTA, LEGO, etc. (I've run of ideas LOL XD Derp)

sleep
    Add to your Mass Effect, Dead Space, Assassin's Creed. This program sucks!
  • Posted on 21 July 16 at 20:44Permalink
    Still no Culdcept Saga. Thanks for nothing, BandaiNamco roll
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 July 16 at 21:18Permalink
    Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episodes 1 AND 2, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic371,952
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 21:34Permalink
    dlCHIEF58 said:
    MedicDan980 said:
    LA Noire may be difficult. Apparently multi disc games are giving them troubles.
    Not anymore, there have been a couple of multi-disc games recently made available. Furthermore that reason would not apply to LA Noire as it had a GoD digital version, that was a problem only for multi-disc games which had no digital equivalent (like Mass Effect 2 and 3) which required a swapping of the disc at a certain point in the game. And finally, games with no GoD digital equivalent are not an issue either as seen by the release of Doom 3 a while back.
    If they could get Star Ocean: The Last Hope BC, I might actually be tempted to go back and finish that pig of a game. Putting the crafting station on one disc and the majority of the farming locations on another? Bleh.
  • stoketom1986stoketom1986448,276
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 22:23Permalink
    Time to attempt Sonic episode 1 No Damage Achievement Again and Again...
  • Posted on 21 July 16 at 22:30Permalink
    alklein92201 said:
    FireWheels58 said:

sleep
    Add to your Mass Effect, Dead Space, Assassin's Creed. This program sucks!
    Tell me about it, when the program was announced one of the games was Forza Horizon, several months later, still not available. I mean out of all of them there are only 3 I still have (Portal 2, DiRT Showdown and DiRT 3)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.