The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

XBL Sale Roundup: July 26th, 2016

AuthorMessage
MikeMannuh
MikeMannuh
Posted on 27 July 16 at 04:16
HolyHa1fDead said:
You are correct, Aria is not available in your region - http://store.xbox.com/nl-NL/Xbox-One/StoreSearch?query=kille... Even in the Season 2 Combo Breaker or Season 2 Ultra Edition!

You could change the store region to pick it up. PayPal is easiest, otherwise giftcards from microsoft.com or elsewhere.

You could also try contacting Microsoft, as I believe this is just an oversight on their part.
Oh that's really weird. Thanks for clearing that up. Luckily I crossplay it on my PC from time to time as well and I was able to pick her up there. That also made her unlock for the One.
DeadlyName007
Posted on 27 July 16 at 10:22, Edited on 27 July 16 at 10:23 by DeadlyName007
Thinking getting MGS V for my One at that price! Heard so many good things about it, Never Played an MGS game before except some demos for MGS3 on PS2 from the magazine and MGS Ground Zeroes.

Also, one of my favorite actors and voices Kiefer Sutherland play in the game, but I heard he doesn't talk that much! cry
BudgetBallin360
Posted on 27 July 16 at 18:00
DeadlyName007 said:
Thinking getting MGS V for my One at that price! Heard so many good things about it, Never Played an MGS game before except some demos for MGS3 on PS2 from the magazine and MGS Ground Zeroes.

Also, one of my favorite actors and voices Kiefer Sutherland play in the game, but I heard he doesn't talk that much! cry
You should definitely get MGS: GZ and MGS: TPP. In my opinion, MGS: GZ is an appetizer for MGS: TPP, but it's still very solid. MGS: TPP is amazing!
R3APER 0F G0DS
Posted on 27 July 16 at 23:07
minecraft story mode chapter 1 is free for PC for 3 more days on the windows store
r3aper 0f gods
TitianDan
TitianDan
Posted on 28 July 16 at 16:47
I want silent hill but its not bc :(
D Jones
I King Leo I
I King Leo I
Posted on 28 July 16 at 19:35
Fire: Ungh's quest is also on sale for 75% off ($2.49).
Killipo
Killipo
Posted on 30 July 16 at 15:38
I wish Harmony of Despair was on sale. Symphony of the Night was so good, as were most of the Nintendo DS titles. I want another 2D Castlevania to play through.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.