Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Bundle Coming to Xbox One This Tuesday

  • KBop a dooKBop a doo323,443
  • acedawg4acedawg41,583,707
    Posted on 25 July 16 at 04:45Permalink
    What a ripoff....
  • VGM 007VGM 007522,055
    Posted on 25 July 16 at 04:49Permalink
    Way overpriced.
  • MushaConvoyMushaConvoy730,879
    Posted on 25 July 16 at 05:23Permalink
    I loved both games so much, and would love to play the new versions - but not at that price :(
    Peace Through Tyranny
  • AhayzoAhayzo660,578
    Posted on 25 July 16 at 05:25, Edited on 25 July 16 at 05:26 by AhayzoPermalink
    Good games, but a big ol' "hell no" at that price. $20 each tops. Especially if they're just lazy ports like Prototype and Deadpool
  • Posted on 25 July 16 at 05:29Permalink
    $40 dollars for 10 year old games? They must be using the Xbox Live Store pricing model.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead504,823
    Posted on 25 July 16 at 05:57Permalink
    If they don't make games like this backward compatible, they should at least give a healthy discount to those that own the 360 versions.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 25 July 16 at 06:15, Edited on 25 July 16 at 06:17 by Blue n Gold EelPermalink
    What a con job, anyone who takes money for these should be done for theft.

    Getting real sick of this remastered gen BS.
    What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
  • Posted on 25 July 16 at 07:02Permalink
    This is appalling. However this is Activision so let's not be too surprised here
    Pilots of the roflcopter often enjoy a nice crispy ZOMGBBQPIZZA and some lolmonade.
  • Posted on 25 July 16 at 07:14Permalink
    first one was free with my 360 and I hated it
  • Posted on 25 July 16 at 07:16Permalink
    Way too overpriced. Great games but will wait for a sale
  • ronnie42ronnie42360,495
    Posted on 25 July 16 at 07:29Permalink
    Guess it's best to wait on the price drop. roll
  • Posted on 25 July 16 at 07:29Permalink
    Yeah, I'll be buying these. For both a total of 30 dollars apiece, an astounding 10 dollars over the price of most other remasters, I wont complain. Especially since its a distinct possibility that they are testing the waters for a third installment.
    Assuming it includes all DLC, its actually about the same price as retail pre-owns sell for.
    (Ultimate alliance Gold edition and UA2)
    So, it begins...
  • Posted on 25 July 16 at 07:40Permalink
    I'll buy them both. I'll buy them both three times.
    There is no "I" in "team." There also isn't a "u," a "we," an "us," or a "them," so who's playing?
  • Posted on 25 July 16 at 08:51Permalink
    Dammit!!

    I really needed these to become BC games. They won't download to my 360 for some reason, keep getting to 20ish % abd failing, so was hoping I could just Download them on the One instead

    Bad news for me, and terrible price for everyone else!
  • ClownTasticClownTastic734,980
    Posted on 25 July 16 at 08:53Permalink
    HELLS YEAH!!!

    MUA3 better be on its way!
  • Angus PTAngus PT72,152
    Posted on 25 July 16 at 08:56Permalink
    Blue n Gold Eel said:
    What a con job, anyone who takes money for these should be done for theft.

    Getting real sick of this remastered gen BS.
    This!
    No signature for me, just being down right, old, plain, silly
  • x ALBANACH xx ALBANACH x193,470
    Posted on 25 July 16 at 09:12Permalink
    Aura of Heroism said:
    Yeah, I'll be buying these. For both a total of 30 dollars apiece, an astounding 10 dollars over the price of most other remasters, I wont complain. Especially since its a distinct possibility that they are testing the waters for a third installment.
    Assuming it includes all DLC, its actually about the same price as retail pre-owns sell for.
    (Ultimate alliance Gold edition and UA2)
    Making the original games B/C would be quicker, cheaper (for them AND us) and also help 'test the waters' for a third instalment. They're nothing more than an over-priced cash grab while the Marvel movies are still popular... *cough*Deadpool*cough*
  • Posted on 25 July 16 at 09:16Permalink
    Not getting unless it has new content added.
  • ClownTasticClownTastic734,980
    Posted on 25 July 16 at 09:24Permalink
    MetalGearMark said:
    Aura of Heroism said:
    Yeah, I'll be buying these. For both a total of 30 dollars apiece, an astounding 10 dollars over the price of most other remasters, I wont complain. Especially since its a distinct possibility that they are testing the waters for a third installment.
    Assuming it includes all DLC, its actually about the same price as retail pre-owns sell for.
    (Ultimate alliance Gold edition and UA2)
    Making the original games B/C would be quicker, cheaper (for them AND us) and also help 'test the waters' for a third instalment. They're nothing more than an over-priced cash grab while the Marvel movies are still popular... *cough*Deadpool*cough*
    But if they just made them B/C they wouldn't stack!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.