Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Eight More Games Now Backwards Compatible

• Angels Kill TooAngels Kill Too1,526,085
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 22:39
    wow, great titles -_-
    Everything will be fine in the End... If it's not fine... Then it's not the End...
  • ElyohElyoh872,430
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 22:54
    A game I was waiting for is here, so I'm happy smile
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Rogue 3kRogue 3k192,855
    Posted on 21 July 16 at 22:57
    I am still waiting for Skate 3. Its been a very long time coming.
  • Morpheus414Morpheus414252,337
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 00:25
    Hot damn, that's what I like to hear! I'm guessing the Metal Episode will be playable, too?

(I think it technically will, since it's S4E2 DLC.)
  • HhG BrotHhG Brot241,648
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 00:26
    literally the only games I'm waiting for to be Back compat are Soul Calibur IV and V, everytime I get my hopes up, just so they can smack 'em back down cry
  • Posted on 22 July 16 at 00:32
    Nice list.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm473,821
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 01:50
    I assume this is all packs or the all-in-one for the Capcom Arcade cabinet. Nice!
  • Posted on 22 July 16 at 02:04
    I'm really hoping the de-listed Settlers of Catan comes out soon. Buddy I game share with can't buy it anymore and he'd love to play it. Last time I checked the game was still alive and well online
  • Posted on 22 July 16 at 02:31
    I don't own any of these but I'm happy to see more coming to BC. Great news for anyone that owns these.
    PunchedInTheEar
  • James12183James12183544,078
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 02:33
    I would rather have Saint's Row 2 and The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena than these.
    James12183
  • FireWheels58FireWheels58197,752
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 05:47
    Wizard 3k said:
    I am still waiting for Skate 3. Its been a very long time coming.
    Same, not sure about playing it again, starting from the beginning though. Those servers were absolute rubbish. BTW they are currently working on making it BC.
  • FaalbaardFaalbaard180,826
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 06:10
    Whut?!
    No tour de trance? Ill pass!
  • GMNGMN393,242
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 08:06
    Lost Legends said:
    ^ highly doubt they'll be doing bios hock with the remaster coming out soon
    people keep saying this, the same people who forget we've had remasters and BC of the same titles....
  • jazzaman316jazzaman316385,529
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 08:36
    being the sonic fan i am, very happy to have more sonic games, that just leaves the 2 sonic adventure games and then hopefully sega will get the disc versions of sonic 06, sonic unleashed and sonic generations on BC
  • MarekVitMarekVit508,275
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 09:09
    JamP0und32 said:
    Lost Legends said:
    ^ highly doubt they'll be doing bios hock with the remaster coming out soon
    It's been confirmed for ages.
    Oh yeah, confirmed but then not a word... I believe they silently bowed out and it's not happening. It's not like Microsoft have always stuck to what they said/promised/confirmed....
  • Posted on 22 July 16 at 11:35
    It is amazing how they ading games that everyone talked about for years.
    Case Closed so don't debate it.
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666187,573
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 12:05
    alklein92201 said:
    FireWheels58 said:
    And yet still no triple-A games like Forza, CoD, GTA, LEGO, etc. (I've run of ideas LOL XD Derp)

sleep
    Add to your Mass Effect, Dead Space, Assassin's Creed. This program sucks!
    Just because the game you want wasn't made, or added doesn't mean something sucks. You guys have got to start realizing gaming isn't for you, it's for hundreds of millions of people. They don't make games to appease ONE customer, they make them to appease many.
  • JamPound32JamPound321,045,309
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 12:28
    Zorlac0666 said:
    alklein92201 said:
    FireWheels58 said:
    And yet still no triple-A games like Forza, CoD, GTA, LEGO, etc. (I've run of ideas LOL XD Derp)

sleep
    Just because the game you want wasn't made, or added doesn't mean something sucks. You guys have got to start realizing gaming isn't for you, it's for hundreds of millions of people. They don't make games to appease ONE customer, they make them to appease many.
    Appease those 167 people who've played Fret Nice.
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666187,573
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 12:41
    JamP0und32 said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    alklein92201 said:
    FireWheels58 said:

sleep
    Appease those 167 people who've played Fret Nice.
    Are you really gonna tell me you're one of those guys that things the people on this site are the only people that play Xbox?
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,094,656
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 13:14
    Zorlac0666 said:
    alklein92201 said:
    FireWheels58 said:

sleep
    It was a joke, because people always complain about not getting good games so we listed a bunch of series that are in BC (except Forza and GTA). Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.