Game Info Submission Archive: Minecraft (Kindle Fire) Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Minecraft: Pocket Edition (Kindle Fire) - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Minecraft (Kindle Fire)

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 26 July 16 at 23:02, Edited on 15 July 17 at 20:06 by BulletLukey
Noodles Jr has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Minecraft: Pocket Edition (Kindle Fire):

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Noodles Jr for Minecraft: Pocket Edition (Kindle Fire)

Noodles Jr said:
To clarify, Pork Chop and Iron Belly ARE difficulty specific. You can't get hungry on Peaceful mode and both of these achievements require you to be hungry, so you must be on at least Easy.
Information Posted on 15 November 16 at 01:46
Proscaline has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Minecraft: Pocket Edition (Kindle Fire):

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Proscaline for Minecraft: Pocket Edition (Kindle Fire)

Proscaline said:
Sorry for the multiple submissions. Doesn't look like there's any way to go back and edit. This is my final submission and should be accurate, you can ignore my other two submissions.

'Adventuring Time' takes considerably longer to unlock on this version of Pocket Edition compared to the others. It doesn't seem to track correctly.

Proscaline
Proscaline
Posted on 12 December 16 at 23:23, Edited on 14 December 16 at 12:07 by theshadow
Thanks for the submissions Noodles Jr and Proscaline smile

I have added the flags for the base game and Boss Update DLC based off of your submissions. I did remove all of the 'Versus' flags submitted by Proscaline as none of these achievements are related to a faceoff game mode.

Please comment here if you have any concerns!

Thanks!
Information Posted on 14 December 16 at 12:17
This post was archived by theshadow
Information Posted on 02 June 17 at 13:23
FgnZ DeBroin has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Minecraft (Kindle Fire) Achievements:

FgnZ DeBroin said:
Minecraft (Kindle Fire)So I Got That Going for MeThe So I Got That Going for Me achievement in Minecraft (Kindle Fire) worth 52 pointsLead a Caravan containing at least 5 Llamas

This achievement is currently unobtainable in the latest update (1.1) which included this new achievement.
This has been confirmed by multiple members here on TA. (communication via PM)

Minecraft (Kindle Fire)Organizational WizardThe Organizational Wizard achievement in Minecraft (Kindle Fire) worth 73 pointsName a Shulker Box with an Anvil

This achievement is currently unobtainable in the latest update (1.1) which included this new achievement.
This has been confirmed by multiple members here on TA. (communication via PM)

WebChimp UK
WebChimp UK
Posted on 05 June 17 at 10:05
Thanks for the submission, FgnZ DeBroin. We've watched these for a few days - and with no more unlocks, we've now set these two to Unobtainable as suggested. If this does change, please let us know and we'll get them flagged properly. toast
Information Posted on 05 June 17 at 10:11
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Information Posted on 12 December 17 at 19:40
Sashamorning has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Minecraft (Kindle Fire) Achievements:

Sashamorning said:
Minecraft (Kindle Fire)Acquire HardwareThe Acquire Hardware achievement in Minecraft (Kindle Fire) worth 23 pointsSmelt an iron ingot.

There are so many flags missing here... it would be easier to reopen this game for full flagging, or copy the flags from any version except for the X1 or 360.

Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 13 December 17 at 01:43, Edited on 13 December 17 at 01:51 by Sashamorning
Ignore that post.

Achievement flag icons are not appearing
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. * I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 16 December 17 at 05:29
Hi Sashamorning, I was also super confused looking at this submission but at the very least we've found the source of your issue. Thanks anyway toast
Information Posted on 16 December 17 at 05:41
This post was archived by Piston Toyota
Information Posted on 11 March 18 at 02:52
JumboWario has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Minecraft (Kindle Fire) Achievements:

JumboWario said:
Minecraft (Kindle Fire)Beam Me UpThe Beam Me Up achievement in Minecraft (Kindle Fire) worth 46 pointsTeleport over 100 meters from a single throw of an Ender Pearl

fixed with the 1.2.11 update. remove pd/u.

Piston Toyota
Piston Toyota
Posted on 11 March 18 at 04:42
Hey there JumboWario! We've removed PD/U from this achievement in all relevant stacks. Thanks for your submission! toast
Information Posted on 11 March 18 at 05:18
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Information Posted on 23 May 18 at 18:22
busterfrosty has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Minecraft (Kindle Fire) Achievements:

busterfrosty said:
Minecraft (Kindle Fire)Body GuardThe Body Guard achievement in Minecraft (Kindle Fire) worth 41 pointsCreate an Iron Golem

Glitched/buggy

Minecraft (Kindle Fire)Taste of Your Own MedicineThe Taste of Your Own Medicine achievement in Minecraft (Kindle Fire) worth 43 pointsPoison a witch with a splash potion.

Glitched/buggy

Minecraft (Kindle Fire)So I Got That Going for MeThe So I Got That Going for Me achievement in Minecraft (Kindle Fire) worth 52 pointsLead a Caravan containing at least 5 Llamas

Glitched/buggy

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 06 August 18 at 13:53
Thanks for the submission, busterfrosty. We've applied the Buggy- flag to these achievements.
GI Flagging Manager
Information Posted on 06 August 18 at 14:00
This post was archived by MichalKV
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.