Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Eight More Games Now Backwards Compatible

• Zorlac0666Zorlac0666187,573
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 13:21
    alklein92201 said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    alklein92201 said:
    FireWheels58 said:
    And yet still no triple-A games like Forza, CoD, GTA, LEGO, etc. (I've run of ideas LOL XD Derp)

sleep
    Add to your Mass Effect, Dead Space, Assassin's Creed. This program sucks!
    Just because the game you want wasn't made, or added doesn't mean something sucks. You guys have got to start realizing gaming isn't for you, it's for hundreds of millions of people. They don't make games to appease ONE customer, they make them to appease many.
    It was a joke, because people always complain about not getting good games so we listed a bunch of series that are in BC (except Forza and GTA). Don't get your panties in a bunch.
    Really not a good joke. With all the complaining about this program how are we supposed to know you're not just another person crying that their favorite game wasn't added this time?
  • Posted on 22 July 16 at 13:39
    clap
  • FiveWizzFiveWizz431,450
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 13:43, Edited on 22 July 16 at 13:43 by FiveWizz
    Jokes are always going over peoples heads on this topic in particular; although to be honest it sometimes is hard to tell the jokers from the serious angry man that yells at clouds.

I've also not heard of any of these titles; the games that come back compat often remind me of how huge the catalogue of games is. My gaming time is very limited so I often don't have time to delve into the selection.
  • Phoenix C64Phoenix C64283,458
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 13:51
    capcom cabinet, nice
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy1,612,330
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 14:50
    Kinkii Mono said:
    Capcom Arcade Cabinet, NICE!
    Second this notion - perhaps the best BC in this batch :) (to have BC not necessarily the game itself).
    Fear is the mindkiller.
  • Posted on 22 July 16 at 15:43
    So s**t games again basically? Happy days!
  • Zorlac0666Zorlac0666187,573
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 15:47
    PoppaSmurf110 said:
    Look, another cool guy.
  • mkdfanmkdfan788,972
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 16:05
    Cool, this gives me a chance to give Sonic 4 ep 2 another go. I remember hating it but I don't remember why. headspin
    None of the others for me but another mans trash and all that.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,094,656
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 16:24
    Zorlac0666 said:
    Really not a good joke. With all the complaining about this program how are we supposed to know you're not just another person crying that their favorite game wasn't added this time?
    Probably because it started with "no triple-A games", and then we listed 5 triple-A games in the program wink
  • Posted on 22 July 16 at 16:31
    Zorlac0666 said:
    PoppaSmurf110 said:
    Look, another cool guy.
    Freedom of speech and all that compute
  • LockAndLukeLockAndLuke399,962
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 16:32
    MORE SONIC!
    FINALLY!

Still not Sonic Adventure 1&2, BUT MORE SONIC!
    If it works, it isn't stupid.
  • R1KM4NR1KM4N712,073
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 16:45
    Installing now. Only complaint I have is the naming of both episode I and II of Sonic 4. Episode I has 'the Hedgehog' in it, whereas episode II is just Sonic 4. Throws out the alphabetisation and order of the games... :(
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl174,338
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 17:05
    HhG Brot said:
    literally the only games I'm waiting for to be Back compat are Soul Calibur IV and V, everytime I get my hopes up, just so they can smack 'em back down cry
    I imagine it'll happen eventually, since the first two Soul Calibur games are BC.

James12183 said:
    I would rather have Saint's Row 2 and The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena than these.
    Those would be nice additions.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,094,656
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 17:36
    PoppaSmurf110 said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    PoppaSmurf110 said:
    Look, another cool guy.
    I didn't realize TA was the US government wink
  • Segendary TySegendary Ty657,745
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 19:54
    Max Payne 3 and Enslaved please!
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm473,821
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 21:00, Edited on 22 July 16 at 21:00 by Allgorhythm
    alklein92201 said:
    PoppaSmurf110 said:
    I think you're confusing the US constitution that is for free speech with the US Government that prefers political correctness. laugh
  • DANIELJJ14DANIELJJ141,560,596
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 21:34
    Zorlac0666 said:
    JamP0und32 said:
    Zorlac0666 said:
    alklein92201 said:
    FireWheels58 said:
    And yet still no triple-A games like Forza, CoD, GTA, LEGO, etc. (I've run of ideas LOL XD Derp)

sleep
    Add to your Mass Effect, Dead Space, Assassin's Creed. This program sucks!
    Just because the game you want wasn't made, or added doesn't mean something sucks. You guys have got to start realizing gaming isn't for you, it's for hundreds of millions of people. They don't make games to appease ONE customer, they make them to appease many.
    Appease those 167 people who've played Fret Nice.
    Are you really gonna tell me you're one of those guys that things the people on this site are the only people that play Xbox?
    167 out of 322,308 users on a site dedicated to gaming, that's 0.05% of people who are part of a community who are more generally aware of releases.
    If you scale it to Xbox live users about 48 million that gives just under 2.5million potential players which is overly generous.
    1,349 people have rated it which means that assuming 2.5million people have played it then 0.05% of them rated it as well. That seems like a very small demographic to put effort into, on what appears to be a very shitty little game.
    Some pretty decent other titles though. Keep em coming Microsoft, Blue Dragon cough cough!
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,094,656
    Posted on 22 July 16 at 22:08
    Allgorhythm said:
    alklein92201 said:
    PoppaSmurf110 said:
    I think you're confusing the US constitution that is for free speech with the US Government that prefers political correctness. laugh
    More referring to the fact that outside of repercussions from the government, freedom of speech don't mean diddly squat
  • Hahaman4realHahaman4real454,623
    Posted on 23 July 16 at 00:24
    Bioshock bc will probably be cancelled or months after the remaster edition has launched cause again it has nothing to do with MS
  • Posted on 23 July 16 at 00:28
    alklein92201 said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    alklein92201 said:
    PoppaSmurf110 said:
    More referring to the fact that outside of repercussions from the government, freedom of speech don't mean diddly squat
    alklein92201 said:
    Allgorhythm said:
    alklein92201 said:
    PoppaSmurf110 said:
    Maybe he was having an off day laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.